Sign in to follow this  
Iqra

The Truth About The Tehran Holocaust Conference - By One Who Was There

Rate this topic

Posted: 2006/12/16

When Alexander Baron returned from the Holocaust Conference in Iran which he attended, he found that the conference Western media "reported" about might as well have been on a different planet.

In December this year a fanatical Islamic Jew-hater convened a conference in Tehran dedicated to denying the Nazi Holocaust of the Jews as a prelude to wiping Israel off the map. Jew-haters including outright Nazis attended from all parts of the globe burying their ideological differences in order to put this fiendish plan into action.

The above sums up the consensus on the recent Tehran Conference on the Holocaust and on its convenor, Iran's charismatic President, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. As a participant in that conference I can report that the Western media is up to its old tricks of lying in unison again, this time in order to stoke up the fuels of fire against Iran. Not content with sending nearly three thousand American and over a hundred British servicemen to their deaths in Iraq while plunging that country into a civil war in all but name, the hawks in Washington are now preparing to start another war, this time against Iran.

Iran we are told is a threat to world peace, it is developing nuclear weapons which will be used against Israel. The lies go on. So what is the truth?

The truth is that the roots of this conference lie in a series of blasphemous cartoons which the enemies of Islam thought were hilarious; now the boot is on the other foot and the Islamophobes are laughing no more. In September last year a Danish newspaper published a number of cartoons about the Prophet Muhammad. Although Islam is far from the intolerant, patriarchal, totalitarian philosophy it is often portrayed as, there are two things you never do. You do not spit on the Holy Koran, and you do not guy the Prophet. The prohibition against any representation of Muhammad is particularly severe, not because he is regarded as divine or sacred; unlike Jesus of Nazareth he did not claim to be the Son of God, and unlike Jesus, Muhammad was a real historical person, he actually existed. Just take it from me, you dont mess with Muhammad.

Nevertheless, some people regard this prohibition as a violation of their right of freedom of speech and freedom of expression, so they defended the newspaper in the wake of anger and protests from Islamic organisations. If this defence had gone no further than the usual mutterings about freedom of expression, that would have been the end of it, but seeing Muslim anger aroused, and determined to push their luck just for the sheer hell of it, a number of foreign newspapers reprinted the cartoons, an act which led not only to rising anger in the Islamic world but to violence and even murder.

While no reasonable person would condone acts of murder even in response to gross blasphemy, there can be no doubt that the Western media must bear the responsibility for a large slice of the violence that followed. Free speech or not, no one has the right to shout "Fire" in a crowded theatre; Western newspaper editors may be many things but by and large they are not stupid. They must surely have known that murder and mayhem would follow if Muslims felt they were being pushed too far. If nothing else, they must each and every one of them have been acutely aware of the fact that there are extremists within the Islamic community who will use any pretext to resort to violence. Havent they heard of September 11?

Seeing his religion offended and the blasphemers defended on the grounds of free speech, some bright spark in Iran decided that sauce for the goose was sauce for the gander, and the newspaper Hamshahri announced that it would hold a Holocaust cartoon competition.

"Does the West's freedom of expression extend to... an event such as the Holocaust or is this freedom of expression only for the desecration of the sanctities of divine religions?" the paper asked. That is what is known as a rhetorical question, because international outrage followed at this blasphemy against the religion of the Holocaust.

Enter the President of Iran. The name Mahmoud Ahmadinejad was all but unknown in the West until he called for Israel to be wiped off the map. True or false? The first part is true; the second part is a lie. What he actually said was that the Zionist entity Israel would go the same way as the Soviet Union, it would simply cease to exist, and all its citizens, Gentile and Jew, would be much better for it. It may be that this claim is wishful thinking, but it is certainly not genocidal.

Ahmadinejad is a plain speaking man, and when it comes to International Zionism, he is totally fearless, unlike the overwhelming majority of Western politicians and all Western statesmen.

In December last year he was quoted thus by the official BBC website: "If someone were to deny the existence of God... or prophets and religion, they would not bother him. However, if someone were to deny the myth of the Jews massacre, all the Zionist mouthpieces and the governments subservient to the Zionists tear their larynxes and scream against the person as much as they can".

For once this quote is accurate. An honest person may disagree with the first part of that statement, but no honest person could take issue with the second part.

This week, the Iranian Government went one better than Hamshahri when it hosted the first ever Holocaust conference of its kind. There have of course been numerous conferences on the Holocaust before, including those organised by Revisionists, but never has a meeting of this nature been funded and hosted by a government.

