Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Cursing Ayesha........ Isit Right?

Rate this topic

• Basic Members

(salam) bros nd sistaz,

basically i have been one of those people to curse the evil ayesha right to the max, but until yesterday i had no idea what i was doing.

I was having a online discussion with someone, and when i told my dad Zakir Tanveer-Ul hassan, he told me that imam ali didnt say anything to ayesha or curse her in the battlefield, he just sent her home... so he goes if imam ali didnt do it wot gives you the right 2? in a way it is the truth as ayesha was the prophets wife :wacko:

could somneone please give me an answa because im confuzzleddd lol

w/salam

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Advanced Member

Same thing I said in the other thread:

Why not leave the cursing and not cursing to Allah swt and concentrate on ways to purify yourselves rather than to fill yourselves with hate?

Imam Ali a.s. spoke out against this cursing, and the Qur'an speaks against it and other types of foul language.

Cursing shows a vulgar and uncivilized culture that I can't seeing the AhlulBait being proud of. Allah swt will deal with everyone justly, for He is the Just. Let those matters rest with Allah swt.

(salam) bros nd sistaz,

basically i have been one of those people to curse the evil ayesha right to the max, but until yesterday i had no idea what i was doing.

I was having a online discussion with someone, and when i told my dad Zakir Tanveer-Ul hassan, he told me that imam ali didnt say anything to ayesha or curse her in the battlefield, he just sent her home... so he goes if imam ali didnt do it wot gives you the right 2? in a way it is the truth as ayesha was the prophets wife :wacko:

w/salam

Moula (as) was masoom and we can never do 99% of what moula (as) did in his life. Allah (swt) gave you perception and told you to make decisions based on reasoning. With that said, if a woman happened to insult and hurt the leader of all women, hurt the prophet (pbuh), ride into battle against the lion of Allah (swt) and order the attack on the Prophet's grandson's dead body then i have identified her as an evil individual. Its simple, look up the meaning of evil then compare it to these actions. Now, if evil is supposed to be denounced in Islam then why shouldn't we curse her?

Use your brain, its not just there to take up space.

btw, i can go into deeper facts of how bad she was and how she wasn't faithful to the prophet as a wife.........but this site seems to sympathize with her.

until then: lanat on the woman who committed these horrendous acts.

• Basic Members

(salam)

BROO THROUGH AS MANY LAANATS AS U WANT ON HER... FACT OF THE MATTER IS... NO MATTER HOW MUCH WE HATE HER N WISHH HER A HUNDRED ETERNITYS OF PUNISHMNT... WE DONT HAVE ANY RIGHT TO SAY ANYTHING TO HER... IF MY MAULA DIDNT SAY ANYTHING TO HER... HU R U OR I TO SAY NEFIN AGENST HER...

ALSO IN ISLAM WE SHUDNT JUDGE ANY1 ELSE WE SHUD JUST CIONCENTR8 ON OURSLVS N OUR BELIEFS

wsalam

• Advanced Member

(salam) well u shouldnt curse her or the others infront of those who follow them and hold them in high positions. just yesterday i went 2 an imambargah in south london and as its Ramadhan lots of people came and some Sunnis came which is great 4 unity...BUT...there was someone who started 2 do la'nah on them which was very sad :( but Imam Ali (as) curses them in a dua senai Quraish i think its called but he curses them indirectly and curses the people who carry out certain acts (abu Bakr and Umar) and i think Aisha but he never mentions their names. La'nah is like a magnet whatever u say it will find the person. Imam (as) would do the dua in private before Salaatul Fajr

(salam)

(salam) well yes ur right but NOT NEVER infront of their dollowers if we really follow Imam Ali (as) we would follow his example 2 curse in private. Also in these times that we need to be united SUNNIS AND SHIAS together against Zionism. (salam)

Salam.

so what abt Ziyarate Ashura and the many hadees from Masoom (as) like

1)Abu Hamza al-Thumali narrated:

I asked Ali Ibn al-Husain about Fulan and Fulan (i.e.,

Abu Bakr and Umar). He said: "Unto them be the curse of

Allah, all His curse. By Allah, those two died disbelievers

and polytheists to Allah, the Great."

