Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
cubster

Where in africa

Sis Cee - are you just checkin or being your curious/mysterious self?lol

Hehe, I'm checking. I love Africa, and just like Path, I've always wanted to visit South/East-Africa. Only been to Egypt, and to me, it was yet another Arab country.

Hehe, I'm checking. I love Africa, and just like Path, I've always wanted to visit South/East-Africa.

Sweet....let me know if you up for more "awesome replies" dear. East Africa is filled with excellent spots and smart alecs!

salaams

LOL

I knew that there was spmethiing close about you.I had no idea that it was this close. So do you miss yor oyter bay days?

Very, very much. I miss the sea man! "Something close"? What did I say that blew my cover?

Edited by Nadir

Tanzania. Home sweet home. Where soda's drunk from a 350ml bottle and the nundu is 30 Shillings a stick (which means we spend at least 3000/- :D)

And in kenya a glass bottle of coke and a plate of nundu would come up to 100/- :P

I never actually understood tanzanian currency :donno:

Ahh what wouldnt I do for the fresh sea air of lighthouse and the 'actual tasting' good food of back home!!! *sigh*

yeh been to Mehfil-e-ali a couple of times...but when I am in London..I usually do go to Stanmore :Hijabi:

Why would you be back in Nairobbery??..well all i can ask ya is to have Maru bhajias from Diamond plaza on my behalf :P lol

uh oh

Tanzania. Home sweet home. Where soda's drunk from a 350ml bottle and the nundu is 30 Shillings a stick (which means we spend at least 3000/- :D)

LOL

:lol:

very true

And in kenya a glass bottle of coke and a plate of nundu would come up to 100/- :P

I never actually understood tanzanian currency :donno:

Ahh what wouldnt I do for the fresh sea air of lighthouse and the 'actual tasting' good food of back home!!! *sigh*

Yeah, I'd like to go back. Won't be able to go back until December though (Inshallah).

1 Kenyan Shilling ~ 20 TZ shillings

Yeah, I'd like to go back. Won't be able to go back until December though (Inshallah).

1 Kenyan Shilling ~ 20 TZ shillings

I'm going back in two months inshaAllah :P

Don't worry..I'll have mabungo juice on your behalf!!! :D

Salaams Sis (assuming you are female)

Firstly welcome to Shiachat. Hope you enjoy your adventure on the forum. Secondly the tensions are well down and please visit Kenya again. Also where are you presently?

I heard of masala chips but i never heard of pepper and garlic chips. You must get me the name of this restaurant.

Do you remember the name of o=your hotel in Mombasa and also did you visit other coastal towns like Malindi and Lamu?

Knight how could you not have heard of garlic chips!!!???

lol....just checking if the Sis has actually been to Kenya. So far i only get names of towns and stuff. No specifics.

And you are back with a bang I see. Where have you been lost?

lol....just checking if the Sis has actually been to Kenya. So far i only get names of towns and stuff. No specifics.

And you are back with a bang I see. Where have you been lost?

I've been around :D

nyiyi acheni uzembe , mara kenya au tz au UK....

fikiri mambo ya akhera bana wee !!

acheni kuta futa wato kutoka nchi mbali mbali.... Mungu anaa unaa Taqwa, ha oni kama ume toka Tanzania au Kenya...

hayaa shuushhh... off you all go !!

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P