Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
AlQaadim

Welcome to www.vainchat.com - What on earth is going on here?

Rate this topic

bismillah

(salam)

I am sure that this discussion site was set up by righteous people with the purest of intentions. But what has it come to??? :(

I have visited topic after topic and all I have seen until now is useless chat, hopeless waffle and aimless wastes of time!!

I mean COME ON shia brothers and sisters, we are the primary targets of the World right now!! Lets do something constructive about it!

It is saddening to see that people claiming to be shias are attacking each other to no avail! There is no positive result for the Muslim Ummah if we carry on like this :s .

I have seen people trying to defend our Ulama, and others come back and condemn the rulings of those Ulama, while their knowledge is not even comparable!

People are putting up public apologies (fine, thats good). But then 10 other people see it necessary to spend time condoning that first person, I mean come on please!! :s

Another person puts up a suggestion to visit another discussion site (www.islamicdebate.net), again for the betterment of the ummah. But 20 other people see it necessary to post 4 replies each condemning that discussion site!! :angry:

What is wrong here???

Why are we wasting soooo much time on futile pettiness??

Is this how the followers of Ali and his Wilayat should act?? If so, we are in a sorry state  :cry:

[i:post_uid7]By Time, Man is at a great loss[/i:post_uid7]

With no offence to those who started up this site, with all pure intentions, but looking at the way things are going now, WE MIGHT AS WELL CHANGE THE URL OF THIS SITE TO WWW.VAINCHAT.COM

Come on, let's turn things around and use our time, and posts, more constructively, for our own sakes.

wassalaam

PS: PLEASE DO [b:post_uid7]NOT[/b:post_uid7] REPLY TO THIS POST, FOR OR AGAINST, I COULD'NT CARE LESS. INSTEAD USE THAT TIME TO DO SOMETHING A BIT MORE CREATIVE AND USEFUL. ;)

Salam Alaikum..

Bro I find it quit offensive that you're critisizing this site so harshly as to call it "vain chat" without noticing that we're doing our best to give warnings and many of them are already on their last.

You have to understand some contraversial issues have to be discussed sometimes and I and the other mods do our best to try to monitor them.  The moment we close one destructive topic, another one starts.  The moment we close the second ones, we get labeled as "silencers of the truth".

Bro, please look at it from the admin's point of view before critisizing a site due to a couple of users.  Alot of people are working hard, hours on this site.  Allthough your comments and critisizm is welcomed, we also expect fairness.

Wa salam.