I was one of those selected from some eight hundred applicants to present an original paper on the Holocaust. The Iranian Government paid for my ticket and accommodation, although I was not offered any inducement or bribe to attend. Our hosts extended us every courtesy, although they did not bend over backwards to try to impress us. I have no illusions about Iran and although I saw precious little of Tehran in the short time I was there and nothing at all of the rest of the country, it was obvious that the good will of the regime was sincere. There was no hatred of either Westerners or Americans evident. Street signs and shop signs are often in English as well as Farsi; Western TV programmes including American music are ubiquitous.

The title of my paper was THE NAZI GAS CHAMBERS: Rumours, Lies And Reality - One Researchers View. This is a subject dear to my heart. I dont claim to be an expert and am not an accredited historian, but I have been reading this subject for a quarter of a century, and over the past eighteen years I have researched certain aspects of the Holocaust in greater depth than the vast majority of bona fide historians. My researches have led me to believe that undeniable though it was during the Holocaust and World War II, the full extent of Jewish suffering has been greatly exaggerated, and I told my audience so adducing evidence in support of my arguments at every point. Not every speaker was so meticulous, but not every speaker shared my viewpoint. Among the speakers at this conference were members of Neturei Karta, the ultra-Orthodox anti-Zionist sect. Rabbi Ahron Cohen said it was ridiculous to deny the Holocaust, meaning the genocide of the Jews, and said that it didn't matter if six million, five million or some lesser number were murdered by the Nazis, nor did it matter if the victims died in the gas chambers or by the bullet, it was still genocide.

Neturei Karta are often derided as cranks, but they are the real Jews, the men and women who practise the undiluted, uncontaminated essence of Judaism. All shades of opinion were present including one or two nutty Arabs and people who espoused genuine anti-Semitism, but the conference was all the better for it.

Contrary to the Western media's assertions, the conference did not declare the Holocaust a myth, although some individual participants were surely of that opinion.

At the end of the presentations on the second day the speakers were taken to what I presumed was the Presidential Palace where we met the great man himself. I say great man because that is what Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is; he is the Tehranosaurus Rex of statesmen, Mahmoud the Tehranible. You may not think he is right, you may not even like him, but you have to admire the guy. If half a dozen statesmen had exhibited the same courage, forthrightness and honesty over International Zionism and the so-called Jewish Question over the past fifty years the Middle East would not be in the sorry state it is in now, there would have been no Gulf Wars and probably no Six Day War or Yom Kippur War either. The Palestinian problem would almost certainly have been solved, or at the very least these wretched people would not still be living in rat-infested camps strewn halfway across the region.

When we met Ahmadinejad he repeated what he had said about the Zionist entity, and so there could be misunderstanding his intentions he embraced several rabbis.

One of the major speakers at the Conference was David Duke. In an earlier incarnation Duke was a leading member of the Ku Klux Klan, something he has never been allowed to forget. White Supremacist or White Separatist or both, Dukes bigotry, if it exists, does not extend to the mass murder of innocent civilians. He stated quite clearly that the US Government and media (which he sees as Zionist-controlled) is itching to start a war with Iran, and made an impassioned plea that it be averted.

Although like everyone else at this conference I have no illusions about Jewish/Zionist power or mendacity I dont see the hidden Jewish hand behind every event on the world stage, but there can be no denying the fact that International Zionism and its allies do want war.

In the last few weeks the Bush Administration has suffered an outburst of realism; a ground war and invasion of Iran is probably now out of the question, public revulsion at the inevitable loss of life would be too much for even the sheep-like American public, but it is not impossible that the Americans may make a "pre-emptive strike" against Irans nuclear facilities, or even more stupidly they may put the Israelis up to it.

If there is any sort of attack against Iran, the consequences for Iran, for the United States, for Britain and indeed for the world will be catastrophic. It must not be allowed to happen. Ahmadinejad has no intention of using his countrys nuclear program for malignant purposes, but even if he had, it ill-behooves the only nation that has ever used nuclear weapons in anger to tell Iran or any other sovereign nation that it has no right to develop such a weapons programme.

We in the West, Christians, non-believers and Muslims, Gentile, Jew and Arab alike, must resist this folly. We must exert whatever pressure we can against both the American and British Governments to ensure that Iranian sovereignty is not violated on any pretext. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is a man we can do business with. When Tony Blair condemned the Holocaust Conference, Irans reaction was to invite him to attend it. Naturally this invitation was not accepted, but perhaps Blair, or whoever is running the country then, will attend the next one.