- Basa'ir al-Darajat, p269, Hadith #2

- Bihar al-Anwar, v27, p29, Hadith #1; v30, p145, Hadith #1

2) Imam al-Baqir said: "Surely the two Shaikhs left this

world while they did not repent and were not mindful of what

they did to the Commander of Believers, peace be upon him,

thus for them 'are the curse of Allah and His angels and

people all (2:161).'"

- al-Kafi, v8, p246, Hadith #343

- Bihar al-Anwar, v30, p269, Hadith #137

3)Imam al-Jawad said: ... The Messenger of Allah (&HF)

said: "He who is reluctant to curse whomever Allah has cursed,

upon him is the curse of Allah."

- Rijal al-Kashshi, p528, Hadith #1012

- Bihar al-Anwar, v25, p318, Hadith #85

also wht abt the words of the Holy Prophet (pbuh) ' Man Le Hazal Qalb '.

• Advanced Member
Can't you guys not debate Shia-Sunni topics for 29 days? There's more to life than arguing over these beaten topics.

Wa Salaam,

Dhulfiqar

This is a Shia Vs. Shia Smackdown.. :wacko:

2c) Cursing of the 3 "Caliphs" (Abu Bakr, Umar and Uthman by name or number) as well as Sunni scholars is strictly prohibited.

Edited by The Patri0t
  • Advanced Member

(salam)

i used to always do cursing on her, cause my freind got me into it and sometimes we even make jokes about her but then i did start to think, and i thought to myself, even though she did things that were not right, we should at least give just a little respect cause she is the prophets wife, but then when i think about what she did to imam ali (a) it make me go , one time i asked this question to a shiek and his religious wife, and the shick said yes it is ok (i think he said that) but when i asked his wife, she replied by saying "lanat Allah ala aiesha" so obvisoulsley she said it was ok

but dont you should ask your scholar, im sure he would have a answer

• Advanced Member

(salam) yes ur right we 1st need to better ourselves

Why not leave the cursing and not cursing to Allah swt and concentrate on ways to purify yourselves rather than to fill yourselves with hate?

Imam Ali a.s. spoke out against this cursing, and the Qur'an speaks against it and other types of foul language.

Cursing shows a vulgar and uncivilized culture that I can't seeing the AhlulBait being proud of. Allah swt will deal with everyone justly, for He is the Just. Let those matters rest with Allah swt.

Guest faithful8876_

Mashallah...I couldnt agree more or say it more beautifully! GOD bless you brother, your words were of gold to our brothers and sisters who forget about everything related to Islam and find it compulsory to curse.

May God guide us all

• Advanced Member

Salam.

Edited by muhibb-ali
  • Veteran Member

Imam Sadiq (pbuh) says it best:

Slander is forbidden to all Muslims, and he who slanders has sinned in every instance. Slander is when you mention something about a person which is not a fault in Allah's eyes, or when you censure what the people of knowledge praise.

As for discussing someone who is not present with regard to something which Allah censures, when that person is guilty of it, then this does not amount to slander, even if he dislikes it when he hears it; and you are free of any slight of that person. This is in order to make the truth clear from the false by the clarification of Allah and His Messenger. However, this has a precondition, in that the person who says it must seek only to clarify what is true and false, in the faith of Allah. If he means to deprecate the person of whom he talks without meaning to make things clear, then he is taken to task for his corrupt goal, even if he is correct in what he says.

If you really slander someone, then seek pardon from that person. If you do not go that far nor reach that point, then ask Allah's forgiveness for that. Slander eats up good deeds as fire eats up wood. As Allah revealed to Moses, 'The slanderer will be the last to enter the Garden, if he repents. If he does not repent, then he will be the first to enter the Fire.' As He said,

ÃóíõÍöÈøõ ÃóÍóÏõßõãú Ãóä íóÃúßõáó áóÍúãó ÃóÎöíåö ãóíúÊðÇ ÝóßóÑöåúÊõãõæåõ

Does one of you like to eat the flesh of his dead brother? You would hate it. (49:12)

The various aspects of slander occur when you mention a fault in someone's character, intellect, action, behaviour, belief, ignorance and so on.

