Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Little child is allowed to masturbate a man

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

Man oh man; I never thought Ahmed Ibn Hanbal would sink this low. This is really nasty. I'm going to post the translation of the underlined red part (may Allah help us):

"It was narrated by Ahmed that a man came to him that feared that he would release his water (semen) while he was fasting. Ahmed says: " What I see is that he can release the water without ruining the fast, he can masturbate using his hands or the hands of his wife, If he has an "Ammah" whether be it a girl or a little child, she can masturbate for him using her hands, and if she was a non-believer, he can sleep with her without releasing (his semen), if he released it in her, it becomes impermissible".

I must say, this is not only disgusting, but nasty, immoral, and filthy.

May Allah hasten the return of our Imam!

(salam)

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

fatah, i didn't know that you were blind, "Bada'e Alfawa'ed" is a sunni book by Ibn Alqayem Aljuzeya.

Learn how to read before you post.

Besides, your scholars also allow anal sex buddy, lets not act like hypocrites now.

(salam)

Edited by NoorFatima
  • Advanced Member
I do not get involved in debate involving fiqh, I am apologize for my earlier post.

Are you really sorry? <_< I see you posting lies all around the forum, especially attacking the Ahlul Bayt and Shia

Come on brother, if you are really sorry then at least be sincere about this

• Advanced Member

As for Hanbal :o I just dont know what to say...:blink:

This ruling is insane and I am really suprised that it was uttered by someone who is said to be the Imam of One sect of Sunnis. :(

Please ...Please come back to the teaching of Islam of The holy Prophet and his pure family.

• Advanced Member
Why are you all acting so surprised, shia Immams discussed anal sex and permitted it, here he discussing validity of masturbation by a boy as in fiqh.

There is a MASSIVE difference between anal sex and having children masterbate grown men. People like you who approve of that Hanbals garbage are known as Paedophiles.

SICK.

Reports from Sunni books and scholars suggest that homosexuality must have been rampant in the Sunni societies of the time.

For example, one sunni user posts on the sunni site www.themodernreligion:

First of all, it is highly recommended if not mandatory that you never leave your children alone with adult men. Young boys are never to be left alone with men.

As stated by Sufyan Thawri: Once he entered a bathhouse and then a handsome boy came in. Sufyan called out: "Please take him away from me, for if there is one Satan present when one is in privacy with a woman, there are fifteen Satans present when one is in privacy with a beautiful boy."

Also related by Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal: A man came to visit him, and with him was a beautiful boy. Imam Ahmad asked: "Who is this with you?" He replied: "My sister's son." Imam Ahmad told him not to bring him along again nor to walk with him in the streets, because people who did not know that they were related might have suspicious thoughts about them. [both stories are from Al-Kaba'ir by Ad-Dhahabi] I wonder about a parent that would leave a child alone with a non-relative, even a sheikh.

http://www.themodernreligion.com/women/w_h...muslims_sis.htm

Sufyan al Thawri and Ahmad ibn Hanbal are among the greatest sunni scholars of their time.

Edited by waiting

There are contradicting reports on the (im)permissibility of anal sex. That is why most contemporary scholars have deemed it dislikeable but not impermissible.

But the fact is that the issue is just a fiqh issue among others. Why?

Because anal sex - if permitted - is an act between two consenting adults.

On the other hand, the report here seems to suggest that Ibn Hanbal allows pedophilia, which is a gross sin. It is taking sexual advantage of an unaware and not mature young child.

• Advanced Member

(salam)

Astaghfirr Allah Astaghfirr Allah Astaghfirr Allah!!!!!!

This is hat amazes me Fatah cannot argue about points of fiqh but it seems to me he is tak9ing the christain approach to this.. Believe blindly Ya Fatah Believe Blindly You know its a complete sin if you in any way shape or form question the rulings of scholars.. Subhan Allah this is the reason I left the christian faith because It made me think.. Why would it be blasphemy to question certian issues that obviously are sick or illogical?? Bro Fatah Open your eyes and see what it is that you really believe.

