Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Leaving the board - Waste of time

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

bismillah  (salam)

When i registered in this board i thought it was an islamic mature board that believes in jihad and islamic principles, but now i realized that it's just a waste of time to post messages here or even just to read them. Still i don't understand why this board is against jihad????

Also the ignorant savages who represent America  and Israel must not be allowed to nest here! Alas! still we live in a Barbaric Age!

wasalm

• Site Administrators

Bro, go look up the true definition of Jihad, then re-read what you said in this post and tell me if they're in any way related.

Can you explain to me again how tht is Jihad?  From your point of view?

Is it because they were comitting a sin when they were killed, its now called Jihad?  What harm did these people do to you or Islam?

• Advanced Member
When i registered in this board i thought it was an islamic mature board that believes in jihad and islamic principles, but now i realized that it's just a waste of time to post messages here or even just to read them. Still i don't understand why this board is against jihad????

Also the ignorant savages who represent America  and Israel must not be allowed to nest here! Alas! still we live in a Barbaric Age!

wasalm

• Advanced Member

Palestinian mujahid, please don't leave because of me. If you look closer at this board you will see that this "ignorant savage" is way outnumbered and will never be allowed to "nest" here, so have no fear.

They've just been tolerant of my visit.

so its u ..... lol

• Advanced Member

Well, if they left, or converted, wouldn't that mean that only 2 Christian members are left?  That's a whole lot of converting for me and way2go to do on our own.

:D What a sense of humor, RJMMak. Don't get your hopes up - it's not gonna happen. Be careful and be warned, I can be very persuasive.  

Peace,

Um Ali

Edited By jlainqatar on 1034667184

• Advanced Member

LoooooL!  :)  

The reason for my poor showing lately, is indeed related to conversion!............You see I've got this crazy idea to transfer all my analog and digital tapes (family movies) to CD's and that indeed includes major conversions! :o

So far all I can say is:...[b:post_uid0]"kids do not try this at home!"[/b:post_uid0] :( 

Kafir

• Advanced Member

Anyway, concerning jlainqatar, I have been spending a lot of time here, and always when I'm supposed to be doing homework......am I gradually becoming Shia?  

LOL brother, I think you are just looking for an excuse not to do your homework!

However, we enjoy having you and would LOVE for you to be shia, insha'Allah, Allah yahdeek! (God guide you).

Peace and blessings,

Um Ali

• Advanced Member
LoooooL!  :)  

The reason for my poor showing lately, is indeed related to conversion!............You see I've got this crazy idea to transfer all my analog and digital tapes (family movies) to CD's and that indeed includes major conversions! :o

So far all I can say is:...[b:post_uid0]"kids do not try this at home!"[/b:post_uid0] :( 

Kafir

• Advanced Member

There are a few ways to do that Dhulfiqar. :)

1) You could project your movie from as close as possible (smaller image=clearer details) to a texture free surface and record that image with your DV camcorder, then execute the required operations to create your VCD/SVCD/DVD (i.e.; transfer to PC, edit, convert to mpeg1 or mpeg2 and finally create your CD/DVD)

2) You could get a ‘video transfer box’(about $100) and again use your DV camcorder to capture the movies ect……

3) Or you could take your movies to a ‘video transfer’ place and let them do it for you! :P

Kafir

Ps: I’m flying to Europe tonight and I'll be off line untill after the 28th, however............ feel free to further torment me at that time! ;)