Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Where Are You Originally From?

Rate this topic

Ali

• Advanced Member

ÇáÓáÇã Úáíßã æ ÑÍãÉ Çááå æ ÈÑßÇÊå - Peace be upon you, as well as Allah's pity and blessings

Çááøåã Õáø Úáì ãÍãøÏ æ Âáå ÇáØøíøÈíä ÇáØÇåÑíä - May Allah's blessing be upon Mu7ammad and his Generous and Pure Family

ÈÓã Çááå ÇáÑøÍãä ÇáÑøÍíã - In the name of Allah, the most gracious, the most merciful

ÚÙøã Çááøå ÃÌæÑßã Úáì ãÕÇÈ ÇáÅãÇã ÌÚÝÑ ÇáÕÇÏÞ Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã - May Allah increase your good deeds for the loss of the Imâm Ja3far al-9âdi8 -as-

Hello everyone,

Originally iraqi, born in kuwait, lived there for less than 10 years, and living in France since 1990 (with a one-year study abroad experience in London).

• 3 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

I live in Canada. I am in the province of Quebec, living 3 minutes away from the border for the province of Ontario. I go to a full time school, called Ahlul-Bayt Islamic School. :dry: I'm from Lebanon originally. My family and I have our own home, car, and family there. The only reason I live in Canada is because of my father's Computer Consulting job. If your lebanese, you know how Lebanese people are with computers :P

Edited by Major Shia

• 3 weeks later...
  • Veteran Member

Alhamdullilah everything is in peace here (unlike what western media try to show )

many thanks for asking :)

well , that's a hard Q

any body makes mistake in his life with no exception , we try to believe that was a mistake , maybe we forgive but never forget

It seems that you're following Iran's news step by step :)

hmm... my family & friends in Iran say something different.

hmm... also those million of videos that have been uploaded on youtube say something different.

hmm... what about the pics?

hmm... now who should I believe?? :unsure:

But you are right, everything was just a mistake.

The western media is behind everything.

Sure. :)

Where exactly in Iran do you live and how much did you get paid by the government?

Seriously, why are you lying towards our muslim brothers here??

Do you really think we are that stupid??

You guys are not true muslims!!You are just destroying the name of Islam!!

Stop with that.

oh and btw. please check my smooking thread.Reasons can be seen above my post.

Thanks, brother,

• Veteran Member

how is it peaceful? y are the people saying marg bar dictator, marg bar rahbar etc... i assure u that iran will not be an IR for long

Brother, dont even take the time to answer her.

When I said that he or she works for IR I was right!

I just found one of here post in the other thread.

Look here:

I'm Sara Renik ,originally from I.R.Iran & 26 years old .

I work for IRIB (Islamic Republic of Iran broadcasting ), what else , hrmmm , I have BA in Business Management .

So I was right.

She really works for IR, so no wonder why she is saying something like that.

• Advanced Member

First many many thanks for your insult dear MUSLIM brothers or sisters

Please give me an exact & accurate definition of being " Muslim " , it seems you know it better than any scholars

Yeah I do for IRIB & I'm proud of that , if you know which department I work for , you never said such things . Before Election & during the campaign time, we fought for any injustice toward your & mine ideal candidates , but unfortunately all was in vein .

Yeah that's the reality , which you didn't know.

What ever happen in Iran is just for Iranian & not the foreigners who rummaging for any situation to destroy & smash Iran & Iranian .

I don't say & believe that the government is absolutely right & will never say that .

May Allah guide us to the right path & help us to be a real shia

• Advanced Member

First many many thanks for your insult dear MUSLIM brothers or sisters

Please give me an exact & accurate definition of being " Muslim " , it seems you know it better than any scholars

Yeah I do for IRIB & I'm proud of that , if you know which department I work for , you never said such things . Before Election & during the campaign time, we fought for any injustice toward your & mine ideal candidates , but unfortunately all was in vein .

Yeah that's the reality , which you didn't know.

What ever happen in Iran is just for Iranian & not the foreigners who rummaging for any situation to destroy & smash Iran & Iranian .

I don't say & believe that the government is absolutely right & will never say that .

May Allah guide us to the right path & help us to be a real shia

dont worry bout him, hes just some idiot whose gone.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

im born and bred in england manchester ... but originally my dad is pashtun from pakistan ... and my mum is also half pashtun half persian - my grandmother was shia muslim but im a sunni muslim just followed after my mother an father :P yet to learn

• Basic Members

ÇáÓáÇã Úáíßã æÑÍãå Çááå æÈÑßÇÊå

ÚÙã Çááå ÇÌæÑäÇ æÇÌæÑßã ÈãÕÇÈ ÇÈí ÚÈÏááå ÇáÍÓíä Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã

åÐå Çæá ãÔÇÑßå áí ÇäÇ ãä ÇáÚÑÇÞ ææáÏÊ Ýí ÇáßæíÊ

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Advanced Member

^

You just discovered this thread now lol... well seeming that everyone has posted here I might as well say where I'm from. I'm Iranian but consider myself Kuwaiti as well and I'm currently living in England- London.

• Advanced Member

(salam)

YOU LIVE IN CANADA!??!!?!?! WHERE IN CANADA???

(wasalam)

(salam)

I live in this city in Canada, it's near this other city in this province. Honestly, you can't miss this province, you see, it's RIGHT BESIDE this other province, which is beside another one!

And under all these provinces is this place called the US.

i think that's enough directions

Wassalam :)

• Advanced Member

Born and raised in Wenatchee, Washington State, USA.  Live there currently (by car, 2.5 hours east of Seattle).  Most of my ancestors came here about a hundred years year ago, mainly from Germany but I think there is some English and Dutch as well. 

• Advanced Member

wooooooooooooow MASHaLLAH...okkk saw this like 7 years late loool...

ohh my God this is wayy too cool. I love all the different nationalities ah wow mashAlah. I wish I could read all 30 pages of this thread but that would take ages!

Ah coool thread..

Im originally from Kashmir, Pakistan

but Born and Bred in England..just near London :D

wasalam

• Advanced Member

Born in Germany. Lived some time in the US. Then moved back to Germany.

--------------------------

Education is key as a holistic, transparent, dialog-oriented process --Queen Rania Al Abdullah

Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people --Eleanor Roosevelt

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...