Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Renaissance_Man

How to grab a real audio steam?

Rate this topic

salam alaikum bro.

if there is no download link, then its not possible (i believe unless u have real player plus).

Certain REALPLAYER file extentions cannot be downloaded, just streamed from the web.

Wa salam

Guest YA ZAHRA

salaam

There are certain realplayers that have a record button. If this is so i think u can simply listen and press the record button and by the end of listening u have also recorded the sound track.

......and the alternate solution is to grab Total Recorder which will enable you to record to your hard drive from any and all the sources available to your PC. Top that with the 'l3codeca.acm and l3codecp.acm' codecs and evoila.......you can record [b:post_uid0]CD quality[/b:post_uid0] (44.100 Hz) audio.

[b:post_uid0]The filename of the codecs are l3codeca.acm and l3codecp.acm They should be placed in the c:\windows\system directory. The file c:\windows\system.ini must also be updated in the section [drivers32] with this:

[drivers32]

msacm.l3codec=l3codecp.acm        ;for the professional one.

msacm.l3acm=l3codeca.acm           ;for the advanced one.

[/b:post_uid0]

Kafir

ps. you might find a slightly improved version of that recorder on KaZaa. ;)

salamzzzzzz

talking about cracks, and serialz, do you guys hate the pop-ups and stuff? not just that, the dirty pictures that are shown on the crack sites.

welllllllllllll, i nice quick solution around it is, go to the menu

Tools>Internet Options>Advanced and turn off Show picutures and Animation. This way you can't see any dirty pictures and Allah(swt) will be pleased  :D

you can turn them back on after you got your crack..hehehe

wassalamz

salamzzzzzz

talking about cracks, and serialz, do you guys hate the pop-ups and stuff? not just that, the dirty pictures that are shown on the crack sites.

welllllllllllll, i nice quick solution around it is, go to the menu

Tools>Internet Options>Advanced and turn off Show picutures and Animation. This way you can't see any dirty pictures and Allah(swt) will be pleased  :D

you can turn them back on after you got your crack..hehehe

wassalamz

Sallams,

My opinion cracking software is haram, cause its the same as stealing or violating an agreement. I know many people disagree but I fail to see the logic in saying cracking or pirated software is ok to use.

Maybe you can use pirated Micro$oft products 'cause they use unfair monopoly practices  :P

Sallams and Duas,

Bahlool

(salam)

Maybe you can use pirated Micro$oft products 'cause they use unfair monopoly practices  

That makes no sense.  If pirated/cracked software is haraam, then it should make no difference whether it's from Microsoft or someone else.

Copyright and software piracy are rules created by man.  As far as I know, Allah (SWT) has not made such rules and Islam does not recognize "intellectual property."  And no scholar of marja has declared it haraam either.

Edited By Ali786 on 1035030530