Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Everybody Please Jus Give Me Ur Opinions

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

ok ive been reading on global warming and im super confused now.... is it a hoax or what?

because i totally thought yeah of course this is real but the more im reading on it the more ive read how in reality its a hoax and totally exagerated... so give me some feedback please what do u think and why?

http://www.moneyfiles.org/weather.html

• Advanced Member

(salam) take a look at pictures in the arctic 3 decades ago and some from 5 years ago to the present, you'll see a change. its definitely real, those who say its not have a stake in certain business ventures which in one form or another contribute to massive pollution. They don't want to risk losing their business or money so they put out all this false information saying that there is no pollution. all at the expense of the earth and the creatures on her including us. remember as Muslims we have the responsibility of keeping the earth at her pristine best but we're not accomplishing our goal. In due time we will be living in the era of "and man asks what is wrong with her"...