The origin of slander may be one of ten types: venting one's anger, pleasing other people, suspicion, believing a report without investigating it, having a bad opinion, envy, mockery, astonishment at some action in another which one does not comprehend, dissatisfaction or impatience with others, and embellishment of oneself at the expense of others.

If you seek Islam, then remember the Creator and not the created; then the circumstances of slander will be a lesson for you, and a wrong action will be replaced by a reward.

I hope that helped.

• Advanced Member

im new...but i agree that we should not be cursing aishah for the only reason that she was one of the Prophets(SAW) wives (she wasnt the best of his wives) but still a wife. For someone who had the honour of being the wife of the Prophet (saw) she didnt deserve it for one minute. she should have been kissing the ground he walked on instead she couldnt control her mouth and her jealousy. the marriage was only political, to bring her dad over from the dark side and then his followers would follow him. i dont think he could have been in love with someone aishahs age. whats funny is that her real attitude shows in the sunni hadiths and they still think she was 'his favourite' (cough/choke/barf) --as for what she did with Ali (considering her husband (SAW) commanded loving Ali was part of worship) thats inexcusable. it seems like Aisha in trying (but failing) to fight Ali (as) in the battle of Camel goes against the surah in the quraan that talks to the wives of Muhammed (SAW) "stay quietly in your homes and make not a dazzling display"

• Advanced Member
(salam) bros nd sistaz,

w/salam

CURSING anyone directly can never be justly presented since the love of certain bad individuals also exists today even in the hearts of good people (the error of man!)

But when Aisha, Abu Bakr, Umar and uthman are concerned...certainly as our Maula says in the Peak of Eloquence "May Allah curse the enemies of Muhammad and the religion Islam". One thing for certain is we gather that the Prophet (s) said "Whosoever is Alis enemy, is my enemy"..maybe not in those exact words but the the criteria is set.

So come together now....CURSE THE ENEMIES OF GOD, MUHAMMAD, QURAN AND THE AHLUL BAYT....and Spare not those who took up arms against the Momineen and then sought no repentence...Lanat!!

• Banned

i dont think we shud desist from cursing the "ummul sunni" simply because she was the prophets wife- how does that make her worthy of respect?

prophets in the past had unriteous wives, hazrat Lut (as) wife was destroyed i believe and even some wives of hazrat nuh (as) were destroyed by refusing to come onto the ark.

islamically, is it right to respect someone because of their relation with a masoum?

our loyalty is to the ahle bayt, not the wives of the prophet who, incidently, were warned several times in the quran due to their actions and in fact that particular wife of the prophet DISOBEYED a DIRECT ayat commanding her to stay inside the house....so she went to WAR WITH AMIR UL MOMINEEN!!!!!!

ahle bayt keh duhmanno par LAANAT

• Veteran Member
(salam)

of course no one should curse aisha (ra), the beloved wife of the prophet (pbuh). we are not a patch on her.

whoever hates aisha (ra) hates the prophet (pbuh) also

how could you draw such a conclusion it goes against Quran ( surah tahreem)

ayesha defied the Quran and the orders of Rasulallah(saw) so it was legitimate to fight her

and that is why she is a hateful personality, she is responsible for the death of thousands of muslims

Shi'a knights here is your mission: go out, seek and seduce as many Aishas as you can! Bring them back to Ahl ul Bayt (as), marry them and make sure they change their name. I bet you there are enough Aishas out there who would love to make their Sunni parents angry by marrying a Shi'a!!!

So losen up those black shirts, let the silver zulfiqars on your chest shine, have the killer look and make us proud! The more Aishas become Shi'a the less Sunnis there will be and the angrier they will get! And see it this way: if your fighting Aisha you might as well enjoy it!

Code name for the mission: "Aisha , Aisha écoute moi!!!"

Make us proud!!!

you make me sick ....no matter how evil she was , she is still mother of the faithfuls

when the future-kharijites asked Imam Ali why booty was not distributed after Jamal

he replied angrily

"then who would have the mother of faithful in his share"

I would rather KILL the aishas than marry them...it would have been so much better had she died in Jamal

Edited by Panzerwaffe
  • Advanced Member
Salam.

