Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anam Zehra Haider

Congratulations to GothicShia/Majrooh on his Nikah..

Rate this topic

Guest Caelum

(bismillah)

(salam)

KING GOTH IS MARRIED! lolololololy (iraqi saghrota, strange sound we make :D ). I am happy for you! May you build your life together, with the love of the prophet (saw) and his ahlulbayt (as).

and soon youll have tiny prince goths. running arond making cool poems like you :P

(salam)

(salam)

MashaAllah! Wonderful! Im so happy for gothic!!! :D Gothic finally got married!!!! :D InshaAllah he has found the happiness he has been searching for.. inshaAllah he and his new wife will have a long and happy life together. Im so happy for the both of them!!!! Id send a wedding gift but.. eh.. Pakistan is too far. hehehe sorry for just going on and on not making much sense but I am so excited!!! :D

(bismillah)

Allahumma Salle Ala Muhammad Wa Ale Muhammad Wa Ajjil Farjahum

(salam)

:D :D :D

Mubarak to you Gothic!!!!! :D

Please send our "invitation to shiachat" to her with lots and lots of greetings!! :D

*she'll see u how u sleep logging on to live chat* :lol:

Anyways... Fee Amanillah... both of you!! :D

Oh my Godddd :o :Hijabi: loool omgggg ... lool thanks sis blessed for making this thread ... lool omg im Soooooooooooooooo thankfullll to you guys for posting and congratulating mee .. lool i have to reply to each one of you ... so manyyyy thanks ... Yes .,.. may Allah bless this union and may Allah bless you all as well ...

Gothic.... ^_^

Edited by majrooh

:salam:

Bro GothicShia!

Congratulations!!!! May Allah (swt) bless your union, and may you be a comfort for each other, and an aide for each other to receive the best in this world and the Hereafter.

You and your lovely wife are in my dua'as.

Wasalaam

mubarak

Allah aap dono ko nazre bud se bacha'ay Inshallah :)

Thanksss qookieee :P lol May Allah bless you too and :shifty: ahem ahem

(bismillah)

(salam)

MUBARIK!!!!! THATS AMAZING NEWS!!!!!

SO HAPPY FOR YOU

MAY Allah (SWT) KEEP YOU BOTH HAPPY FOR EVER

awwww sis raaat so many thanks really ... thanks for ebing happy in my happiness.. :D may Allah keep you happy always as well ..

(salam)

CONGRATS bro, may Allah (SWT) bless u with a happy life together, elahi ameen

elahi Ameen ... thanks sis

Congrats. brother.

thanks Bro...

(salam)

:o Bro,you dint even give ur smart hindu sister the slightest hint about it.........

But anywayz,chalo is baar toh maaf kiya,MUBARAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK AAPKO BAHUT BAHUT

May Allah(SWT),provide you all the happiness u deserve,and bless the couple 4ever.Aameen.

LOOOOOL my smarty lil sis :shifty: lol hehe well you iant that smart now are you hahaha. well .. actually to be honest ... even i didnt knew that i would be nikahfied in like two days ... HE (Swt) arranges things so easily .... and so swiftly mashAllah the ceremony went so nicely and all .. may hint kia deyta mujh ko khud nahin pata tha :P loool

(salam)

Congrats.

Wa'Salaam

Thanks lil sis :D

Ya Ali Madad!

May Allah grant u a happy married life and storm his blessings upon u!

Ya Ali Madad!

Ya Ali Madad ... thanks for the dua bro..

Congratulations fro us,too. From I wish start of happy life on the straight path shown by Quran and Ahlul Bait.

Thaqalain

from Burning Baghdad

Aww bro thanks for teh nice dua .. may you baghdad become peaceful as well... and May we all follow the path of ahlul bayt ...

OH MY GAWDDD !!!

GOTHIC GOT MARRIED !!!!

HAPPY IMPRISONMENT ! ! ! !!

Nah - seiously though ... CONGRATULATIONS! Excellent news.

With best wishes for the both of you.

THANKKSSSSSSS LOL YESS ME GOT Married lol :!!!: hahahahaha ... lol imprisonment is sometimes freedom from whats outside of prison :P

Salam Goth its wonderful news - congrats! and...

yeh ^ wat she said

loool :D hehe

about wat she said :dry: how do you know it aint any thing bad ... u dont now urdu :P :P lol thanks

Hey Gothic, u didnt invite me to ur waleema ? anyway congrats yaar..

aww bro im in khi ;p lol even i was invited like just two three days before nikah lol valima will happen soon as well :D

Congrats, many happy times to come inshAllah!

salam Bro ... wish you the same as well ...

