Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Asked out on a date?

Rate this topic

• Veteran Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

How many times have you been asked out on a date by a (Western) girl? I remember in my childhood days (i.e., public school). Of course I refused every date and offer.

I will be brief:

5TH grade - freckled girl, Sarah, Diner

7TH grade - Mindey Janvier, Jessica, Amber, Dania and Candace.

8TH grade - Mindey, Helia and stupid righ girl.

9TH grade - Random Kurdish girl

10th grade - Asiaa (Paki girl)

11th grade - Helia # 2

12TH grade - NONE! :D

It seems as I have grown up I have learned more about Islam, and decided to isolate myself from the haram, and maintain my religious position insha'Allah until I get married.

I looked into my year books today, and all these memories popped up. I felt like sharing them, and if any of you brothers had similiar experiences, and how you dealt with such.

• Veteran Member
(bismillah)

(salam)

How many times have you been asked out on a date by a (Western) girl? I remember in my childhood days (i.e., public school). Of course I refused every date and offer.

I will be brief:

11th grade - Helia # 2

Wow, you sound like one hot stud. Did any girls by the name of Jessica Alba, Britney Spears, Jennifer Aniston also ask you out? Like back in 4th grade or something? I'm sure some ShiaChat girls would die to do Mutah with you :wub:.

I'm so jealous :squeez: cuz' no girl has ever asked me out on a date, except one like back in Saudi, her name was Hafzah :cry: but it was Ramadhan so I said no, and then; she disappeared :cry:.

Edited by Ali_Imran
  • Advanced Member
(bismillah)

(salam)

I will be brief:

11th grade - Helia # 2

It seems as I have grown up I have learned more about Islam, and decided to isolate myself from the haram, and maintain my religious position insha'Allah until I get married.

I looked into my year books today, and all these memories popped up. I felt like sharing them, and if any of you brothers had similiar experiences, and how you dealt with such.

it seems as u grew up puberty hit n well from the ever lessening number of girls asking u out i think its safe to say puberty wasnt very nice to u brother...

Edited by someweirdo
  • Veteran Member
it seems as u grew up puberty hit n well from the ever lessening number of girls asking u out i think its safe to say puberty wasnt very nice to u brother...

(bismillah)

(salam)

Wallah I didn't care at all about that stuff. Those damn girls would come up to me and my friends (while playing basketball, snowball fighting, etc) and intervene in our social lives. I really hated that stuff.

Wow, you sound like one hot stud. Did any girls by the name of Jessica Alba, Britney Spears, Jennifer Aniston also ask you out? Like back in 4th grade or something? I'm sure some ShiaChat girls would die to do Mutah with you :wub:.

I'm so jealous :squeez: cuz' no girl has ever asked me out on a date, except one like back in Saudi, her name was Hafzah :cry: but it was Ramadhan so I said no, and then; she disappeared :cry:.

lol Ali. I didn't know anything about ISLAM during my childhood years.

boyy...i would love to write names but then that would be exposing half of shiachat

No way. Are Shiachatters that desperate for you. Ma'shallah, you must be the Shia Brad Pitt.

• Advanced Member

Girls around here don't really "ask" me out on dates, but I've had quite a few girls who have liked me (and wanted a relationship with me). I guess it was one of those boyfriend-girlfriend options. Usually it was girls from school.

I haven't subcribed to that sort of stuff, though. As I get older more girls seem to be interested, but my interests in women are pretty specific (not in respect to looks, but in respect to nationality and religion). Inshallah I'll be married in a few years anyway. I could use that comfort.

• Veteran Member
I wish at least one person had asked me out! This is what we hijabi girls get for doing hijab.

(bismillah)

(salam)

Ma'shallah. You must be blessed. Allah (swt) is protecting you from those lustful brothers. Keep your iman strong sis, in the end, it's the beauty of the spirt that matters. Would you rather please Allah (swt) or hormonic fools? The answer is simple.

To be honest, I really tend to like Hijabi girls rather then Western girls. Some sisters- mashallah, you can see the noor from her face, and the piety through her eyes. May Allah (swt) keep on protecting you from the roots of evil.

• Advanced Member

Loooooooool :lol: @ sanjay dutt hahahaha

Ppl ppl lets all relax this is no competion on who got asked on dates the most unless.......... That's wat this is abt

Btw bros have u ever thought for a sec wat did u do wrong for being asked out?? Hahahah :lol:

Sis lukeskywalker786 it not right to fool our wise bros :!!!:

• Advanced Member

lol...........no...none asked me out...because i make my self look like im not that type of girl to fool with :D

so i just carry myself with dignity...but that seems to attract a certain crowd...

well i didnt get asked out......but one guy wanted to marry me in high school..

does that count???

:D

• Advanced Member
Hmmm..so in canada, its the girls who ask the guys out?

Not necessarily. Over here men are usually the ones who initiate. But being a Muslim man I don't "ask out" anyone, and after a while girls begin noticing that. So I might converse with a girl who ends up liking me, but she eventually learns that I'm not going to bite, so she might make the first move (if not asking me, she'll tell her friend which is meant to tell me).

Immature, I know. I don't even touch it.