Hello brother, if you don't mind, I'll just answer the copy of this post in the tabarah thread so we don't end up just copy-pasting our answers twice.

• Advanced Member

You want to take revenge on Aisha? Simple! Instead of cursing her, which Maula never did, go out there look for a beautiful Sunni girl called Aisha and bring her on to the path of Ahl ul Bayt (as) and if you're a boy you might as well marry her if she converts. Just eliminate all the Aishas you know by bringing her to Ahl ul Bayt (as).

I couldn't think of a better revenge that is constructive and make the ennemies of Ahl ul Bayt (as) even more angry.

Just imagine the face of a Salafi or Sunni father when he sees his daughter fall in love with a Shi'a, become Shi'a and marry a Shi'a!

That's what I call poetic justice!

It's more effective than cursing!

(salam)

BROO THROUGH AS MANY LAANATS AS U WANT ON HER... FACT OF THE MATTER IS... NO MATTER HOW MUCH WE HATE HER N WISHH HER A HUNDRED ETERNITYS OF PUNISHMNT... WE DONT HAVE ANY RIGHT TO SAY ANYTHING TO HER... IF MY MAULA DIDNT SAY ANYTHING TO HER... HU R U OR I TO SAY NEFIN AGENST HER...

ALSO IN ISLAM WE SHUDNT JUDGE ANY1 ELSE WE SHUD JUST CIONCENTR8 ON OURSLVS N OUR BELIEFS

wsalam

moula (as) barely ate anything because his goal was to feed every orphan that he saw. Moula (as) wore clothes with patches. Moula (as) helped muslims and non muslims to every extent. Moula (as) did a lot of things which you nor I can ever do. We are not to mimic everything he does because he is masoom.

Back to the topic at hand, you have something called PERCEPTION! Islam is not a religion of mimic or imitation. Do you think moula (as) would want his followers to follow his every move without reasoning? You have to you use your god given abilities to determine why Moula (as) is the Lion and Commander of the Faithful before you just follow him because your mother and father do. Do you see what I am saying here? Use your judgement in accordance to reasoning and do not base your decisions on "well moula (as) never did this so i won't either".

Use logic to understand what makes you different from moula (as), and what our religion stands for. Realize that its our job to denounce evil, which could be by any means. The decision is whether or not you are doing it out of your heart or following someone else's interpretation of Islam.

I HAVE THE UTMOST RIGHT TO CURSE THAT WOMEN. I AM NOT MASOOM AND I STATED IN THE ABOVE POST WHY SHE DESERVES IT. YOUR MOULA (as) DID NOT SAY TO NOT THINK OF YOUR ACTIONS.

BTW, HOW DO WE KNOW YOU ARE A REAL SHIA? THESE DAYS A LOT OF SUNNI WAHABI AGENTS ARE LEARNIGN SHIA CUSTOMS AND .TRYING TO INFILTRATE SHIA GROUPS SO THEY CAN IMPLANT THEIR IDEOLOGY.

You want to take revenge on Aisha? Simple! Instead of cursing her, which Maula never did, go out there look for a beautiful Sunni girl called Aisha and bring her on to the path of Ahl ul Bayt (as) and if you're a boy you might as well marry her if she converts. Just eliminate all the Aishas you know by bringing her to Ahl ul Bayt (as).

I couldn't think of a better revenge that is constructive and make the ennemies of Ahl ul Bayt (as) even more angry.

Just imagine the face of a Salafi or Sunni father when he sees his daughter fall in love with a Shi'a, become Shi'a and marry a Shi'a!

That's what I call poetic justice!

It's more effective than cursing!

LOL

(salam)

of course no one should curse aisha (ra), the beloved wife of the prophet (pbuh). we are not a patch on her.

whoever hates aisha (ra) hates the prophet (pbuh) also

GO BLOW YOURSELF UP TERRORIST

• Advanced Member

Shi'a knights here is your mission: go out, seek and seduce as many Aishas as you can! Bring them back to Ahl ul Bayt (as), marry them and make sure they change their name. I bet you there are enough Aishas out there who would love to make their Sunni parents angry by marrying a Shi'a!!!

