Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Congratulations On The Birth of the Awaited Mahdi

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

(bismillah) (salam)

Just wanna say Eid Murarak to u all ^_^.IT'S 15TH OF SHABAAN!!! WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO.Here's sum info about the Imam of our time :rolleyes:

THE BIRTH OF IMAM MAHDI (A.S.):

Name: Muhammad

Titles: Al-Mahdi (The Guided one), Al-Qa'im (The Present one), Sahib-uz-Zamaan (Master of the age), Al-Hujjut (The Token of Allah), Al-Mantazar (The Awaited one)

Kunyat: Abul Qasim

Father's Name: Imam Hasan al-Askari (A.S.)

Mother's Name: Janab-e-Nargis Khatoon

Place of Birth: Samarra (Iraq. About 60 miles from Baghdad), on the 15th day of

Shaban 255 A.H. (869 A.D.)

He is still living, and will appear before the end of the world.

First Heavenly Concealment (Ghaibat-e-Sughra): 8th Rabi-ul-Awwal 260 A.H.(871 A.D.)

Final Heavenly Concealment (Ghaibat-e-Kubra): 10th Shawwal 328 A.H. (939 A.D.)

The twelfth Holy Imam Muhammad Mahdi Alaihis Salaam is the son of the eleventh Holy Imam Hasan al-Askari Alaihis Salaam. He was born at Samarra on the 15th Shaban. His mother's name was Janab-e-Nargis Khatoon, and she was a Roman Princess who had embraced Islam. She was a descendant of Simon Peter, the disciple of Jesus Christ.

BIRTH

Halima Khatoon, sister of Imam Ali an-Naqi (A.S.) relates that on the 14th of Shaban, her nephew, Imam Hasan al-Askari invited her to stay at his house for the night, and so she stayed at the Imam's house, and when the sun had set she broke her fast and recited some chapters of the Holy Qur'an, according to her usual practice. She relates that up to the last moments she observed that Nargis Khatoon did not show any signs of pregnancy. At last, when Halima Khatoon was about to fall asleep she saw that Nargis Khatoon was undergoing the pain, of childbirth. On seeing this, she rendered necessary assistance, and towards the early hours of the morning a son was born, who was destined to fulfill the divine prophecies concerning the future establishment of the Kingdom of God on earth.

Immediately after his birth, our Twelfth Imam (A.S.) offered the prostration (sajdah) adoring God. He was born circumcised and with the navel cord detached. On his right arm was the inscription: "And say: The truth has come and the falsehood has vanished; surely falsehood is a vanishing (thing)." (17:81).

Then Halima Khatoon took the baby to Imam Hasan al-Askari (A.S.), who kissed him and said, "Speak, my son". And the child exclaimed, 'I testify that there is no God but Allah, and that Muhammad is the Apostle of Allah". Then he counted the Imams one by one until he came to himself and said, 'O' Allah, fulfill my covenants, perfect my service, vindicate my authority, and fill the earth with righteousness and justice".

Halima Khatoon goes on to relate that when she visited the baby on the next day, she saw him and heard him reciting the following verse of the Holy Qur'an: -

"And We desired to bestow a favor upon those who were deemed weak in the land, and to make them the Imams, and to make them the heirs," (28:5).

After a few days, when Halima Khatoon went to see the baby again, she found that he had disappeared. She asked Imam Hasan al-Askari (A.S.), and was told, "He has been entrusted to God in the same way as Moses was entrusted to God by his mother".

Shaikh Saduq relates that a few days after the birth of the Twelfth Imam (A.S.), some white winged creatures came, and one of them carried the Imam up to heaven. At this Nargis Khatoon began to cry, but Imam Hasan al-Askari (A.S.) consoled her, saying, "Do not be unhappy. Your baby will come back to you, and he will not take anyone's milk but yours, just as Moses was nourished by his own mother". Then Halima Khatoon asked, "Who was the winged creature?" and Imam Hasan al-Askari (A.S.) told her that it was the Holy Spirit, who has been deputed to guard and protect the Imams.

According to the same tradition, some forty days later, the Holy Spirit was seen by Halima Khatoon, bringing the infant back from heaven, and Halima Khatoon was surprised to see the child running about, as if he had been two years old. When she asked Imam Hasan al-Askari (A.S.) how it was possible, he answered, "This is the Will and Grace of God".

The twelfth Imam thus grew up under the cherishing care of his father, till the 8th of Rabi ul Awwal, 260 A.H. when the Abbaside tyrant, Mo'tamad Billah poisoned the Eleventh Imam (A.S.), and the twelfth Imam retired into seclusion by the command of God.

