Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Can Women Be Better Traffic Regulators

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

(salam)

I would like your opinions about making the traffic and and highway police all female.

My view on this is that females are better at directing anything, so would be great at the job

What do you think?

State your reasons why :)

• Advanced Member

That's an interesting proposal...

In terms of plusses, at least most female officers probably wouldn't be bought over by a clove of paan. That'd be a good change for Pakistan. :)

And in terms of the West, I guess female offensive drivers would probably have a harder time flirting or excusing their way out of a charge if the officer were female. :huh:

Edited by LightTheWay786
  • Advanced Member
I would like your opinions about making the traffic and and highway police all female.

(salam)

A big no to that. Not because females are not capable of doing it but because it's impossible to cancel driving licenses of err "Perverted" because if they come out driving and see 'em, there will be more accidents and CHAOS too.

Just my 2 CENTS.

Wa'Salam.

Edited by The Patri0t
  • Advanced Member
(salam)

My view on this is that females are better at directing anything, so would be great at the job

What do you think?

Women parking lot

womens_only_parking_lot_2.jpg

Edited by Mazher's

Hmm interesting question. I would say no they cannot be better traffic regulators. I mean I ain't bein sexist ya get me ...but because they keep changing their mind a lot with their irrational behaviour, they might just decide to let one person through because the guy had kind eyes or something "...but but but he looked sooo gentle and his puppy eyes were like awww I had to let him through"

Theres a reason why they aint given positions of authority an thats one of them. Just imagine we had a female marja

"but...his email was so polite...I just had to say it was halal!"

• Advanced Member
Dayem.

She makes a topic like an examination paper: state your reasons why . . .

:P

Women are by nature more meticulous and diligent as compared to men, have a better eye for detail.

As such, they can do anything better than men.

Totally agree

(salam)

A big no to that. Not because females are not capable of doing it but because it's impossible to cancel driving licenses of err "Perverted" because if they come out driving and see 'em, there will be more accidents and CHAOS too.

Just my 2 CENTS.

Wa'Salam.

LOL

That's not our problem, the men should be concentrating on their driving, not ogling the women

i think the topic starter has something against males, who agrees?

WTH are you talking about? I live in an all male home, so why would I have anything against them? :wacko:

See this:

It's a conspiracy I say :squeez:

Hmm interesting question. I would say no they cannot be better traffic regulators. I mean I ain't bein sexist ya get me ...but because they keep changing their mind a lot with their irrational behaviour, they might just decide to let one person through because the guy had kind eyes or something "...but but but he looked sooo gentle and his puppy eyes were like awww I had to let him through"

Well, judging by your avatar you are a very handsome looking guy, so you shouldn't have any problem

Theres a reason why they aint given positions of authority an thats one of them. Just imagine we had a female marja

"but...his email was so polite...I just had to say it was halal!"

^ :!!!:

Women are by nature more meticulous and diligent as compared to men, have a better eye for detail.

As such, they can do anything better than men.

Lieing? Fraud? Chicanery?

Totally agree with everyone here, females are the best at everything, especially directing

. . . and misdirecting . . .

You are wrong. She doesn't have anything against men.

• Advanced Member
(salam)

What do you think?

There is a reason why they choose men as traffic guides.. you see.. if women were controlling the traffic.. paki men will have more accidents :!!!:

There is a reason why they choose men as traffic guides.. you see.. if women were controlling the traffic.. paki men will have more accidents :!!!:

Dead wrong. Just for the sake of creating a favorable impression on the women officers, they'd compete in observing traffic laws

• Advanced Member
Dead wrong. Just for the sake of creating a favorable impression on the women officers, they'd compete in observing traffic laws

:D

I have always been told to keep away from poking fun.. not really good at it :S

Paki men won't be watching the road if they see a women waving at them :)

What the heck lass... I am a paki myself :squeez:

I'd expect you to look up the profile of the person you are responding to. I am no lass, and I do not applaud being called one.

So far as you being a Pakistani is concerned, there are more than 160 million of them out there, about half of them males, and of these almost 70 per cent of or above the legal driving age.

Your sole example does not reflect the reality of all those Pakistani men.

• Advanced Member
I'd expect you to look up the profile of the person you are responding to. I am no lass, and I do not applaud being called one.

So far as you being a Pakistani is concerned, there are more than 160 million of them out there, about half of them males, and of these almost 70 per cent of or above the legal driving age.

Your sole example does not reflect the reality of all those Pakistani men.

:!!!:

Ofcourse it does.. I am a paki male.. and.. I hang out with paki males.. sheesh... talk about patronizing behavior... no wonder you have more than 8000 posts on a forum :dry:

:!!!:

Ofcourse it does.. I am a paki male.. and.. I hang out with paki males.. sheesh... talk about patronizing behavior... no wonder you have more than 8000 posts on a forum :dry:

You are a Pakistani male, and with all the pretensions of being always right, as shown by the dimunitive intellect of the middle class Paki male of the species. What you claim has no scientific value.

Yeah I do have more than 8,000 posts. I also have many at other places. None of them are nonsensical. Look them up. It'll help you fathom how you can increase the number of your posts without being a spammer.

How's that for being patronising?

Edited by Rawshni
  • Advanced Member
You are a Pakistani male, and with all the pretensions of being always right, as shown by the dimunitive intellect of the middle class Paki male of the species. What you claim has no scientific value.

Yeah I do have more than 8,000 posts. I also have many at other places. None of them are nonsensical. Look them up. It'll help you fathom how you can increase the number of your posts without being a spammer.

How's that for being patronising?

I am sorry.. you started off angry and you are getting angrier by every post.. I am a lower class pakistani :D.. but you upper classes don't have to be so condescending you know :).. loosen up a little.. otherwise all you will have is this forum :)

I am sorry.. you started off angry and you are getting angrier by every post.. I am a lower class pakistani :D .. but you upper classes don't have to be so condescending you know :) .. loosen up a little.. otherwise all you will have is this forum :)

No buddy. I have a very rewarding life on the ground. And a vision which does not conform to assumed parameters.

• Advanced Member
I am sorry.. you started off angry and you are getting angrier by every post.. I am a lower class pakistani :D.. but you upper classes don't have to be so condescending you know :).. loosen up a little.. otherwise all you will have is this forum :)

Has anyone ever taught you about respect?

If you knew Rawshni you wouldn't be making these silly childish little comments.

Edited by Sky
  • Advanced Member
^

Why waste your breath, Rawshni?

On a side note, as a practicing lawywr I can say, women are far more observant of the law than men. And being so, they also make better and honest law-enforcers

True, and I'm sure there's hundreds of sources proving this.

• Advanced Member

there must be someone who agrees

WTH are you talking about? I live in an all male home, so why would I have anything against them? :wacko:

making topics such as this makes someone wonder

You are wrong. She doesn't have anything against men.

Why this topic then? everyone knows men are much better drivers and regulators

I don't agree. What's there against men in the topic? You should have stated reasons.

this topic and another is my reason

• Advanced Member
there must be someone who agrees

So far no one has raised hands

making topics such as this makes someone wonder
Don't wonder. Poner. :angel:
Why this topic then? everyone knows men are much better drivers and regulators

:D

this topic and another is my reason

Which other?