Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

I Had A Dream..

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

I can't remember it all, but it was very important.. All I can remember is the sun rising in the West.. And my friends told me this is a sign of judgement day. I'm going to try to remember the rest..

Khuda Hafiz

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

Agreed.. Sounds crazy but I just don't even feel like there is any point in me continuing wordly matters.. We all know that the final hour is soon. I just feel like living my last few days or moths or years visiting holy sites in The Middle East.. Like there's this one Mosque in Iran I believe, and if you pray there 40 Tuesdays, Imam Mahdi will appear to you helping you with a problem you may have.. Or just going to Hajj I think this year but most likely early 2007 and never returning back.. Maybe I'm crazy? Maybe I'm extreme? But since the final days are pretty soon there is no point in me continuing worldly things.. Then again, it could be years and years for now! So I have to also be on the safe side..

• Advanced Member

Your dream is true

The sun already set from the west

they are living in the dark ages

Fornications is legal , gays ,, athiets is almost the main religion

they belivee that jesus id god .. even though the one who they pray for is not even jesus

he is some1 we almost dont knw ( probably judas the antichrist)

and they say the jesus is son of god and jesus is 3 on 1

They allow abortion .. they allow suicide ..

They do sex with anyone even if their mom , dad , children ...

Culture there extremely corrupted

and Yes the sun set from the west ... and they are living n the dark ages again .

• Basic Members

(bismillah) (salam)

My respected Brothers and Sisters, I mean no offence in the post, but to indicate how sensitive an issue as such, is. Please keep in mind that, I do recall hearing this hadith before (rise of the sun from the west), although it might have been seen in a dream could not necessarily mean the near appearance of the Imam of our Time (atfs). There could be many factors involved in a dream that must be taken into account, so you would most likely not get a correct response from any of us (again no offence). Please refer to someone who has studied this particularly, and Inshallah, dependant on that individual's words (whether it is best to speak or not), you may reveal to us the true meaning.

We must also understand the many hadiths out there for the Reappearance (atfs), are they compulsory conditions, or conditions that might occur. By this what is meant is that some conditions narrated through ahadeeth must occur, otherwise some could happen but do not need to for the Emergence (atfs).

For over 200 years now people have been claiming that "the time is near", but lets keep in mind we are looking for an ideaolgy and not a specific person. Also, part of waiting for the Imam (atfs) is actually preparing, it would not suffice to go and wait him out in a cave. It is crucial to understand that the Imam (atfs) is in actuality waiting for us, and not vice versa. When we have established suitable grounds for the Imam's (atfs) then will God(swt) remove the veil on our eyes.

Keep in mind another Karbala will not occur (Massacre of the Imam of the Time (as), Aba AbdAllah (as))

Talks means nothing. (OH I am here to serve the Imam (as), but are you really?, and I ask myself the first!!!) So we must begin with each of ourselves.

I hope I have not forgotten anything, and on how to prepare for the Imam (atfs), it is another long discussion. Inshallah I have not erred in anything, and to all please do not accept any of my words for fact. This is to my current knowledge and if anyone has seen a mistake, please correct me. May well all find the path of Truth, Allah(swt). Fee Amman Illah.

Edited by Sayidali
  • Advanced Member
(bismillah) (salam)

My respected Brothers and Sisters, I mean no offence in the post, but to indicate how sensitive an issue as such, is. Please keep in mind that, I do recall hearing this hadith before (rise of the sun from the west), although it might have been seen in a dream could not necessarily mean the near appearance of the Imam of our Time (atfs). There could be many factors involved in a dream that must be taken into account, so you would most likely not get a correct response from any of us (again no offence). Please refer to someone who has studied this particularly, and Inshallah, dependant on that individual's words (whether it is best to speak or not), you may reveal to us the true meaning.

We must also understand the many hadiths out there for the Reappearance (atfs), are they compulsory conditions, or conditions that might occur. By this what is meant is that some conditions narrated through ahadeeth must occur, otherwise some could happen but do not need to for the Emergence (atfs).

For over 200 years now people have been claiming that "the time is near", but lets keep in mind we are looking for an ideaolgy and not a specific person. Also, part of waiting for the Imam (atfs) is actually preparing, it would not suffice to go and wait him out in a cave. It is crucial to understand that the Imam (atfs) is in actuality waiting for us, and not vice versa. When we have established suitable grounds for the Imam's (atfs) then will God(swt) remove the veil on our eyes.

Keep in mind another Karbala will not occur (Massacre of the Imam of the Time (as), Aba AbdAllah (as))

Talks means nothing. (OH I am here to serve the Imam (as), but are you really?, and I ask myself the first!!!) So we must begin with each of ourselves.

I hope I have not forgotten anything, and on how to prepare for the Imam (atfs), it is another long discussion. Inshallah I have not erred in anything, and to all please do not accept any of my words for fact. This is to my current knowledge and if anyone has seen a mistake, please correct me. May well all find the path of Truth, Allah(swt). Fee Amman Illah.

(bismillah)

(salam)

You are totally right about that. I suppose it was just a dream..

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

This is all very interesting to me. I have also been having unusual dreams lately. For example, last night I dreampt about the Nahjul Balagha...First I saw the cover, then the pages opened and my dream was simply a dream of reading it, page after page! I felt happy to have had this dream when I woke up, but I don't know what it means.

• Advanced Member
(bismillah)

(salam)

You are totally right about that. I suppose it was just a dream..

Every dream has a meaning and point to something

unless its from shayatan

but remember when the 2 prisoners with prophet joseph has dreams and prophet joseph interupt the dreams to the prisoners ?

and also with the king ... the 7 cow etc,,,,

So every dream must have a meaning and some dreams are a gift

and some people are really gifted .