At the time of his death, Imam Hasan al-Askari (A.S.) asked his servant Akid to prepare for him a brew of Gum-Mastic (Abi-Mastaki), and soon the mother of the Master of the Age brought the bowl and put it into the hands of the Imam. But when he tried to drink, his hands trembled. He set it aside and said to Akid, 'go into that room and have the child who is praying there come to me'. When Akid entered the room, the child was saying his prayers. When he finished his prayers, he was informed about his father's request. Then his mother came and took his hand and brought him to his father. When he came before his father, the noble child's face was luminous. The dying Imam (A.S.) looked upon him and wept and said, 'O Master of your own household, give me a drink, for I go to my Preserver'. The child took the bowl, touched it to his lips in prayers, and gave it to his father. When he drank it, he said, 'Make me ready for prayer!' So the Master of the Age took a towel and gave his father the ceremonial ablution, and anointed his head and his feet. The dying Imam (A.S.) then declared, 'O my dear child, you are the Master of the Age, you are the Mahdi, you are the Proof of Allah on earth, my child, my Wasi (representative), and, as my offspring, you are Muhammad, my good son a child of the Apostle, the last of the Imams, pure and virtuous. The Apostle of Allah has informed the people about you. He has mentioned your name and your patronymic. This is the covenant of my father that has come down to me'. And at that moment the Imam (A.S.) died (Shaikh Tusi).

Have a great day (INSHALLAH)

Wasalaam ^_^

post-34-1065743896.jpg

• Veteran Member

(salam)

(bismillah)

As-Salam wa Alaykum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu Imam Mohammad Al-Mahdi (as)! :)

Happy Birthday to you (as)!

Happy Birthday to Imam Al-Zaman (as)!

May our Imam (as) return soon! :)

Allah Hafiz and Iltemas-e Dua!

Edited by Ali al-Mahdi
  • Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

Assalamualaika Ya Qaim! Ya Imamul Zaman! Ya Mahdi!

Ya Allah, let us be among his faithful companions, bless us with Your Blessings on this glorious day...Ya Rabbi, Ya Rabbi, Ya Rabbi! :cry:

Touch our hearts, O Imam...

Wassalam, Sarah

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

As-Salaam mo Alaika Ya Warisel Hussain (as)

Happy birthday to you O blood revenger of Imam-e-Hussain (as) :cry:

Happy birthday to you O Yousef-e-Zehra (s.a.)

Happy birthday to you O Ark of Salvation

Happy birthday to you O the hope of humanity

Happy Birthday to O my Master

I thanks Allah the most high who has gives pleasure to celebrate this great occasion. and I wish u all Mubrak the birth of the Imam of our time.

May our life’s sacrificed on u O the hope of orphans and unsupported ones :cry:

May Allah hasten ur reappreance.

Iltemas-e-Dua

• Chatroom Moderators

(bismillah)

(salam)

Eid Mubarak to all brothers and sisters on this great occassion. 15th of Sha'ban keep coming in our lives until we Inshallah be amongst the faithful companions of Imam Wali-e-Asr (as) and until we sacrifice our lives in the way of Allah for Allah in his (as) army when fighting the kufar.

Lets pray to Allah the Almighty that send back our Imam (as) to this unjust world and give us place in the Imam (as) army and slaves and keep him (as) have happy with us. Inshallah.

(bismillah)

Allahhumma kunlewaliyekal Hujjat ibn-al Hassan.

Salawatuka Alaiyhe wa ala abahe.

Fi hazze sa'ate wa fii kulle sa'aat.

Waliyan Wahafezan Waqaedan Wanaaseran Wadaleelan Wa Aayna,

Hatta tuskenahu ardhaka tao'aa.

Watumate ahu fiha taweela.

Ya Maolana Ya Sahibaz Zaman Al-Ghaoth Al-Ghaoth Adhrikni Adhrikni Assaa'a Assaa'a Assaa'a Al-Ajal Al-Ajal Al-Ajal Ya ArhamarRahimeena Be Haqqe Muhammad-in-Wa ale hittahereen.

YA MAHDI ADHRIKNI ADHRIKNI ADHRIKNI

Fi-Amanillah

Syed Ali Naqi :) :) :) ;) ;) ;) :P :P :D :D

• Veteran Member

Congratulations On The Birth of the Awaited Mahdi(AJ)

In His Name, the Lord of the Awaiting and Lord of the Awaited

Once again, the glorious birth anniversary of the Awaited Saviour, Hadhrat Baqiyyat Allah(May our souls be his ransom), is upon us. Most people believe in the concept of a messiah, a saviour. Someone who will return, to fill the earth with Justice and Equity, as it had previously been filled with injustice and oppression.

In the true Islam of Mohammad(S), the concept of the Mahdi, or Awaited Saviour, is one of the most central doctrines, and it is what drives us to constantly strive for justice.

