Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Something About You That Everybody Knows

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

What is something about you that everyone who knows you, even just casually, in real life already knows, but most of your online acquaintances would not know?

I make cartoon noises to myself out loud. They sound the way the emoticons look like they would sound, I think. I've always done that, from when I was a little kid. Once, when I was 6-years-old, I beat up a little boy for making fun of my noises.

• Advanced Member
What is something about you that everyone who knows you, even just casually, in real life already knows, but most of your online acquaintances would not know?

I make cartoon noises to myself out loud. They sound the way the emoticons look like they would sound, I think. I've always done that, from when I was a little kid. Once, when I was 6-years-old, I beat up a little boy for making fun of my noises.

OHH.. that was YOU???... I knew I would find you somewhere.. AND IT STILL HURTS :(.. heheh

I was famous for buttoning my collar.. I don't do it anymore but ppl still remind me of it :wacko:

• Advanced Member

Well if they didn't know, they certainly will now :P

^ :lol:

Too sleepy to think anything right now, I'll come back later and answer.

Edited by Sky
  • Advanced Member

LOL! The thought of you make cartoon noises is so cute, sis! ^_^

As for me... Presumably my name....

And that I'm very casual and good-humored in my mannerisms. I think I do it online as well, but I sometimes over-simplify my actions and words so I can reach out to people better; my thoughts tend to be too abstract and I don't like speaking paradoxically, talking down, or beating around the bush.

I'm also purposely very kind to people, not necessarily because I feel they deserve it, but because it puts me in a position to analyze their mindsets while shielding myself from overt speculation, and people tend to have the easiest time hurting you if you appear vulnerable so it allows for a lot of insight into their egos.

^ Basically, one of my characterizing traits to the outside world is that I know a lot about people before they even speak, and I act far more fragile and ignorant than I am.

• Advanced Member

When I was a child, maybe around 5 years old, I used to nip any kid who ever dared to come near me, if someone sat next to me, I slowly nipped them and pretended that i didn't do anything (they always went complaining to their mothers :angry: ) sometimes adults too :P and used to get in a lot of trouble because of it. :(

Till this day I am constantly reminded by the mothers of this :blush:

• Advanced Member

When I am silently working, for instance studying or doing something on computer, and someone sits somewhere around me not doing anything but staring at me, it makes me extremely angry. I lose all concentration and end up imagining holding an AK47 with villainous expression on my face :lol: I might beat up one of them weirdos someday, oh well..

• Advanced Member
When I am silently working, for instance studying or doing something on computer, and someone sits somewhere around me not doing anything but staring at me, it makes me extremely angry. I lose all concentration and end up imagining holding an AK47 with villainous expression on my face :lol: I might beat up one of them weirdos someday, oh well..

THAT.. we knew about you :P.. dangerous :D

Best thing to do is to look at them and snicker and they would think that they have something on their face ;)

• Advanced Member
^eeek! scary. so if i ever see you in real life, don't just sit quietly - got it.

You don't need to worry because only a weirdo will find staring at my boring face an interesting pastime, and I am sure you have got better things to do :lol: Besides I am not lucky enough to have good humoured folks like you around me :( so I guess I'll have to make sure I keep my adventures with AK47 within my head lol.

THAT.. we knew about you :P.. dangerous :D

Best thing to do is to look at them and snicker and they would think that they have something on their face ;)

I can imagine myself trying to make funny faces at people while stifling an urge to hit them :lol: now THAT's something that might make me chuckle every time a dopehead starts analyzing the geography of my face :lol:

• Advanced Member

I crack my knuckles a LOT, and I seriously mean every chance I get. All the knuckles on my fingers (2 on each finger, once on thumbs though), my wrists, my elbows, my knees, my neck--I'll crack whatever can be cracked!

I talk to Dobby. Sometimes in a baby voice, but I also have actual conversations with him and ask him stuff and tell him about my day :Hijabi:

I have OCD and things have to be where they belong (according to me), I straighten up magazines and business cards wherever I go, etc. etc.