Oh I pray that Allah hastens the return of Imam Mahdi

When the day comes

and Imam Mahdi appears I pray that us shia will make him pround and happy to be our leader.

I've never even heard of the writer of the kitab, he doesn't even list an Isnad with the Hadith. And also I know otherwise epsecially with the rulings of Mastubation, and fasting at that.

Anyway I have 0 time to discuss with slanderous Rawafids, and Rafadiyya who live to slander scholars, from Answering Ansars treacherous command, without a tad of research to broaden their unconfirmed lies.

Edited by Aboo Fatimah
  • Advanced Member

(bismillah)

Subhanallah!

I've never even heard of the writer of the kitab, he doesn't even list an Isnad with the Hadith.

You never heard of Ibn Al-Qayem Aljawziya?? I'm not surprised that you didn't, since your knowledge in Islam equals ZERO! Also your knowledge on your own sect is laughable, I suggest you ask your sheikh who is Ibn Al-Qayem is, and he'll tell you.

And also I know otherwise epsecially with the rulings of Mastubation, and fasting at that.

Apparently we all do now :D

Anyway I have 0 time to discuss with slanderous Rawafids, and Rafadiyya who live to slander scholars, from Answering Ansars treacherous command, without a tad of research to broaden their unconfirmed lies.

I don't think you’re lacking the time, but you’re lacking the knowledge to discuss such a thing, I think you should save face and not post on this thread at all. Your scholars have made these practices to be halal, now I know why young boys in Saudi Arabia get molested.

May Allah protect us from such evil doings, and hasten the return of our Prince Oh Ameen!

(salam)

(bismillah)

(salam)

It is pretty funny. That a sunni will never take part in something like this. They are probably making a new topic how we are kuffar. SICK, I will never let me children be with a sunni. Everyone should take part on this.

The adminstrators should code this page into each sunni user that everytime he or she logs in, she reads the followin post. I will be more than happy to provide the code to do so.

(salam)

Abbas

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

Isnad?

Aboo Fatima, In Faqh related Books, Isnad is never listed because supposingly; the narrations are suppose to be true in order to support the ruling. This goes for both Shia and Sunni Fiqh.

Isnad is only listed in Hadeeth or history books, like Bukhari or Tareekh Al-Tabari.

I hope it's clear to you now.

(salam)

Assalamu 3ala man itaba3a Al-Houda,

just a quick note since I don't have time at the moment..

this rubbish was refuted on http://www.ansar.org/arabic/ekrnbej.htm...

I was just wondering whether any Shii here has the guts to translate what Khomeini wrote in Tahrir ul Wasila about the sexual activities allowed with infants?

wa salamu 3ala man itaba3a Al-Houda

• Advanced Member
Assalamu 3ala man itaba3a Al-Houda,

just a quick note since I don't have time at the moment..

I was just wondering whether any Shii here has the guts to translate what Khomeini wrote in Tahrir ul Wasila about the sexual activities allowed with infants?

wa salamu 3ala man itaba3a Al-Houda

thanks for the link but lets not start with the *rubbish* sunnis say about shias either...

On a site that doesn't exist?

Interesting....... but what to expect from a Nasibi? :rolleyes:

Oh be quiet Ya shaikh of London....

In the Bin Hajar thing he proved his poiint when you ans ur associates left out the most important translations. Then you people accuse brother Student of playing with translations !

• Advanced Member

Sayyid, you wahhabi peebrain.

In the Bin Hajar thing he proved his poiint when you ans ur associates left out the most important translations.

Me? I wasn't involved in this thing, I was just interested in seeing what Nasibi posted in his defence.

Then you people accuse brother Student of playing with translations !

Keep your accusations in the right place.

• Advanced Member

On a site that doesn't exist?

Interesting....... but what to expect from a Nasibi? :rolleyes:

In the Bin Hajar thing he proved his poiint when you ans ur associates left out the most important translations. Then you people accuse brother Student of playing with translations !

here we go again with this lie. No one accused him of playing with a translation. I said he LEFT OUT three lines ie misqouted and he admitted to it. So stop lying.