Among the various ahadeeth (traditions), there are many verified in all the books of Islamic Tradition, which clearly say that "He will come and fill the earth with justice and equity, as it had previously been filled with injustice and tyranny", with reference to the Awaited Saviour(AJ), also known as the "One Who Will Rise From the Family of Mohammad(S)"

In the Holy Quran, we have verses, saying to the believers, that "What remains of Allah (upon the Earth) is better for you, if you are indeed believers". This verse, is among the many proofs given by Allah for the continual existance of the Imam al-Hujjah(May Allah hasten his re-appearance). But let us examine why he is still in occultation. Let us example what our responsibilities are regarding Imam al-Hujjah(AJ), during his absence and in a effort to hasten his return.

We have ahadeeth (many hadeeth, within books accepted by all Muslims), which tell us that the Mahdi(AJ) when he re-appears will fill the earth with justice and equity, whereas it had previously been filled with injustice and oppression. We also have ahadeeth saying that Imam al-Mahdi(AJ) is known as the Awaiting and the Awaited. This means that while we are waiting for Imam Mahdi(AJ)'s return, he also is waiting to be given permission from Allah to come out of the occultation, and establish justice upon the earth.

Read More........

On this occasion, Shia The Right Path Of Islam Group would like to invite you to visit our new Articles Page which can be found @ : http://www.shiarightpath.com/articles/

We are really looking forward to recieving your Articles which you can submit by using the link called "Submit News" and which can be found on the Left Hand side of the Page under the Main Menu.

Also, the Main Page of the website has been updated. Fast links to some of the most important books are listed.

Nahjul Balagha has been also added to the website and which can be accessed via the fast links mentioned above along with A Prayers Video which is very essential when it comes to teaching how to pray and the actions of prayers.

For any information or inquiries, E-mail us : webmaster@shiarightpath.com

Regards,

Shia Right Path Of Islam Admin Group.

Shia The Right Path Of Islam

http://www.shiarightpath.com/

webmaster@shiarightpath.com

post-34-1065791657.gif

• Advanced Member

salaam aleikum

-inna imam ul arzi rabbul arz. imam of arz is the rab of arz

-as salamo aleika ya khalifatur rehmaan. al ajal al ajal ajal

ahle duniya ne ajab shor macha rakha hai

aql o ijma ko islam bana rakha hai

gar tujhe tauheed bachana ho khuda

bhej use jise parde mein chupa rakha hai

bar munkirane walayat ameer/hujjat - laanat

akhbari

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

ALLAAAAAHUMMMA SALLI ALAAAAA MUHAMMAD WA AAAAALI MUHAMMAD WA AJJIL FARAJAHUM WA SAHHIL MAQHRAJAHUM.

EID MUBARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK TO ALL MY DEAR BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN ISLAM. CONGRATUALTIONS O SHIAS OF MAHDI!!! WE SHOULD ALL BE HAPPY TODAY, TONIGHT, AND TOMORROW.

I must admit that this Eid was the greatest day of my life. This was the best celebration we have ever had in our whole llife as Muslims. My family and I just came back from my uncle's house (the Shia one) and Mashallah we were celebrating his birthday, though we didnt really have time to cover on his life, especially his miracalous birth. Subhanallah!

We read Dua Shabaniyya together- the entire family. We had organized this like ever since MOnday, but our audience (who were our family) showed up late, so we did not really have enough time. But it was sooo beautiful reading Dua Shabaniyya together. Alhamdulillah! Just brings tears to your eyes.

But the best part about tonights program was that I had invited my family to start a lecturing program on every Saturday from 7-8 at night. Of couse our uncle would be the speaker, since there arent any Shia sheikhs around. My main concern was that they would decline my invitation because since the speaker was a Shia, but Alhamdulillah, wallahi I was praying to Allah for them to accept, and Mashallah Allah answered my Dua. Alhamdulillah!

So now, we have a chance to spread the teachings of Ahlulbayt. I swear in Whose Hand my life is, that PATIENCE DOES pay off. Wallahi believe me on this. May Allah make us among the sabiriiiiin INshallah.

Anyway, that is it for me. and once again, EID MUBARAK TO ALL SHIAS IN THE WORLD, WHERE EVER YOU ARE O SHIAS OF MAHDI, I SEND MY WHOLE HEARTED CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF YOU.

Happy birthday to you O Yousef-e-Zehra (s.a.)

Brother rizvi, what do you mean by that? What does "Yousef-e-Zehra (sa) mean?

thank you in advance. :D

wasalaaaaaam

fi amanillah

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

akhbari

Bro akhbari, can you please, if possible, try to translate that for the benefit of our memeber, including myself, since most of the memebers in the forum do not understand urdu or in whichever langauge that was written in, but I am assuming it is in Urdu?

thank you in advance :)

wasalaaaaam

fi amanillah

• Advanced Member

Let me take a shot at it:

The people of this world have raised lots of noise

They are made wisdom and "Ijma" to be Islam

Oh Allah if you want to save "Tauheed" (Oneness of Allah)

Send the One (as) whom you have hidden behind a curtain

Obviously it rhymes and sounds great in Urdu...

