Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Guest YA ZAHRA

Ramadhan Lectures

Rate this topic

Guest Zelda

(bismillah)

(salam)

I have been to one of brother amar nekshowanis lecture .Mashaalllaaah he is very very good i recommend br/sis to listen to his lectures its bRilliant mashallah.

Thanks bro for posting this.

w'salam

zelda

Guest Zelda
Are these lectures in English / Urdu etc.?

abba

(bismillah)

(salam)

Salam Ukhti . These lectures are in english.

w'salam

one of the best english speakers who hasnt recieved the status of a scholar..or anything...but his knowledge is so great. mashallah.

Guest Zelda
one of the best english speakers who hasnt recieved the status of a scholar..or anything...but his knowledge is so great. mashallah.

(bismillah)

(salam)

Yes I totallly agree with you on that.

May Allah reward him a long and blissful life, mashallah .

as i said before i recommend people to here his lectures they r brilliant mashallah.

btw whose the lil kiddo in the pic LOL could it be you. ^_^

w'salam

Zelda

mashalah.

amar is only 21 years old and if he can recite like that now, then mashalah he is in line for excellent future. two years time , i think he will be the top speaker in the world

ya ali maddad

hussainiat zindabad

(bismillah)

(salam)

Mashallah. May Allah prolong his life. ONe thing I noticed from his lectures/speech, is that he is sooooo enthusiastic about he is talking about.

This is the first time I am listening to his lectures and I already fell in love with him. :angel: :rolleyes:

May Allah prolong his life.

Btw, for those who wonder, the lectures are in Englihs. And oh yea, thanx to the brother who posted this. :)

wasalaaam

fi amanillah

Edited by shiaofhussayn

salam,

yes, one thing i notice with him is that he seems to be aware of whats happening in world. like he talks about movies, and sports.

he brings ahl bayt to todays world

ya ali

Salaam,

aint seen Ammar for a while, but he's cool guy. Nice to see my former university buddy doin so well :) . Inshallah he keeps it up!

Salaam.

u went to UCL?

and zelda..its my nephew

Guest YA ZAHRA

(bismillah)

Hes done a good job in Dubai - Insha'Allah his career as a speaker grows.

wasalaam

Selam alaycom,

I listened to the first lecture, it was pretty good. Yes, he is enthusiastic / energetic (mashalla), which is to be expected of someone who is 21. He's off to a good start, inshalla he will be an asset to the English speaking muslims. May Allah reward his efforts and increase his knowledge.

Thanks to br. Ya Zahra for always updating his site with useful information/lectures and keeping us informed.

Peace,

Um Ali

Selam alaycom,

Br. Ammar is not married at the moment.

He's Iraqi/21/Syed/Lives in London/Law Graduate from UCL for those interested..

lol.. if any sisters want to inquire then PM.. I'm his 2nd cousin.

Geez, the groupies and hopefuls have started gathering. Allah yestir! Br. Ya Medhi, are you aspiring to be the fanclub president? I don't think you should be encouraging the sisters to inquire by PM. Although there is nothing wrong with serious marriage proposals or matchmaking, it has to be done respectfully through proper channels.

Peace,

Um Ali

Salaam,

Is he one of those Iraqis who will never marry a non-Iraqi or would he not mind non-Iraqi sisters?

Or is he the type of Iraqi who does whatever his parents say? I.e. its his mum's decision?

Wasalaam

Salaams..

Br. Akhi, unless ur sources are accurate i suggest you keep quiet about this issue. Don't start rumours now.

Br. Ammar will marry ANY decent sister who fears Allah and loves Muhammed and Ale Muhammed. It would be ideal if the girl was Iraqi but it shouldn't be a problem.

Sr. Um Ali, Ammar is my 2nd cousin and i'm not starting up a fanclub here.. Pls show some respect.

I was only kidding about the PM inquiries. Hence "lol"

ws.

Selam alaycom,

Sr. Um Ali, Ammar is my 2nd cousin and i'm not starting up a fanclub here.. Pls show some respect.

I meant no disrespect. However, some people might not think you are joking, with or without the lol. May Allah bless your second cousin with a pious spouse.

Peace,

Um Ali

Assalam Allah min Taeba Al Huda,

YA MEHDI,

Inshallah you will be guided to the right path.

It's is shamful that we are in this Holy Month of Ramadan Al Karim and you continue with your direct disobedience to Allah (SWT).

I will not shame you by disclosing the messages I have recieved from you.

But I am direct descedent of Holy Prophet (SAWW) and many tradition state that we refrain from what Allah (swt) has made Halal to us.

Muta is halal indeed, but Illhamdolillah I am not interested in a son of a Kurd.

And Inshallah Allah (swt) will give me the opportunity to marry someone from an honourable family.

Ya Mehdi you constantly try to find ways of meeting sisters on the net. This is disgraceful and your not related to brother Ammar. I know Brother Ammar's family and they are a great family from Najaf whom are also descendent of Holy Prophet (SAWW) and they are not related to kurds, you are not his cousin and you constantly find the need to lie.

Brothers & Sisters Please vote for the Removal of Ya Mehdi.

Jazak Allah Khaire

(bismillah) (salam)

1st of of all A BIG UP TO BROTHER AMMAR :D I heard his lectures when he came to BIRMINGHAM. Mashallah. May Allah (swt) reward him for his hard work.And when me heard he was 20 i was like wow wot a great kid, i love da way he speaks (STREET LANGUAGE) GANGSTA lol :!!!: :P ^_^

Anyway wot the hell has happened here this topic started off so innocently and now looks like Frank Bruno vs Mike Tyson lol. :!!!: :!!!: :!!!:

I heard da bro is engaged cuz i know a great brother whose 1 of his best m8s ok. Now b good kids and STOP ARGUING :shaytan: , take a few deep breathes. WAX ON, WAX OFF, WAX ON, WAX OFF, BREATHE IN, BREATHE OUT, BREATHE IN , BREATHE OUT.

U GUYS FEELIN BETTA NOW? ;) :Hijabi: :!!!:

Wasalaam

Iltamse dua

post-1-1067978191.gif