Mabrook and Congrats, May Allah(s.w.a) bless you with a wonderful marriage

CONGRATS!!!!!!! hope u have a happy marriage inshahallah!!!

lool hehe thanks ...

(salam)

congrats brother

thanks bro ...

GOTHIIIIIIIII

MUBARAK HO MUBARAK HO KHUSI KA YEH SAMA MUBARAK MUBARAK TUMHAIN YEH (agay bhool gaya bahi)

:!!!: :!!!: thaaaaanksss LOL hehehehehe doesnt matter you forgot wat comes next ... lol

(bismillah) (salam)

MashaAllah....That very good news Brother.

Congratulations

May Allah(swt) blessing be on u both alwayz Ameen.

Wassalam.

PS: What does Majrooh mean? :Hijabi: :angel:

hehe lol lil sis thanks a lot haha ... Ameeeeen ....

P.S majrooh means ... wounded .... something to do with my life ... :P but i have a nightingale to look after me now ... mashAllah ... Allah bless her .. :D

COngratulations brother..take care of wife Salam

loool thanks i will lol :D.. of course whyy wont i :D

Salaam

I saw this topic and I just had to post!! Congrats bro!!!!!!! May Allah (swt) shower you and your wife w/ His blessings.

Thats great news, really happy for you two.

w'salaams

hehe ... :lol: hehe .... i know why you wanted to post lol ... hehe ... may you remain happy as well lil one ... thaaanksss

Congratulations Brother :)

Thanksss bro ... :D

Congratulations! I am very happy for you, and wishing you all the peace and harmony that marriage should bring! May Allah bless your family

Thanks sis :D may Allah Bless you and your children as well ..

thanks ... Allah bless u too

Mubarak ho gothic bhai!!!!!!

i didnt know you were going to pakistan to get married, but i hope you enjoy your married life inshallah :)

Lol chotee behnaa ... nooo i was going to pak but marriage wasnt really confirmed mashAllah He (swt) helped me out ... not even i knew it would happen ... i have no idea what He has plans .. InshAllah He will me help out again as well ... at every step ofcourse without such help we cant go any further ...

Thanks LIl sis ... chotee behnaaa thankyou so much ...

(salam)

Congratualtions bro!

May Allah [sWT] bless the union insh'Allah.

Wassalam

thanks

InshAllah :D

^lool^

I REELI CANT BELIEVE GOTHIC GOT MARRIED :o

CONGRATZ BRO N I WISH BOTH OF U THE BEST :D

:!!!: LOOLL yeaah GOTH GOT Married loool at laast :P hehehehhe thanks a lot bro ..

GOTHAYYYYYYYY May Allah keep you both happy always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

your email about this news was the funniest thing I have read in a while :!!!:

Guest blessedflower
GOTHAYYYYYYYY May Allah keep you both happy always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

your email about this news was the funniest thing I have read in a while :!!!:

(bismillah) (salam)

Innit so? Tell me about that!

(salam)

Gothic said: THANKKSSSSSSS LOL YESS ME GOT Married lol hahahahaha ... lol imprisonment is sometimes freedom from whats outside of prison

ABSOLUTELY right brother! When I tell friends marriage is like freedom from all worries people look at me and say ''marriage is FREEDOM?'' - many don't realize that for some it's indeed a very blessed freedom!

I have heard that marriage is like a sadqah where it's like you leave off your old life and start a new one, like a snake ditches it's old skin every 100 years, and that this sadqah brings much khush-halee (prosperity) and every good thing like a gift of marriage from Allah swt Himself!

Masha'Allah, SubhanAllah.

Guest blessedflower
You know what I just realized? Now that Gothic Shia's married, he's never gonna come back on this site again.

(bismillah) (salam)

He'll definitely come back (insha'Allah) but he won't be the same anymore (esp. after rukhsati)...he will no longer be the kiddo type hyper ''OMG" kinda Gothic lol but that's good he needed to grow up sooner or later. ;)

Guest blessedflower
I'm confused.

Gothic Shia is Majrooh or did Gothic Shia marry Majrooh?

Regardless, congrats the both of you...

Wa Salaam,

Dhulfiqar

(bismillah) (salam)

He is Majrooh.