Please forgive in advance for any unintentional translating error

(bismillah)

(salam)

A group of scholars, amongst them being the learned and mystic traditionalist Muhammad Khawaja Bukhair in his book ‘Fasl-ul-Khetab (as per what has been written on page 987 of ‘Yanabi-ul-Muwadda’) have narrated that Hadimah, the daughter of Hazrat Imam Mohammad Jawad (as) and aunt of Abu Muhammad Hassan Askari (as) used to always pray and lament and ask Allah to make her succeed in meeting Hazrat’s son. Thus it was about the midnight of 15th Shaban, 205 when she visited Hazrat Hassan and the latter asked her to stay with them because of the event which lay ahead.

So she stayed behind in the very place. It was the time of dawn when Nargis (mother of Hazrat Mahdi) felt uneasy. Then Hakimah hastened towards her and a few moments later Nargis delivered a blessed child. When Hakimah’s looks fell on the child she took him in her arms and went towards Hazrat Hassan (as). Hazrat embraced him and rubbed his blessed hands over his black eyes and then placed his mouth over his mouth. Thereafter he recited ‘Adhan’ (call to prayer) in his right ear and ‘Eqamah’ (establishment of prayers) in his left ear and then said: ‘O aunt, take him to his mother.’ Hakimah obeyed and took the child back to his mother.

Hakimah says: “Once again, I visted Abu Mohammad Hassan Askari’s house. All of a sudden, I saw Hazrat carrying a child who was wearing a yellow dress and the baby’s face was beaming with light.” Then, his love superseded by heart and I said: “O my Master, what have you to say about this blessed child?” He replied: “O aunt, he is the same Expected one about whom me were given glad-tidings.” Then, I threw myself on the ground and prostrated as an expression of thangsgiving.

With this I would like to conclude by congratulating all momineen (believers) on the brith anniversary of the awaited saviour, Imam Mohammad ibn- Hassan al Mahdi!

In love of Imam Mahdi (AJ), the enigma of the unseen,

Kaneez-e-Panjatan

Edited by Kaneez-e-Panjatan
  • Advanced Member
Let me take a shot at it:

The people of this world have raised lots of noise

They are made wisdom and "Ijma" to be Islam

Oh Allah if you want to save "Tauheed" (Oneness of Allah)

Send the One whom you have hidden behind a curtain

Obviously it rhymes and sounds great in Urdu...

Please forgive in advance for any unintentional translating error

Mashallah! Thank you brother abbba. I get the general meaning. May Allah reward you INshallah.

Well done bro akhabari. May Allah reward you also.

wasalaaaaaam

fi amanillah

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

Mashallah. Thank you brother.

Have you guys notices? Everyone is opening up a thread about the birth of Imam (as). Such a love we have for him. Now, of course I am not encouraging everyone to do the same (as bro Ali might kill me :P ), as even one thread could have been enough, and besdies it will only take up space, but it just shows our hearts is full of love of our Imam.

Anyway, Eid Mubarak to everyone once more. :D

wasalaaaaaam

fi amanillah

(bismillah)

(salam)

Im sister... but thank you very much anyway :)

Have you guys notices? Everyone is opening up a thread about the birth of Imam (as). Such a love we have for him.

Yes indeed i agree... May Allah (SWT) grow the love for imam Mahdi (AJ) even more within our hearts!

With prayers for your success and safety

Wassalam

• Advanced Member

Im sister... but thank you very much anyway :)

ooooooops :Hijabi:

Sowwy sis.

With prayers for your success and safety

Same from to you as well as to all the Shias in the world...actually to all the Muslims in the world. :D

wasalaaaaaaam

fi amanillah

• Advanced Member

Yesterday went to the local masjid and did Amaals and listened to the speech about The Awaited Imam (as)

I wanted to convey a couple of points of speech to my brothers and sisters on this forum:

1. One of the titles of our beloved Imam (as) is "Muntazir", one who is Waiting. This is our title of our Imam (as) because he is also waiting for the time Allah gives him the command to reappear. The speaker also mentioned that Imam (as) is also waiting for us to improve ourselves spiritually and become true muslims so we can call ourselves real follower of Imam (as)

2. No one can fix the time of Zuhoor of Imam (as) however, the speaker mentioned that people who do research in this respect speculate from the number of signs fulfilled and the rate at which they are being fulfilled in recent years, that the time of Zuhoor is close. He mentioned t could be 2005 or 2007 or if not then may be 2023 (interesting because that is the next time there will be lunar and solar eclipse in Ramadhan).

3. He also talked about Ayatollah Behjat and his mention of the Jewish woman who is born already.

Abba