Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

My Cat :)

Rate this topic

FreedomFighter

• Advanced Member

Salam Alaikum,

sooo the other week we were at the masjid for Iftar and my brother found this ADORABLE cat outside the masjid and we just HAD to bring it home!!!

here's pics of my adopted kitty...her name's Peppa :wub: (and i'm not 100% it's a female, but it's just waaay too cute to be a boy, it's gotta be a girl :angel: )

Oh and a question...she sleeps all day and at night she turns CRAZY, pouncing on my feet, jumping everywhere, running around like mad...it's like she's a bipolar cat...is this normal behavior?

post-2529-1161750670_thumb.jpg

post-2529-1161750680_thumb.jpg

post-2529-1161750786.jpg

• Veteran Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

I'm not that of a cat fan, but I have seen some uglyyyy cats, and by far, that is the prettiest of em all :) .

N.B., Iraqi guys like blue eyes :P (or is that yellow eyes).

Edited by Wise Muslim

• Advanced Member
Salam Alaikum,

sooo the other week we were at the masjid for Iftar and my brother found this ADORABLE cat outside the masjid and we just HAD to bring it home!!!

here's pics of my adopted kitty...her name's Peppa :wub: (and i'm not 100% it's a female, but it's just waaay too cute to be a boy, it's gotta be a girl :angel: )

Oh and a question...she sleeps all day and at night she turns CRAZY, pouncing on my feet, jumping everywhere, running around like mad...it's like she's a bipolar cat...is this normal behavior?

AWW MASHALLAH SHE/HE IS SOO CUTEE :wub: :wub: :wub:

*~*Sakina*~*

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

I'm not that of a cat fan, but I have seen some uglyyyy cats, and by far, that is the prettiest of em all :) .

N.B., Iraqi guys like blue eyes :P (or is that yellow eyes).

I hope that wasn't an attack on Dobby :dry:

ALL cats are beautiful :wub:

Georgeous kitty!! Congratulations on your new family member!!!

• Veteran Member
I hope that wasn't an attack on Dobby :dry:

ALL cats are beautiful :wub:

Georgeous kitty!! Congratulations on your new family member!!!

No, I had I crush on Dobby :blush: . I think it's cute :P .

BUT, I have really seeen some UGLY cats! Here are a few:

ugly_cat.jpg

uglycat004.jpg

ugly.jpg

Edited by Wise Muslim

• Advanced Member
Salam Alaikum,

(bismillah)

(salam)

This cat is haram. It is not your property. You must find its rightful owner, or give it to an animal shelter. Please refer to your marja :)

• Advanced Member
(salam)

beautiful cat

... or just put up fliars to see if anybody claims it, if not then its yours :D

Good idea. You might want to put up fliers. Someone might be missing his/her cat. Did it look hungry or abused when you found it? If so, keep it. If it looked healthy and happy, then put up fliers just in case... But InshAllah you'll get to keep it! Just remember to give him fresh water everyday, and scoop his litter box 1-2 times daily, and change the litter at least once in a week.

And the behaviour you described is normal for cats in new homes. Dobby was such a little shaytan in the beginning. Now he is my best friend :wub: And we play lots of games. He LOVES hide and go seek!

• Advanced Member

(salam)

is it me , or ever since ive wanted a cat , ive never seen one here in uk ...:no:

they hiding from me , they know if i see them im going to grab them and take them home , evil demons :dry:

anyways cute cat , do cats have those collars thingies ? if they do , and this doesnt its urz...

• Advanced Member

Why do muslims always loooovvvve to label things "haram"

:rolleyes:

No, it definetly did not have an owner. This cat was THIN, ate like 3 cans of tuna the first night we brought it home and the place we found it is an industrial area, all businesses and such, no homes for miles.

• Advanced Member

(salam)

I use to live in a college niehgborhood and it was sad because there were a bunch of alley cats because the students would leave them

OMG :cry: i live in a college area , and i havent seen any cats yet , and when i tried to get one from the cat society they said college students let them loose what the hell :mad:

Edited by Yousif

• Advanced Member

we got peppa, styles, dobby, kitty, and more in da house. i say we open up a topic for all sc's cats ... kinda' like a get to know your sc member's furry friend forum.

the other day i was passing by this store selling Chinese goods where i got some neat gifts for kitty and myself. i saw a pair of kung-fu shoes. confy. got it. then i saw this small cool round shelter made out of thin bamboo, where a cat could go inside, or go on top of the shelter. it was perfect. i brought it home. kitty loved it. She likes the open air so she always sleeps on top. i also got her these small cute light pink bowls. i got her three of them. serving water, dry food, and wet food. super cute when she eats/sleeps

• Advanced Member
that is a nice cat but I agree with the others it may have an owner. I use to live in a college niehgborhood and it was sad because there were a bunch of alley cats because the students would leave them

Yeah, I hear that's a problem where I live. CI's sister's roommate has a cat. And now that she is finishing up, she wants to "get rid" of her cat :mad: Ughhh, it's the cutest cat too. Her name is Lilly. She's maybe a year old now and she is white and orange, absolutely adorable. I always play with her when I go to CI's sister's house. she's so gentle! Her bites and scratches don't even hurt!! Unlike Dobby's lol... But CI's sister is gonna keep the cat InshAllah... what a stupid roommate though, ugh :dry:

we got peppa, styles, dobby, kitty, and more in da house. i say we open up a topic for all sc's cats ... kinda' like a get to know your sc member's furry friend forum.

the other day i was passing by this store selling Chinese goods where i got some neat gifts for kitty and myself. i saw a pair of kung-fu shoes. confy. got it. then i saw this small cool round shelter made out of thin bamboo, where a cat could go inside, or go on top of the shelter. it was perfect. i brought it home. kitty loved it. She likes the open air so she always sleeps on top. i also got her these small cute light pink bowls. i got her three of them. serving water, dry food, and wet food. super cute when she eats/sleeps

Aww, I bought Dobby an Eid gift the other day. A purple cat nip cow!! He's so smart mashAllah. His present was still in the shopping bag, and I was in the other room and heard him going through the bags, when I went to see what he was doing, I saw him holding the toy in his mouth! as soon as he saw me, he dropped it and ran! lol, he's soooooooooooooooooooo cute!!! :wub: Words can't describe how adorable my Dobby is !! :wub:

• Advanced Member

Smalla shes a beautiful cat looks lucci (pronounced like gucci) loo-she

anyways, my cat meows and believe it or not we have trained him to meow "hello"

he will seriously repeat after I say, Hello...he says "waowaoow"

I cant type how he says it but even our neighbor was like, "Wow, you gotta vocal cat there!"

Beautiful cat and also she might be eating cat nip ;)

salam