So losen up those black shirts, let the silver zulfiqars on your chest shine, have the killer look and make us proud! The more Aishas become Shi'a the less Sunnis there will be and the angrier they will get! And see it this way: if your fighting Aisha you might as well enjoy it!

Code name for the mission: "Aisha , Aisha écoute moi!!!"

Make us proud!!!

Edited by Bahadur Singh
  • Advanced Member

yes it is right. even animals curse her :!!!:

al Imama wal Siyasa page 59 Chapter "Dhikr Jamal" :

"When she began her opposition to 'Ali, she and her supporters began to make their way to Basra. On route, the dogs of Hawab began to bark at them. Ayesha asked Muhammad bin Talha "Which place is this?". He said "Its is Hawab" to which Hadhrath Ayesha replied "Take me back for on one occasion Rasulullah (s) said, 'Amongst you (wives) is one at whom the dogs of Hawab shall bark.' He (s) said to me specifically, 'Be careful in case it is you'." Muhammad bin Talha said 'Leave these things and proceed' and the Sahaba Abdullah bin Zubayr swore by Allah that they had left Hawab during the first part of the night, he brought some men who testified likewise. The Ulema of Islam have declared the event of Hawab to have been the first false testimony in Islam".

:Hijabi:

so are you going against ali (ra) ??

like i said before those that hate aisha (ra) have hatred for the prophet (pbuh)

LOL.

LOL

SHUT UP YOU KAFIR TERRORIST. YOU AND YOUR AISHA ARE NOTHING MORE THAN ENEMIES OF ISLAM. HOW CAN ANYONE NOT SEE THIS SOB IS A SUNNI WAHABI WHO IS MASCQUERADING AS A SHIA SO HE CAN SPREAD HIS SUNNI IDEOLOGY. ANYONE WITH HALF A MIND CAN SEE HOW NAJIS AND EVIL AISHA WAS.

UMAR YOU TERRORIST, I WILL SEND THE UNITED STATES ARMY TO BLOW YOU AND YOUR FAMILY OF TERRORIST INTO THE STONE AGE IF YOU CONTINUE.

(bismillah)

(salam)

Correct me if I am wrong, but my understanding is that Allah cleared her of that blame in Quran.

WS

NOT THE REAL QURAN. MAYBE IN SOME SUNNI WAHABI SAUDI QURAN THAT ALSO DECLARES MURDER OK.

Imam Ali did not curse ibn Muljim. However It is part of the amaal of 19th,21st,23rd ramadan to recite " Allahuma laan qatalata Amir al momieen" so how can cursing be wrong?

One time Maulana Fazil moosavi was reading an ashra here in canada . During that ashra,one day he recieved a call at home from some momin asking him " Y are u so against Ayesha and y dont u leave her alone?" the next day he came and gave a 20 min answer which summed up everything she did during her times. After hearing this everyon was really angry at her and one momin said out loud " Ayesha pey lanat..." he heard this and stopped him . he was like " Islam doesnt allow this" just a second later a momin anounced " Lanat on the enemies of Ahlul beit" and he said, Yes this is the correct way.

So basicaly i guess u are allowed to curse as long as ur not creating enmity between sects by mentioning someone specific.

Edited : I have a question , Didnt Prophet Muhammad divorce Ayesha?

ASK FAZIL MOOSAVI TO GO TO LAHORE OR KARACHI AND SAY THIS SO HE CAN HAVE HIS FACE PUSHED INTO THE MUD. HE IS A MUNAFIQ IF HE SAID THIS. AISHA ATTACKED IMAM HASSAN AND YOU IDIOTS ARE STILL CONFUSED WHETHER IT IS RIGHT TO CURSE HER? TELL MOOSAVI THAT SHABAB-UL-MOMINEEN IS LOOKING FOR HIM.

Can't you guys not debate Shia-Sunni topics for 29 days? There's more to life than arguing over these beaten topics.

Wa Salaam,

Dhulfiqar

EVERYDAY IS ASHURA, EVERY LAND IS KARBALA.

Back to the topic at hand, you have something called PERCEPTION! Islam is not a religion of mimic or imitation. Do you think moula (as) would want his followers to follow his every move without reasoning? You have to you use your god given abilities to determine why Moula (as) is the Lion and Commander of the Faithful before you just follow him because your mother and father do. Do you see what I am saying here? Use your judgement in accordance to reasoning and do not base your decisions on "well moula (as) never did this so i won't either".

so are you going against ali (ra) ??

