Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Shia brothers something i heard is it true ?

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

There is something i heard from this man who didnt belonged to sunni or shia faith. I am not accusing u guys of it as i didnt believe it my slef but still couldnt resist to ask u.

There was this cristan guy telling me that Shias have this Raat e Ghareeban in which the 16 years and older guys and girls are left alone in the dark room with the candle light and they are free to do anything in the room including sex and this is done to release some sexual frustration among the young ones.

Now i am not saying that it is true or i believe it about u guys ifact my mouth was half open with disbelief and i told the person no way but still just couldnt resist asking u guys can u guys tell me if it is of any true ???/

• Advanced Member

Just have some shame... some lil shame..

Sham-e-ghareeba is associated with the looted caravan of the family of Muhammad, and you are associating it with... astaghfirullah..

Shame-e-ghareeba means "the evening/night of the poors", it was the night of 10th Muharram, the first night after the martyrdom of Imam Hussain (as) along with his companions in Karbala..

Astaghfirullah..

I think this topic should be closed immediately...

It is simply hurting the feeling.. I dont know what to say

• Advanced Member

Salaam, its like there are alot of stories that are generally believed about shia, among them is that we spit flem in our food, another one is that we do Matam to punish ourselves cos we were the one's who killed Imam Hussain(AS)

There are quite a few out there....some of them REALLY disgusting, some of them just plain stupid

Wasalaam

• Chatroom Moderators

(bismillah)

(salam)

These people God forbid are out of their minds, calling themsefs Muslims

and talk even bad than the kafirs. tut tut.

Patients is required from us.

If possible take these ignorant people to the 10th Muharram to majlis,

Shaam-e-Gharibaa. To show these people what we really do.

Ya Ali Madad

Syed Ali Naqi

• Advanced Member
(bismillah)

(salam)

Here is one such story. On 10th Moharram Shia kidnap Sunni children, cut them up, prepare haleem with their flesh and blood and eat it. :!!!:

Oh haleem, one sunni kindergarten kid told my mom that we (shias) prepare biryani from their meat <_<

There is something i heard from this man who didnt belonged to sunni or shia faith. I am not accusing u guys of it as i didnt believe it my slef but still couldnt resist to ask u.

There was this cristan guy telling me that Shias have this Raat e Ghareeban in which the 16 years and older guys and girls are left alone in the dark room with the candle light and they are free to do anything in the room including sex and this is done to release some sexual frustration among the young ones.

Now i am not saying that it is true or i believe it about u guys ifact my mouth was half open with disbelief and i told the person no way but still just couldnt resist asking u guys can u guys tell me if it is of any true ???/

Mr Fitna.......... STOP this!!!!

Shame on you.

what a shame for you and you say yourself a MUSLIM!!!!

don't post your mental dream here,

and we all know whut you think of us

you follower of [Edited Out] wahahbi mullahs get yourself a life

Lannat on you or whoever say that kind of BH

• Advanced Member

AOA.

This is not about misinformation.

Plenty of sunnis attend majalis in Pakistan and elsewhere so if there was any truth whatsoever in this moronic story then the whole world would know about it never mind sunnis.

Indeed some cretin has posted this same nonsense either here or another forum, the SDOL forum I believe.

Majalis are open to anyone who wants to attend, whether shia or sunni or any other sect.

So I say again, this is not about misinformation, this is about a f**kwit with a sick mind, namely chiprince trying to take the p**s.

I don't find it funny.

Quite simply if our f**kwit friend had even half a brain he could work out for himself that the "story" is complete cr@p.

Laanat on anyone posting such cr@p.

• Advanced Member

Salaam,

well I dont know the person who created this post so I cannot comment on them.

A large chunk of my family is sunni and I have heard these stories from them.

Also I lived with Sunnis during University, and many of these stories were "common knowledge" according to them.

In particular the sex one, I do agree that it is possible that someone is trying to create fitna, but that doesn't mean we should just say these "beliefs" dont exist among certain Ahle-Sunnah.

The reason why is another issue altogether.

Wasalaam

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

There is no need to attack chiprince007. I have heard similar stories before. He is just asking a question.

one sunni kindergarten kid told my mom that we (shias) prepare biryani from their meat

In many places Shia and Sunni live side by side. I feel that such stories are told to the kids to keep them away from Shias.

