Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Suprah

Kaka Embraced Islam ?

Rate this topic

Rumour has it that Brazil and AC Milan football star Kaka has embraced Islam after his visit to Kuwait with the Brazil team :!!!:

http://planetsoccer.wordpress.com/2006/10/...embraces-islam/

After France and Marseille star Franck Ribery, who is a confirmed Muslim when he converted after marrying a French-Algerian woman a few years back, and the rumoured conversion of Holland and Arsenal star Robin Van Persie following his Dutch-Morrocan fiancee, this comes as some news ^_^

Can any one confirm about reality of this news...... please

Can any one confirm about reality of this news...... please

kaka is an evangelist... but the real sad news was cisse becoming catholic over some girl i hear -- than the bama went ahead and had his legs taken out from under him --- if i was him id drop everything and go to umrah immediately for tawba

:lol: No, not Bro DjibilCisse that used to post here. He took his name after a footballer:

cisse.jpg

lol oh ok. I just saw his screenname deleted so made the silly assumption :blush:

My bad DjibilCisse where you are :angel:

Kaka muslim? LOL.

His a devout Christain.

All this nonesense about players converting should be stopped unless they themselves say it out loud.

Next they will be saying that Paris Hilton converted to Islam after she met a muslim in jail :lol:

May Allah (s.w.t) guide us all to the right path.Ameen.

^Actually, if you go to the Multilingual forums, there is a thread by a Muslim sister from Brasil.

19786.jpg

He took off his shirt yesterday in the CL Final. So does anyone else still thinks that he's a Muslim? :!!!:

I always like to imagine the shirt saying, "I Belong to Allah" and Kaka with a beard. :D *sighs*

Edited by Iman Ali