I HAVE THE UTMOST RIGHT TO CURSE THAT WOMEN. I AM NOT MASOOM AND I STATED IN THE ABOVE POST WHY SHE DESERVES IT. YOUR MOULA (as) DID NOT SAY TO NOT THINK OF YOUR ACTIONS.

like i said before those that hate aisha (ra) have hatred for the prophet (pbuh)

BTW, HOW DO WE KNOW YOU ARE A REAL SHIA? THESE DAYS A LOT OF SUNNI WAHABI AGENTS ARE LEARNIGN SHIA CUSTOMS AND .TRYING TO INFILTRATE SHIA GROUPS SO THEY CAN IMPLANT THEIR IDEOLOGY.

LOL.

GO BLOW YOURSELF UP TERRORIST

LOL

• Advanced Member
btw, i can go into deeper facts of how ..... she wasn't faithful to the prophet as a wife.........but this site seems to sympathize with her.

(bismillah)

(salam)

Correct me if I am wrong, but my understanding is that Allah cleared her of that blame in Quran.

WS

• Veteran Member
(salam) bros nd sistaz,

w/salam

Here is an easy way to understand:

Why do we recite Surah Lahab?

If cursing the evil ones is not a quality of a muslims then why do we say:

[shakir 111:1] Perdition overtake both hands of Abu Lahab, and he will perish.

[Yusufali 111:1] Perish the hands of the Father of Flame! Perish he!

[Pickthal 111:1] The power of Abu Lahab will perish, and he will perish.

[shakir 111:2] His wealth and what he earns will not avail him.

[Yusufali 111:2] No profit to him from all his wealth, and all his gains!

[Pickthal 111:2] His wealth and gains will not exempt him.

[shakir 111:3] He shall soon burn in fire that flames,

[Yusufali 111:3] Burnt soon will he be in a Fire of Blazing Flame!

[Pickthal 111:3] He will be plunged in flaming Fire,

[shakir 111:4] And his wife, the bearer of fuel,

[Yusufali 111:4] His wife shall carry the (crackling) wood - As fuel!-

[Pickthal 111:4] And his wife, the wood-carrier,

[shakir 111:5] Upon her neck a halter of strongly twisted rope.

[Yusufali 111:5] A twisted rope of palm-leaf fibre round her (own) neck!

[Pickthal 111:5] Will have upon her neck a halter of palm-fibre.

If cursing is only for Allah then why does He (SWT) put these words in His Book, for us to recite?

And Why does Allah (SWT) say:

[shakir 2:159] Surely those who conceal the clear proofs and the guidance that We revealed after We made it clear in the Book for men, these it is whom Allah shall curse, and those who curse shall curse them (too).

[Yusufali 2:159] Those who conceal the clear (Signs) We have sent down, and the Guidance, after We have made it clear for the people in the Book,-on them shall be Allah's curse, and the curse of those entitled to curse

[Pickthal 2:159] Lo! Those who hide the proofs and the guidance which We revealed, after We had made it clear to mankind in the Scripture: such are accursed of Allah and accursed of those who have the power to curse.

[shakir 3:61] But whoever disputes with you in this matter after what has come to you of knowledge, then say: Come let us call our sons and your sons and our women and your women and our near people and your near people, then let us be earnest in prayer, and pray for the curse of Allah on the liars.

[Yusufali 3:61] If any one disputes in this matter with thee, now after (full) knowledge Hath come to thee, say: "Come! let us gather together,- our sons and your sons, our women and your women, ourselves and yourselves: Then let us earnestly pray, and invoke the curse of Allah on those who lie!"

[Pickthal 3:61] And whoso disputeth with thee concerning him, after the knowledge which hath come unto thee, say (unto him): Come! We will summon our sons and your sons, and our women and your women, and ourselves and yourselves, then we will pray humbly (to our Lord) and (solemnly) invoke the curse of Allah upon those who lie.

