Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Whose Sunnah Are These Ahl-e-sunna Following?

Rate this topic

(salam)

Sunnis are known to follow the sunnah.. but whose sunnah do they follow when some among them conduct suicide bombing... I don't know if anyone here would know.. but if someone does.. please tell us about it... wassalaamun alaikum

sunnah by definition means following the prophet (pbuh)- and no doubt the sunnis are flag holders of the sunnah

the other sects are the ahli bidah

• Advanced Member
sunnah by definition means following the prophet (pbuh)- and no doubt the sunnis are flag holders of the sunnah

the other sects are the ahli bidah

Okay.. good defination :).. so whose sunnah do the suicide bombers follow?.. if you have seen some videos or something where these people mention an even where a sahabi committed suicide 'in the way of Allah(swt)'.. or if the Prophet(saww) advocated this practice.. please let us know.. wassalaamun alaikum

yeha those who follow umar are suiide bombers great "sunnah" these guys are so funny i argued with a suni asnd wuped his ass he tried to clai that malikis pray with arms down b/c lolllll malaki got beaken by calif and he couldnt pray like other sunnis...so i said ok fine thats ok then why do most western africans and north africans pray like this aka malakis that means theyr kufar just like us shias he said oo nooo i mean thats just retarded absolutly retarded if its wrong its wrong if its right its right either theyr prayer is wrong or his was wrong he was making excuses then he claimed all of bukhari was 100% corect and its impossible for mistakes then i said prove it!! he said the sahabis narorated it so i said bukhari wasnt written until 500+ years after profit so he said ooooo theres a sytem of 33 some ways to weed out false hadiths i said 'you mean to tell me 500 yrs after prophet how could there be NOOO mistakes at all" he said becase the "salaf" were best of "men" lol i said so in other words theyr sinless he wouldnt say masoom but he wouldnt admit they made sins becuase he know he would be lying. then he cut me off as i chipped him away and said "look the important thing is that we all stick to our beliefs and not force it on eachother we all have our own beliefs" lol which means he lost i said "no we must not stick to our beliefs we have to learn and purj our beliefs ot see if they hold then stick to them otherwise your just a blind follower" stuppid idiot