There is a saying that "jaw jaw" is always preferable to "war war"; many veterans of the First World War, the Great War - of which there are now so few remaining - believe this and have gone on record as such. They saw the horror of the trenches; we too have seen the horrors of war, although most of us fortunately not at first hand, we experience it vicariously through CNN or the BBC. Does anyone in the West really want the madness of Iraq to be extended to Iran? And then where next? Syria? North Korea?

As I said, Ahmadinejad is a man the West can do business with. He is currently offering us an olive branch. Anyone who doesn't like Iran's Holocaust conferences will be more than welcome to attend the next one and put an alternate point of view - as did the Naturei Karta rabbis. And anyone who wants to discuss other matters with the Iranians, like mutual nuclear disarmament, swords into ploughshares and perhaps developing alternative energies, will find its President a more than willing listener. Bear this in mind next time you read that Iran is a threat to world peace.

http://mathaba.net/news/?x=547346

Anyone who doesn't like Iran's Holocaust conferences will be more than welcome to attend the next one and put an alternate point of view - as did the Naturei Karta rabbis.

The next one? How many will it take?

The truth about the first conference was that not everyone was welcome. At least one person was not allowed to attend and present his views.

At least one person was not allowed to attend and present his views.

800 people applied. 67 were accepted - it ranged from total deniers to believers in the Holohoax.

Which person are you talking about? (I hope you didn't get this one from CNN/BBC or some other zionist-influenced source that, as usual, twists and lies.)

800 people applied. 67 were accepted - it ranged from total deniers to believers in the Holohoax.

Which person are you talking about? (I hope you didn't get this one from CNN/BBC or some other zionist-influenced source that, as usual, twists and lies.)

The link was posted upthread.

And it just occurred to me that perhaps, it was one's acceptance of Israel's right to exist and not the validity of the Holocaust, that determined whether one was allowed in or not.

Edited by wisken

If you're talking about the Israeli citizen with Arab origin, he was denied access because Israeli citizens or people with passports carrying Israeli stamps are not allowed to enter Iranian soil.

It has nothing to do with his opinions. There were plenty of people who believe in the Holohoax (in varying degrees), including half a dozen Rabbis who attended.

You still dare to writ "holohoax", dammit, when do you guys start READING and THINKING sometime? It was real, people, and if you don't wait too long you can talk to those who survived hell and live to tell. And you can still visit the places where it happened. Evil has reigned Europe for abt seven years, and I agree, what Evil can do goes beyond any human imagination. But that doesn't make it any less true.

If the holocaust weren't true, please care to inform me, where did the 6 million people who were taken from their houses in the middle of the night or in broad daylight, and never returned, go? What about the thousands of records that the nazis have kept about the progress of the endlosung, specifying the deaths of each individual? Would the Russians and Americans have lied about what they found upon conquering places like Auschwitz and Treblinka?

Face it, by denying the holocaust you expose yourself as either a malignant liar, or just extremely stupid. And as Islam commands us not to think the worst of people, I feel sorry for the lack of mind of you poor stupid brainwashed idiots.

If the holocaust weren't true, please care to inform me, where did the 6 million people who were taken from their houses in the middle of the night or in broad daylight, and never returned, go?

Provide us with the records of those "six million" and we can start discussing.

Face it, by denying the holocaust you expose yourself as either a malignant liar, or just extremely stupid. And as Islam commands us not to think the worst of people, I feel sorry for the lack of mind of you poor stupid brainwashed idiots.

People who run out of logic usually resort to personal attacks and insults. Is that also what Islam commands you?

You still dare to writ "holohoax", dammit, when do you guys start READING and THINKING sometime? It was real, people, and if you don't wait too long you can talk to those who survived hell and live to tell. And you can still visit the places where it happened. Evil has reigned Europe for abt seven years, and I agree, what Evil can do goes beyond any human imagination. But that doesn't make it any less true.

If the holocaust weren't true, please care to inform me, where did the 6 million people who were taken from their houses in the middle of the night or in broad daylight, and never returned, go? What about the thousands of records that the nazis have kept about the progress of the endlosung, specifying the deaths of each individual? Would the Russians and Americans have lied about what they found upon conquering places like Auschwitz and Treblinka?

(bismillah)

Please bring the names of the people who have died in this holocoast. As well as a calculation as to how these people were killed in a period of 4-5 years. 6 million people dead in 365 x 5 = 1825 days. 6000000/1825 = 3287.67 so therefore 3288 people were dying daily. Gas chambers? I doubt there was technology brought in during those times to install it kill people. Shooting? where are the graves, how many people died, i heard they burn't them alive, europe is known for it's mositure and rain, it caused diseases and plaque. :) bring reasonable proof please.