[shakir 2:161] Surely those who disbelieve and die while they are disbelievers, these it is on whom is the curse of Allah and the angels and men all;

[Yusufali 2:161] Those who reject Faith, and die rejecting,- on them is Allah's curse, and the curse of angels, and of all mankind;

[Pickthal 2:161] Lo! Those who disbelieve, and die while they are disbelievers; on them is the curse of Allah and of angels and of men combined!

Was-Salaam

I offen tell Sunnis: "she was a kaafir from your position..."

They ask: "What? How do you figure that?"

Answer: "Simple, she went against the Khalif of her time!"

• Advanced Member

(salam)

once again you got a source for

everyday is ashura every land is karbala
?

hm.. just a suggestion why dont you curse her in private , Imam Ali (as) didnt curse any one , due to the fact that it wasnt right at that time as it would be very harmful in those circumstances

dont you see the same situation now?

dont give me other scenarios , if his sons cursed them , why didnt he ? either he believed it was wrong (since you would say it is not haram and not makrooh) so what would abstain Imam Ali (as) from cursing them ? there must be a reason

and today as i see it , a very good reason would be the animosity it causes among the different muslims , that would also amount to the reason why most marja's agree to abstaining from cursing them in public , especially identity wise

isnt Lanat Allah on the enemies of ahlul bayt enough ?

look at the bigger picture , you can curse all you want , but do not create animosity , do not act bold and say , they cant handle the truth bla bla , it takes a bigger man to do whats best ...

• Advanced Member

Imam Ali did not curse ibn Muljim. However It is part of the amaal of 19th,21st,23rd ramadan to recite " Allahuma laan qatalata Amir al momieen" so how can cursing be wrong?

One time Maulana Fazil moosavi was reading an ashra here in canada . During that ashra,one day he recieved a call at home from some momin asking him " Y are u so against Ayesha and y dont u leave her alone?" the next day he came and gave a 20 min answer which summed up everything she did during her times. After hearing this everyon was really angry at her and one momin said out loud " Ayesha pey lanat..." he heard this and stopped him . he was like " Islam doesnt allow this" just a second later a momin anounced " Lanat on the enemies of Ahlul beit" and he said, Yes this is the correct way.

So basicaly i guess u are allowed to curse as long as ur not creating enmity between sects by mentioning someone specific.

Edited : I have a question , Didnt Prophet Muhammad divorce Ayesha?

Edited by hassan123
(salam)

once again you got a source for

?

hm.. just a suggestion why dont you curse her in private , Imam Ali (as) didnt curse any one , due to the fact that it wasnt right at that time as it would be very harmful in those circumstances

dont you see the same situation now?

dont give me other scenarios , if his sons cursed them , why didnt he ? either he believed it was wrong (since you would say it is not haram and not makrooh) so what would abstain Imam Ali (as) from cursing them ? there must be a reason

and today as i see it , a very good reason would be the animosity it causes among the different muslims , that would also amount to the reason why most marja's agree to abstaining from cursing them in public , especially identity wise

isnt Lanat Allah on the enemies of ahlul bayt enough ?

look at the bigger picture , you can curse all you want , but do not create animosity , do not act bold and say , they cant handle the truth bla bla , it takes a bigger man to do whats best ...

why are you comparing yourself to Moula Ali (as)!!! Try doing half the things moula (as) did then you can justify your stance to curse her, whether public or private. Moula (as) sacrificed his children for this religion, why don't you try to do that.... If anyone wants to curse her then its our god given right.

Guest blessedflower
(salam)

wsalam

(bismillah) (salam)

In the shia fiqh tabarrah is a wajib amal. Tabarrah is something where you send lanat upon the ENEMIES OF THE AHLUL BAYT (as). Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

But it's wajib on SHIAN E ALI (as) to send lanat upon the enemies of the Ahlul Bayt (as) BESIDES just loving and following the Ahlul Bayt (as).

how could you draw such a conclusion it goes against Quran ( surah tahreem)

ayesha defied the Quran and the orders of Rasulallah(saw) so it was legitimate to fight her

and that is why she is a hateful personality, she is responsible for the death of thousands of muslims

no surah munafiqoon exhonerated her and dclared those that accused her of munafiqs and those that still slander her are of the same ilk

Edited by umar_khan