Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

THEY CLAIM IMAM AL MEHDI (AS) HAS ARRIVED!

Rate this topic

Guest Shia by nature

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

MAY Allah'S PEACE AND BLESSINGS OF Allah BE UPON HIM AND HIS RIGHTEOUS FAMILY AND HIS GOOD COMPANIONS AND THIER FOLLOWERS UNITL JUDGMENT DAY.

O Allah PLEASE HASTEN HIS DHAHUUR, THE DHAHUUR FOR WHICH WE AWAIT SO ANXIOUSLY. O Allah PLEASE HASTEN THE REAPPERANCE OF IMAM AL HUJJAH IBN AL HASSAN (as).

O Allah PLEASE INCLUDE US AMONG HIS ANSARS, HIS ASHAABS, THOSE WHO WILL CARRY OUT HIS MISSION, THOSE WHO WILL WALK BEHIND HIM AND BOW OUR HEADS DOWN BEOFE HIS MAJESTY.

SO BE IT O LARD OF HASSAN AND HUSSAYN!

bro Shia, just out of curioustiy, is it even a good thing to propagate such things.....just asking ok bro :D

wasalaaaaam

fi amanillah

Guest Shia by nature

(bismillah) (salam)

bro Shia, just out of curioustiy, is it even a good thing to propagate such things.....just asking ok bro 

I was just trying to let you people know that there are people who claim that Al Mehdi (as) has arrived. Fools. These people are fools.

Ali

• Advanced Member
bro Shia, just out of curioustiy, is it even a good thing to propagate such things.....just asking ok bro 

I was just trying to let you people know that there are people who claim that Al Mehdi has arrived. Fools. These people are fools.

Ali

Okay brother, Thank you. May Allah reward you for your efforts INshallah. :)

wasalaaaaaam

fi amanillah

Guest Truepath123
(bismillah)  (salam)

www.maitreya.org

<_<

Ali

Sallamu ALlkuim,

I have a good friend who is a muslim, she's Ahmadiiyah. She believes as well as other Ahmadiiyahs that Imam Mehdi has already come and died. :huh: They also believe that Jesus died while on the cross and her uncle visited both graves of Imam Mehdi and Jesus astugfirallah :huh: :huh: :huh:

:blink:

-Samantha

Edited by Truepath123
(bismillah)  (salam)

www.maitreya.org

<_<

Ali

Sallamu ALlkuim,

I have a good friend who is a muslim, she's Ahmadiiyah. She believes as well as other Ahmadiiyahs that Imam Mehdi has already come and died. :huh: They also believe that Jesus died while on the cross and her uncle visited both graves of Imam Mehdi and Jesus astugfirallah :huh: :huh: :huh:

:blink:

-Samantha

Sallam

Correction sis, they beleive Jesus died but not on the cross and they believe the Mahdi was Ahmad but Ghulam Ahmad himself said that there could be more Mahdis after him and it was not sure wether he was the one who was foretold to bring justice.

Sallam

• Advanced Member
Correction sis, they beleive Jesus died but not on the cross and they believe the Mahdi was Ahmad but Ghulam Ahmad himself said that there could be more Mahdis after him and it was not sure wether he was the one who was foretold to bring justice.

(salam)

Didnt the Ahmadi's believe that Mehdi and Jesus are the same person? I am almost sure they do.

• 3 years later...
  • Basic Members
(salam)

Didnt the Ahmadi's believe that Mehdi and Jesus are the same person? I am almost sure they do.

But that will not make sense because Muslims hate Jews and Jesus was a Jew........................................Can someone tell me what will become of Muslims when Jesus comes and takes the Christians away?