I own a lot of pairs of pajamas cause even if it's 2pm and I come home from classes and I know I won't be going anywhere for the rest of the day, I'll change into my pajamas! I just love wearing pajamas all the time, but I NEVER wear them outside of home! But I still have a lot! :blush:

• Advanced Member
I talk to Dobby. Sometimes in a baby voice, but I also have actual conversations with him and ask him stuff and tell him about my day :Hijabi:

I own a lot of pairs of pajamas cause even if it's 2pm and I come home from classes and I know I won't be going anywhere for the rest of the day, I'll change into my pajamas! I just love wearing pajamas all the time, but I NEVER wear them outside of home! But I still have a lot! :blush:

Awww... :wub: Totally same here!

• Advanced Member

:salam:

If someone does that, it makes me LAUGH... You will have a hard time with your wife, oh perhaps you won't be having this for her :P

I crack my knuckles a LOT, and I seriously mean every chance I get. All the knuckles on my fingers (2 on each finger, once on thumbs though), my wrists, my elbows, my knees, my neck--I'll crack whatever can be cracked!

Hmm... I have a friend here who cracks his knuckles a LOT too and I do mean ALOT. Whenever he's free, he starts doing that. As for dobby, lol, sweet. Does Dobby do any thing in return?

Wa'Salam.

• Advanced Member

most people i know don't relay on me .. they think i'm lost and careless and because i tend to forget everything they tell me. And nobody believes what i say but if my little sister or anyone says the same thing i say they believe it stright away . Just like " Everybody hates Chris " I think me and him have this thing in common

Edited by Narcissus
  • Advanced Member
Sometimes when i get restless sitting on the computer chair i put both my legs up and sit on it like how I would sit on an indian tiolet ... you know what im talkeeng about?!

They have special toilets in India?

And i crack my knuckles alot...

Whilst on the toilet?

• Veteran Member

Salam.

If someone hits me or touches me. I don't do this anymore..but used to when I was a kid...I must hit or touch them last.

Like Mohsin said; if someone stares at me, I just simply have a staring contest. I must get that last stare.

If someone talks to much, and continously boring conversation; I feel like punching him/her.

Edited by Wise Muslim
  • Veteran Member
If someone hits me or touches me. I don't do this anymore..but used to when I was a kid...I must hit or touch them last.

I thought I was the only one who does that :!!!: I still do it :!!!:. Also; if I touch someone with one foot or hand, I must touch them again with the other foot or hand :!!!:

• Veteran Member
^Zain, are you sure you read the question right? This is supposed to be something that everybody you regularly interact with in real life knows, but your online acquaintances don't know. Does everybody you know casually know how you sleep? :o

Ohh, well I didn't read it actually, just the title. But still, some people know like my halal friends. *wink wink*

:!!!:

Edited by Zain
  • Basic Members

There is something about me that every single person knows about me ... no one online knows :)

My tongue itches me and I cannot do anything but bite it hard and pinch someones cheeks. I pinch them so hard. When I was a kid I got in a fight with a kid cuz he was infront of me and my tongue started itching me... I pinched him, he kicked me and I punched him which caused us to have a police record because we were in a goverment place :(

Especially if someone does something cute, or something that I like... it starts itching me so much that I HAVE TO pinch them. You should see my sons cheeks, always red, all the time.

PS. 3 of my uncles and 2 of my cousins do the same thing. Weiiiiiiiird! :)

Hmm i dont really know how to say this, but i kinda use/move my hands a LOT while speaking, especially if i'm trying to tell a story. My friend actually held my hands once cuz they were annoying her :lol:

and I crack my knuckles aswell, but only when i'm nervous.

• Advanced Member

i know this isnt to do with the topic but one thing the online people here and the people in my life don't know is that i imagine myself to be in this ninja show, doing cool stuff or saving the day or something like that. :P

Edited by Zulfiqari

That I'm mute

• Advanced Member
They have special toilets in India?

hmm .. I dont know people call em Indian toilets, or the Iraqi toilet, or the khuddi and sometimes the down toilet. It has lots of different names MashaAllah!

Whilst on the toilet?

Yeah sometimes...

• Advanced Member
Hmm i dont really know how to say this, but i kinda use/move my hands a LOT while speaking, especially if i'm trying to tell a story. My friend actually held my hands once cuz they were annoying her :lol:

and I crack my knuckles aswell, but only when i'm nervous.

I used to talk with my hands a LOT... Not not so much I think, but I still do move them a lot while talking lol