Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Mohamad_Hussein

Lebanon

(bismillah)

Assalam alaykum,

^^ Been a long time for me too habeeb.. ^_^ .. Are you excited?? I am :D :D

*Iman is a little bit wired this afternoon* :!!!:

Listen to the audio and look at this beautiful dabke line

5_1_120.gif5_1_120.gif5_1_120.gif5_1_120.gif5_1_120.gif5_1_120.gif5_1_120.gif5_1_120.gif5_1_120.gif

Make sure you click on the links to hear at the same time (warning there is a tune) Replay as many times as you like :D

http://www.arabicmusiconline.com/MP3/FZ-VDL691-04.mp3 ... http://www.arabicmusiconline.com/MP3/FZ-VDL501-14.mp3

And finally .. A dedication to my dearest Lebanon.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5xmz8BnZD8.. b7ebbak ya libnan.. ya watani b7ebbak - will return to see you once again inshallah..

Take care everyone .. love to you all (in a brotherly-sisterly way of course)

Edited by Iman

jnoob and baalbek are the best

where near tyre? bazoriyyi, 3ayteet, der qanoon, borj shmeli..

YAY IM FROM BAALBAK LOOL :D..B jealous lool im jp guys if ur lebanese its good...jnoub...baalbak nabatiyeh werever the hell ..U ROK UR LEBANESE LOOL

i was born and still live in jnoob. but not your jnoob, im talking about jnoob in sweden :P

dont know what jnoob is but i know i the part of the country i live in is called jnoob in arabic, which is waay down south.

I am a shia from lebanon, but I live in Harit Sayda (a hill behind Sayda that has a little shia town). I go to Jnoob a lot, and im proud of being Lebanese!! :lol:

i am not from the jnoob and im not shi3a but i will say kul 3am w2antom bi 2alf 5ayir lal 7abayib fi lebnan fi b3albak wil da7yi wil jnoob 7abaybi kulon wbil 5as lshabab fi hizbillah w alf ta7iya lal sayid 7assan nassarallah inshallah shoufkom sinit ljay w ta7yati lal shouhada2 ltayibin ltahreen ra7matollahi 3alaykom . and eid mobarak to alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the sc members

(salam) (bismillah)

I'm not 100% lebanese but I had close relatives(religious scholars) move to Jabal Amel at the beginning of the 20th century from Iraq and were part of the early resistance movements. there's a lot of 'dam thawriy' in our veins

labayka ya nasrullah

(salam) (bismillah)

I'm not 100% lebanese but I had close relatives(religious scholars) move to Jabal Amel at the beginning of the 20th century from Iraq and were part of the early resistance movements. there's a lot of 'dam thawriy' in our veins

labayka ya nasrullah

Just curious,

Do you mind nameing your relatives the religious scollars that moved to south Lebanon last centurary.