WS

• Advanced Member

well all this stuff in very common among sunnies of india and pakistan............

All these sunnies and whabbi people do from there madrasas and mosques is to speak bul[Edited Out] against shia's. Basiclly this ths traditions of mauwia which they still follow.

i know a sunni family who lived all there life on the same street where there was a imam bargah and all area was full of shia's, and they were so ignotant that they do not eat ne food item from shia's as they believe in all the bull[Edited Out] spread against shia's.

• Advanced Member

WHY DID U GUYS ALL JUMP ME MANN

i wrote clearly that i didnt believed it for one second nor have any doubt in my mind this incident happened so i couldnt resist but to share it with my shia brothers that what kind of misinformation is around. But as farr as me i dont believe any bull[Edited Out] neither my friends since i know too much shiaism and there concepts that its impossible.

NO NEED TO JUMP ON ME>>>>>

• Advanced Member

The true line would be

There are many ignorants on both sides. and thats true i believe many shias and sunnis are fitna but many many are good people too

on both sides u shouldt stick it to only sunni since this way u r raising hatered in shia brothers mind which i dont like for neigther sunni or shia to do. we should not stress the bad things and think of good things too beside some places most shia sunni live together in peace. they never had problems go to same school be in same army work together study together without care and think of each others as muslim brothers. so please stop opressing the very few fitna examples and give rise to more by creating hatered in the minds.

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

What else can one expect from a Jhangvi anti-Shia site other than bakwas.

Interestinly the same site (with pride) admits some of the innovations (Bida't) introduced by the second Khalifa in Islam. Read on:

To be kept in mind that it was Hazrat Umar Farooq (r.a) who won the Bait-ul-Muqaddas for the first time without any blood-shedding. As by the words of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.w) he is the best Scholar (Alim) amongst all the Muslims. He introduced few beautiful things in the way of Fiqah, that are;

1. Set a tradition by adding of two sentences of "Assaltu-Khairum-Minnan-Naum" (Salah/Namaz is better than sleep) in the Fajr Azaan (procedure to call Muslims for the Salah/Namaz). Since 1,400 years passed, except Shia's, Muslims apart from different Fiqah, recite the Azaan-e-Fajr set according to this rule.

2. Made a rule to offer 4 "Takbeers" in "Namaz-e-Janazah" (Salah/Namaz, without bending and resting on heads for a dead person), when he saw that many use to offer it by various number of Takbeers; i.e. some doing 4, some 6, some 3 etc. Since 1,400 years passed, except Shia's, Muslims apart from different Fiqah, act upon this rule.

3. Made a rule that every Muslim will offer 20 prayers of "Tarawieh" in the month of Ramazan, in the night for the next Fast. Since 1,400 years passed, except Shia's, Muslims following Fiqah of 4 Imams, follow this rule by their own Fiqah. Its interesting to note that except Fiqah-e-Hanfi, rest Fqah-e-Maliki, Fiqah-e-Hanbali and Fiqah-e-Shafiei follow this rule with the number of Tarawieh, more than 20. The Hanafi's are following this rule since it was implemented.

4. Made a rule that if any Muslim gives 3 Talaq's to his wife at once, these Talaq's will be executed then and there and she will be considered to be cut-away at once from his relationship. Since 1,400 years passed, except Shia's, Muslims of various Fiqah are following this rule from its implementation. These all traditions and additions were set in the presence of all Companions (r.a) and answer was being asked from them, either they agree or not with the decision of Hazrat Umar Farooq (r.a)?. History states that there was no one that neglected this suggestion and even argued with Ameer-ul-Momineen, Hazrat Umar Farooq (r.a) for the implementation of these acts.

:!!!:

-----------

Allah sent the following ayat to the Prophet pbuh : "....This day have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion...." (Quran 5:03)

Unfortunately for some Islam was not perfect untill Umar comleted it...... :blink:

WS

Edited by Orion
  • Advanced Member
[edited]

Astaghfirullahhhhh

Lanattt on themmmmmm

may they never feel satisfied in their lifes, and may they always burn in hell..

