Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Qalandar

Need confirmation on Shia Hadiths Books

Rate this topic

salam

I need confirmation if these hadiths are true. is this hadiths part of tabarra

Abu Bakr is kafir and the one who loves Abu Bakr is also kafir. (Faq-ul-yaqeen, page #690, Baqar majlisi).

Abu Bakr was kafir and Zandeeq. (Kashf-ul-asrar, page #69, khamini).

There is no difference in Abu Bakr and mirza Ghulam Ahmed Qadiyani. (Jagir fidk, page #690, Ghulam Husain najfi).

Neither we believe the Allah nor the Prophet of the God whose khalifah is Abu Bakr. (Anwar-ul-nomania, page #278).

I don’t believe in that Allah who gives government to Usman and Ma’avia. (Kashf-ul-asrar, page #107, Khamini).

Umar was a real kafir and Zandeeq. (Kashf-ul-asrar, Khaminee, page #119).

When imam Mehdi comes he will make alive Hazrat Aisha from death and whip her. (Tafseer saafi, line 16, page #108).

Abu Bakr and Umar were agents of Iblees. (Hulyat-ul-mateen, mulla baqar majlisi).

Hazrat Khalid bin Walid was not saif ullah but saif-us-shaitaan. (Manazir-o-baghdad, page #100).

When imam Mehdi comes he will hang Hazrat Abu Bakr and Umar at the holy grave of Hazrat Mohammad (saw). (Majma-ul-ma’arif, page #49).

If Gabriel and Mekael had loved Abu Bakr then they would have been in hell too. (Ameer mukhtar, page #8, mirza basharat Husain).

Hazrat Anas Bin Malik, Abu huraira, Amr bin Aas, Ameer Ma’avia and Aisha were worst people of all times. (Makalmaat-e-husainia, page #59).

Hazrat Abu Bakr was Mushrik, Umar was Munafiq and Usman was Kafir. (Shia’an-e-ali aur inn kee shaan, page #54, ghulam husain najfi).

When imam Mehdi come he will be nude and the first person who Bay’ah him is Mohammad (saw). (Haq-ul-yaqeen, page #347, Baqar majlisi).

Hadhrat Umar (Radiallahu Anhu) was the leader of the Munafiqeen (hypocrites).

Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) had prayed for the murder of Hadhrat Umar (Radiallahu Anhu).

The day on which Hadhrat Umar (Radiallahu Anhu), was murdered by the Persian kafir, Lu'lu', is the most auspicious day of the year.

Aishah and Hafsah martyred Rasulullah by giving him poison. (Hayat-ul-quloob, page #870, Baqar Majlisi).

Thus these two male munafiqs (referring to Abu Bakr and Umar) and those two female munafiqs (referring to Aishah and Hafsah) agreed to martyr Rasulullah by administering poison to him. (Hayat-ul-quloob, page #745, Baqar Majlisi).

Abu Bakr is kafir and the one who loves Abu Bakr is also kafir. (Faq-ul-yaqeen, page #690, Baqar majlisi).

That is probably mistranslated. Need original to check.

Abu Bakr was kafir and Zandeeq. (Kashf-ul-asrar, page #69, khamini).

Same as above.

There is no difference in Abu Bakr and mirza Ghulam Ahmed Qadiyani. (Jagir fidk, page #690, Ghulam Husain najfi).

No idea what to say about that.

Neither we believe the Allah nor the Prophet of the God whose khalifah is Abu Bakr. (Anwar-ul-nomania, page #278).

I guess that could be said accurate.

I don’t believe in that Allah who gives government to Usman and Ma’avia. (Kashf-ul-asrar, page #107, Khamini).

Its a personal opinion, you don't have to subscribe to it.

When imam Mehdi comes he will make alive Hazrat Aisha from death and whip her. (Tafseer saafi, line 16, page #108).

Blatant lie.

Abu Bakr and Umar were agents of Iblees. (Hulyat-ul-mateen, mulla baqar majlisi).

I wouldn't be surprised.

