Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

The Sweetest Gift You Have Ever Received

Rate this topic

Narcissus

• Veteran Member
(bismillah)

(salam)

You Remembered bro :wub: God Bless you :lol:

:blush: I felt like beating the [Edited Out] outta you bro :blush:

My mom's like who is this, who gave it!? From where!? How does he know our adress :o How does he know your birthday :o Why would he give YOU something :o And my bro was just: "Yo pass the wrist band".

I was all :lol:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Advanced Member

(salam)

My 4 year old step-daughter. She is the best gift I have ever received.

The first time she told me she loved me came right out of nowhere and brought instant tears to my eyes...

When she asked to sleep with my photo under her pillow because she wants me close to her all night....

Being able to tuck her into bed and be there when she wakes up every day...

Alhamdililah, I am truly blessed. Sometimes the best gifts are those that others do not want.

(bismillah)

(salam)

This iz a really nice topic. Iam 19 and the best gift i waz given waz when i waz 18 and that waz the gift of marriage. It waz on Eid when i waz sitting and near me waz my to be wife and she asked me if i can walk outside with her 4 a sec so i did and than she asked me if we can gete married :!!!: so we agreed and we got married this year

;)

• Advanced Member

wow everyone here values things people in the world don't really give a damn about!.

i value everything everyone has given me whether or not i still have it.

the fact that they thought of giving me something is something which i value

• Advanced Member
Another sweet gift I received is a birthday card from my friend that has in front of it a dog urinating and a man saying, "Bad dog!" Inside the card it says, " Hapy Birthday" and underneath it says, " Sorry about the pee"

The letter "p" is missing from the word "happy", and the dog has peed on the floor. It is very thoughtful and sweet. I still have it in a dry place!

Lol...whoever invented that card is a comic genius.

wow everyone here values things people in the world don't really give a damn about!.

i value everything everyone has given me whether or not i still have it.

the fact that they thought of giving me something is something which i value

If folks don't a give about their husbands, or the unadelterated love of one's child [Dubious]

then its a sad,sad world, and a sorry state for the Ashraf-e-Makhlooqaat

• 3 months later...
Guest Mahreen

The best gift I have recieved recently is furniture for my room! I'm deeply in :wub: with the furniture, it matches my wall paper :) and its italian which makes it look posh. :blush:

In 2006 my dad bought me this designer watch, for my birthday it's really nice, it's gold plated and its like a bracelet watch but all the diamonds are coming out :(! I guess I should have worn it occasionally, instead of everyday *sighs*

These are the Best gifts from my parents :wub: Its amazing my parents are willing to buy me anything Alhamdolilah

• Veteran Member

oh man 2 times my parents gave me surprise bday presents when they had no moeny, outa nowhere, the way they gave them to me was jus something to die for. first they would give me something [Edited Out] then then woaaahah out of nowhere the real gift taht would blow my mind away. man i jus love my parents!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member
(bismillah)

(salam)

This iz a really nice topic. Iam 19 and the best gift i waz given waz when i waz 18 and that waz the gift of marriage. It waz on Eid when i waz sitting and near me waz my to be wife and she asked me if i can walk outside with her 4 a sec so i did and than she asked me if we can gete married :!!!: so we agreed and we got married this year

that is the most beautiful, most romantic post i have ever ever read.

:wub:

one of the best gifts iv received is for eid ghadeer 2 months ago when this family frend sheikh got me entry passes to Ayatullah Khamenei's speech on Eid-e-Ghadeer. it was beutiful!

other gifts iv received from my old wife that was very sweet was she got me a laptop, a return trip to Europe, state-of-the-art cell phone, and regular perfumes.

hehe, i was soooo spoilt.

:D