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Hezbullahi
  • Advanced Member
(bismillah)

(salam)

Interestinly the same site (with pride) admits some of the innovations (Bida't) introduced by the second Khalifa in Islam. Read on:

To be kept in mind that it was Hazrat Umar Farooq (r.a) who won the Bait-ul-Muqaddas for the first time without any blood-shedding. As by the words of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.w) he is the best Scholar (Alim) amongst all the Muslims. He introduced few beautiful things in the way of Fiqah, that are;

1. Set a tradition by adding of two sentences of "Assaltu-Khairum-Minnan-Naum" (Salah/Namaz is better than sleep) in the Fajr Azaan (procedure to call Muslims for the Salah/Namaz). Since 1,400 years passed, except Shia's, Muslims apart from different Fiqah, recite the Azaan-e-Fajr set according to this rule.

2. Made a rule to offer 4 "Takbeers" in "Namaz-e-Janazah" (Salah/Namaz, without bending and resting on heads for a dead person), when he saw that many use to offer it by various number of Takbeers; i.e. some doing 4, some 6, some 3 etc. Since 1,400 years passed, except Shia's, Muslims apart from different Fiqah, act upon this rule.

3. Made a rule that every Muslim will offer 20 prayers of "Tarawieh" in the month of Ramazan, in the night for the next Fast. Since 1,400 years passed, except Shia's, Muslims following Fiqah of 4 Imams, follow this rule by their own Fiqah. Its interesting to note that except Fiqah-e-Hanfi, rest Fqah-e-Maliki, Fiqah-e-Hanbali and Fiqah-e-Shafiei follow this rule with the number of Tarawieh, more than 20. The Hanafi's are following this rule since it was implemented.

4. Made a rule that if any Muslim gives 3 Talaq's to his wife at once, these Talaq's will be executed then and there and she will be considered to be cut-away at once from his relationship. Since 1,400 years passed, except Shia's, Muslims of various Fiqah are following this rule from its implementation. These all traditions and additions were set in the presence of all Companions (r.a) and answer was being asked from them, either they agree or not with the decision of Hazrat Umar Farooq (r.a)?. History states that there was no one that neglected this suggestion and even argued with Ameer-ul-Momineen, Hazrat Umar Farooq (r.a) for the implementation of these acts.

-----------

Allah sent the following ayat to the Prophet pbuh : "....This day have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion...." (Quran 5:03)

Unfortunately for some Islam was not perfect untill Umar comleted it...... :blink:

WS

as salaam alakim!

this is ramadan,please refrain from cursing compnions please

(not to attack you brother or sister)

(bismillah)

(salam)

-----------

WS

(bismillah)

(salam)

Brother Orion,

You forget we as shia have added load weight by tons after this revelation, you critisized a person, who did not share any infalibility or try to invent one, though on multiple occasions Allah revealed and confirmed the advice provieded to the messenger of Allah pbuh by Hazrat Umer (ra) on the request of messenger of Allah pbuh himself. there is no incident in history where such confirmation was revealed by Allah for any advice by Hazrat Ali (ra) to the Messemger of Allah pbuh.

It was on conversion of Hazrat Umer (ra) that Jabraeel descended on the earth by will of Allah to congratulate the messenger of Allah pbuh on this occasion. So brother I know where you are comming from, as I did the same till I was shown the true and right path, may Allah bless you with same.

May Allah guide us on the same path as choosen by Hazrat Ali (ra) and his companions.

• Advanced Member

(salam)

Brother,

If you have read the book By Jalaluddeen As-Suyuti about the 4 Khalifah, you will find that he himself states that while other sahaba committed mistakes and some of which Allah has threatened to destroy (incident of raising of their voices), in the case of Imam Ali (as) about 300 verses were sent down in praise of him. And none, not even one, was in condemnation of Imam Ali (as). It is quite a thin book, insyaallah you will find it.

• Advanced Member
(bismillah)

(salam)

-----------

WS

As by the words of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.w) he is the best Scholar (Alim) amongst all the Muslims.

when did this happens????? :blink: :blink: :o :rolleyes:

• Advanced Member

oh ..one more wahabi