Hazrat Khalid bin Walid was not saif ullah but saif-us-shaitaan. (Manazir-o-baghdad, page #100).

He was definitely not saifullah.

When imam Mehdi comes he will hang Hazrat Abu Bakr and Umar at the holy grave of Hazrat Mohammad (saw). (Majma-ul-ma’arif, page #49).

He will give them what they deserve.

Hazrat Anas Bin Malik, Abu huraira, Amr bin Aas, Ameer Ma’avia and Aisha were worst people of all times. (Makalmaat-e-husainia, page #59).

Abu Hurayra: Liar

Aisha: Fought the caliph of her time

Mu'awiaya: same as above

Amr bin Aas: same as above

I don't know where Anas bin malik comes into this.

Hazrat Abu Bakr was Mushrik, Umar was Munafiq and Usman was Kafir. (Shia’an-e-ali aur inn kee shaan, page #54, ghulam husain najfi).

Why the three distinctions? No idea.

When imam Mehdi come he will be nude and the first person who Bay’ah him is Mohammad (saw). (Haq-ul-yaqeen, page #347, Baqar majlisi).

Thats is the most ridiculous thing I've heard in my life.

Hadhrat Umar (Radiallahu Anhu) was the leader of the Munafiqeen (hypocrites).

Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) had prayed for the murder of Hadhrat Umar (Radiallahu Anhu).

The day on which Hadhrat Umar (Radiallahu Anhu), was murdered by the Persian kafir, Lu'lu', is the most auspicious day of the year.

Aishah and Hafsah martyred Rasulullah by giving him poison. (Hayat-ul-quloob, page #870, Baqar Majlisi).

Nothing wrong in that.

Thus these two male munafiqs (referring to Abu Bakr and Umar) and those two female munafiqs (referring to Aishah and Hafsah) agreed to martyr Rasulullah by administering poison to him. (Hayat-ul-quloob, page #745, Baqar Majlisi).

Nothing wrong in that either.

salam,

jazakallah

i also heard from a salafi boy, who was really pissed of, that Ayatullah khoemini said that he would have like to dig out the grave of Aisha and give her 100 lashes. He started cursing Ayatullah Khoemini and to tolled him to f*~* him self.

:rolleyes:

Ayatullah khoemini said that he would have like to dig out the grave of Aisha and give her 100 lashes.

Thats the problem. Hearsay. You can't base your belief on hearsay.

Salam un Alaykum,

He started cursing Ayatullah Khoemini and to tolled him to f*~* him self.  :rolleyes:

This reflects how much your friend knows about the Holy Prophet's Sunnah. The Holy Prophet never used such language even to his worst enemies.

Iltemas e dua

Khodahafiz

I don't know where Anas bin malik comes into this.

Anas Ibn Malik bear a false witness against Imam Ali(As) in Kufa. Imam Ali(as) cursed Malik with a skin disease as sign of a liar.(refer to http://www.ai-islam.org) in the section tahrif of Al Quran

I dont know what happen in later part of his life. Did he become more sober? I know that he regret what he said to Imam Ali(as) and He told everyone that his disease came from a dua of an honest pious believer (I think this is in the Sunni sahih)

Edited by Zareen

Guest Abuhamzah

So if in the Qur'an, which is revelation from Allah, sais in regards to the Prophets companions, "o you who believe, do not raise your voice in the presence of rasullah". (Not exacting wording but none the less). Now this ayah is directed at the ones you call Kufar, yet Allah, the knowed of all things, the one who can see the back ant under the black rock in the blankets of nights, you wish to still call them kufar? 

And don’t even think of saying angel gabriel made a mistake, Angel's are created for nothing but worship, they listen and over, with no desires, unlike us. 

If that ayah doesnt prove to the Shia that call Umar and abubakr kafir wrong. Then nothing will for Allah has chosen to keep them misguided. 

Also for my Sunnis brothers, we cannot call all Shia kufar, as many do not do kufr. Shia itself means "group of" and many Shia do good, apart from the ones who do kufr obviously.