Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Ya Abul-Fazl Abbas

Ayatollah Khamenei

Rate this topic

Salam alaykom, Sorry if this has been brought up earlier.

Does Khamenei have his resalah in a book in english? At his site http://www.leader.ir/ i can only find "Practical laws of islam" and "FAQ". The practical laws doesnt seem like its complete and it only consists of questions and answers.

I haven't been following a marja very long so sorry if the questions are stupid.

One more question, when i sendt in an answer on his site i got this back in farsi:

ÇÓÊÝÊÇÁ ÔãÇ ÈÇ ãæÝÞíÊ ÏÑíÇÝÊ ÔÏ

Does anyone know what that means?

Jazakallah khair

Edited by Ya Abul-Fazl Abbas

Al-salamu alaikum wa rahmatullah,

Ayatollah Sayyed Imam Al Khamena'i (May Allah-swt- grant him a long life) does not have a risala. The way you could find out what his religious rulings are by reading his "Practical laws of islam" and "FAQ" that you saw on his site. Having a risala is not wajib by a marja'a, but what is wajib is that he clearly states what is permissible and impermissible in his view in any way or form.

Don't worry it's not stupid to ask questions about things that you don't know, especially that which are concerned with religion. It's actually the opposite where it's obligatory for the person who does not know about a law that he asks and finds out in any way.

As for the answer, it is in farsi. Insha'Allah someone who knows farsi can translate it for you.

Wasalam.

Edited by Imami_ali

Thank you, that explained a whole lot. I just couldnt understand that this resalah should be so well hiddened :P

Please anyone here following khamenei? I need to ask about an answer i read on his site.

Edited by Ya Abul-Fazl Abbas