(salam)

Hmmmmmm ....

Anyway, remember the 'video' footage of the condition the people (we were told were Jews) were in when the soldiers entered camps like Aushwitz??? Have any of the Holocaust deniers explained this footage? Was the validity and accuracy of this footage (and simlilar pictures, etc) mentioned at this conference, and explained away? Does anyone have links to the actual speeches - ALL of them?

It appears some ghastly event did take place back in the day, whether exaggerated or not; as some of the attendees mentioned in the OP's article. Whether six million perished or six thousand .... it seems to have been horrid (among many many other horrid actions of man) nonetheless.

I don't understand something .... were they convening to reinforce that the holocaust did happen but was just exaggerated, or to reinforce a view that the whole holocaust was a hoax?

Kalashnikov, remember the atomic bomb fell in 1945 too. Cars had been built since 1905, and trains were out a few decades earlier. There was nothing too technical abt gas chambers. Airplanes flew, cinemas showed movies, and the radio was used by all parties. We're not talking the stone age. (I presume you know when WWII took place) It has been proven chemically that Zyklon B has been spread in the gas chambers.

But with thousands of starved people in unheated barracks in European continental winter, the devil had many microscopic helpers that spread diseases like tuberculosis, dyphteria, pneumonia and typhus faster than you can blink your eyes. Anne Frank, the diary girl, and her sister for example died in Aushwitz of typhus. After all the things that got the devil's victims there, and the condition they were put in, does it really make a difference whether they were gased or left to die of infection?

And where the bodies went? Burnt in mass crematoria. As has been testified by many witnesses. Yes, Europe is damp during a large part of the year, but that's not an argument, esp in the 20th century. Do you know what the German words of Punktlichkeit and Grundlichkeit mean? They're German words for a reason.

as for the names: I'm sure you can google many up. I have work to do. Names of subgroups are still read on rememberance days. And I believe they're written out in the Holocaust museum in Israel too.

I asked some questions too. waiting for your explanations :)

If you're talking about the Israeli citizen with Arab origin, he was denied access because Israeli citizens or people with passports carrying Israeli stamps are not allowed to enter Iranian soil.

It has nothing to do with his opinions. There were plenty of people who believe in the Holohoax (in varying degrees), including half a dozen Rabbis who attended.

Yes, but the Rabbis were not there to present evidence for the Holocaust were they? They were there because they are against the existence of Israel. There is a difference.

If the point of the farce conference was to shed light on the validity of the magnitude of the numbers killed in the Holocaust, then one sole Israeli, an Arab, a Muslim no less, should not have mattered. The validity of evidence is not negated by one's nationality is it?

But, as is glaringly obvious, the point of the hatefest was not so much to examine the Holocaust, but to provide an outlet for Jew haters and Jewish self-haters to come togetther under the aegis of a "scientific" conference. The outcome of the decidedly non-scientific meeting was more than obvious to all, before it even started.

I wonder just how much self hatred the NK Rabbis have that they could sit and stomach pseudo-academic revisions of one of the singularly most important events in the history of their race and faith.

Edited by wisken

the point of the hatefest was not so much to examine the Holocaust, but to provide an outlet for Jew haters and Jewish self-haters to come togetther under the aegis of a "scientific" conference. The outcome of the decidedly non-scientific meeting was more than obvious to all, before it even started.

How many of the speakers do you know, and how many of the speeches did you listen to before you reached this conclusion?

3) No swear words, unmannered replies or racist comments, especially when directed at other members. A warning followed by a temporary ban shall be met. If a member repeats their offensive or racist language, a permanent ban will take place. No excuses.

6 million jews dissapeared? who are you trying to fool..

I do believe in the holocaust but the numbers a far to exaggerated, just like the threat of terrorism has been exaggerated to hide the real war against islam, the invasion of iraq and the planning of the invasion of iran and syria they want a new world order and they will do anything and use any historic incident to advance their plans.

Edited by -ZeinaB-

6 million jews dissapeared? who are you trying to fool..

I do believe in the holocaust but the numbers a far to exaggerated, just like the threat of terrorism has been exaggerated to hide the real war against islam, the invasion of iraq and the planning of the invasion of iran and syria they want a new world order and they will do anything and use any historic incident to advance their plans.

I completely agree with you, because theres no doubt that the holocaust did happen, but its drastically exagerated. 3188 jews dying every day in a span of 4-5 years? no. and if america and the world are so sorry for what happened and really want to punish the Nazi's, why did they send them all the way to the middle east in palestine instead of somewhere in europe to create the state of isreal and kick out the palestinians from their homeland, which is very remniscent to what the Nazi's did to the jews when they sent the jews to the ghettos. and was this all because of their "holy land" from long ago? how come this happened after thousands of years in which palestinians occupied that land. wasnt that what the americans did to the indians also? i say that the holocaust is very much exagerated for the increase of sympothy and brainwash to say that the jews are indeed the innocent and not the wrong-doerss.

Edited by -ZeinaB-

I apologize for the derisive tone of this response, but I feel that this article is exceptionally biased and misleading. I do not intend to argue about proof of specific death toll figures, but I would like to express my views on this specific article.

The first half of the article deals with the cartoons and states that the West bears a "large slice" of responsibility for the ensuing riots. This, I must say, is wholly false and unfair. Imagine that a newspaper in the U.S. (or Iran) published an editorial casting Mustafa Ataturk in a bad light. Then suppose that Turks siezed upon it, declared it treason, and rioted, harming and killing several Americans (or Iranians) in the process. Would we consider this a natural response? Definitely not, since "insulting Turkishness" is a crime only in Turkey. Newspapers published outside of Turkey for consumption outside of Turkey do not have to adhere to Turkish law, nor is it their responsibiliy to ensure that no citizen of Turkey ever reads their newspaper.

His statement that the West must have known that Muslims would riot if "pushed too far" is insulting not only to the West, but to the Islamic world. It perpetuates the stereotype that Muslims are not rational creatures like you and I; they are cauldrons of hate waiting to explode and thus must be handled with kid gloves. There can be no feelings of equality between cultures so long as we believe that Muslims rioting is a "natural response" to anything that angers them.

As for he second part concerning the conference itself, I can only say the following. I do not care if four, or five, or six million were killed in the Holocaust. This was never the point. To use another anaology, imagine if a group of Caucasians organized a conference entitled: "Slavery in America: Was it Really That Bad?", then invited several known white supremacists, and spoke about how numbers of Africans killed in America under the slavery system were "not provable" given records. Do you know how many people were killed during slavery? Does that really affect our conviction that slavery was wrong? And would we look upon this conference as anything but a thinly veiled excuse, however "scientific" their methods of disputing African-American death claims were?

Why did Ahmadinejad and his team do this Holocaust Conference anyway? I don't get it.

-to make a new beginning for an objective intellectual debate on Holocaust which has been suprressed so far by the West.

-to shake the foundation of Israel (which justifies it's illegal existence based on Holocaust misery).

-to test the "freedom of expression" theory of West..

The Jews have a right to Israel. It was there long before Muhammed or even Yeshua walked this earth.

I'll take you seriously when you are also lobbying the whites in all of north and south america to vacate their lands.

-to make a new beginning for an objective intellectual debate on Holocaust which has been suprressed so far by the West.

-to shake the foundation of Israel (which justifies it's illegal existence based on Holocaust misery).

-to test the "freedom of expression" theory of West..

The Israelis' justification of their statehood does not lie primarily on the second point. I think they justify it more due to it being their 'ancestral homeland' and on the basis that there was no government at that time and some sort of self-defense idea.

I mean the effort is not without merit, but why center the entire conference on the Holocaust? Why not on the general rights of the Palistinian people? The Holocaust in itself is not directly related to the Iranian nation as far as I can see. At best, it is peripheral.

The Jews have a right to Israel. It was there long before Muhammed or even Yeshua walked this earth.

Yes, but the majority of the inhabitants at the time of the British period were Arabs who were later mostly driven out. Can the Native Americans clean house in New York City today on the basis that Manhattan Island and nearby were originally theirs? I am not sure if it was, but if it was; would the argument work?

Yes, but the majority of the inhabitants at the time of the British period were Arabs who were later mostly driven out. Can the Native Americans clean house in New York City today on the basis that Manhattan Island and nearby were originally theirs? I am not sure if it was, but if it was; would the argument work?

Then why wont the arab nations return the proprety they stole from the jews when they threw them out of their countries? and how about you return mecca and medina since they were jewish cities to begin with?

Then why wont the arab nations return the proprety they stole from the jews when they threw them out of their countries? and how about you return mecca and medina since they were jewish cities to begin with?

Bani Isra'eel were immigrants to those regions and cities. The Arabs were natives. They were not Jewish cities... ever. The Jews simply had a presence in them for a duration.