Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Gypsy

The Dot Under the Ba of Bismillah

Rate this topic

"Know that all the wisdom of the Heavenly Scriptures are in The Qur'an and whatever is in The Qur'an is in the Fatihah (Suratul Hamd) and whatever is in Fatihah is in Bismillah and whatever is in Bismillah is in the Ba of Bismillah and whatever is in the Ba of Bismillah is encapsulated in the dot under Ba and Imam Ali, AS said that he is that dot under Ba."

Sheikh Hafidh Sulaiman ibn al-Qunduzi Hanafi cited in YANABIUL MAWADDAH (p.69.Istanbul edition).

Concept of the dot under the Ba of Bismillah.

One scholar has explained this dot in the following analogy.

The dot is the center of the circle on which the point of the compass rests to be able to draw a whole circle round it. That is to say a completion of a concept needs a beginning point. Or taking another example, a dynamic movement like that of a grindstone or a wheel requires an axle on which it can operate.

Insofar as the Ba is concerned, it is a recognized fact among linguists that Arabic spelling is derived from Phoenician which in turn is of Egyptian origin. However,Phoenician departed from Egyptian tradition and used pictograms to represent letters, i.e. they developed hieroglyphics. So,the horns of an oxen symbolized the letter alif, the camel represented jim and the dot in the jim symbolized the owner of the camel.

Similarly, two pillar-like lines on either side of ba symbolized the walls of a house,the horizontal line in between them living space and the dot underneath the owner of the house. Thus, the Arabic word bait (house) was symbolized in this letter. Now, Imam Ali (A.S.) is reported to have characterized The Qur'an as a bait(house) in which all the necessities of the owner or the resident are provided for.Thus, the complete ba with the dot stands for a complete concept. The owner of the house, the dot, of course, must be acknowledged for without his permission none can enter the house.

The Qur'an, basically, contains description of The Creator, the creation and the relationship between these two. Thus, The Creator, His Existence and Qur'an. Indeed, to forsake Ali is to desert Islam.

The Fatihatul Kitab or Suratul Hamd, Saba'a Mathani, Al-Fatihah, Ummul Kitab,Ummul Qur'an as The Opening chapter of The Qur’an is known by highlights these three fundamental themes. The first four verses describe The Creator, the last two speak of the human beings, the creation, and the link between the two elements is provided by the verse "Only You do we worship and only you do we seek help from." Thus, the human and You do we being's role of worship of The Creator who is the Provider of his necessities is powerfully captured here. The Qur'an is thus summarized in The Fatihah.

How then is this all encapsulated in the Basmalah? To begin with, Ism and Allah signify The Creator and His Actions. Rahman and Raheem relate to human existence an survival and reward and punishment respectively. Ba is used in Arabic to express connection. So, the Ba here defines the relationship between The Creator and the creation. Thus, the three elements of the whole Qur'an, highlighted in the Fatihah are subsumed in the Basmalah and the Basmalah cannot stand without the Ba which needs the dot underneath it to gain identity. This identity distinguishes the ba from its cognates the ta and the tha, all of which without their dots look similar in shape. The dot under Bathen gives ba its distinctive the identity, the power, the dynamism and the recognition of the existence of The Creator, His act of Creation and the link between The Creator and the creation. Without the dot, Ba is incomprehensible and if Ba is not established in Basmalah, then, the relationship of worship (na'budu) and assistance (nasta'iin) between The Creator and the creation cannot be comprehended.

So, when the Imam (A.S.) referred to the dot under ba, he pointed out that whosoever does not take him as the pivot and the center loses out on the whole essense of the Quran.

Edited by Zareen

(salam)

I have asked this question before, I can understand the last two parts of the answer not the first part though, anyway good answer the scholar has given. But what's the name of the scholar?

And what is ism means? Thanx in advance. :D

Wassalam, Sarah

(salam)

The Qur'an, basically, contains description of The Creator, the creation and the relationship between these two. Thus, The Creator, His Existence and Qur'an. Indeed, to forsake Ali is to desert Islam.

The Fatihatul Kitab or Suratul Hamd, Saba'a Mathani, Al-Fatihah, Ummul Kitab,Ummul Qur'an as The Opening chapter of The Qur’an is known by highlights these three fundamental themes. The first four verses describe The Creator, the last two speak of the human beings, the creation, and the link between the two elements is provided by the verse "Only You do we worship and only you do we seek help from." Thus, the human and You do we being's role of worship of The Creator who is the Provider of his necessities is powerfully captured here. The Qur'an is thus summarized in The Fatihah.

How then is this all encapsulated in the Basmalah? To begin with, Ism and Allah signify The Creator and His Actions. Rahman and Raheem relate to human existence an survival and reward and punishment respectively. Ba is used in Arabic to express connection. So, the Ba here defines the relationship between The Creator and the creation. Thus, the three elements of the whole Qur'an, highlighted in the Fatihah are subsumed in the Basmalah and the Basmalah cannot stand without the Ba which needs the dot underneath it to gain identity. This identity distinguishes the ba from its cognates the ta and the tha, all of which without their dots look similar in shape. The dot under Bathen gives ba its distinctive the identity, the power, the dynamism and the recognition of the existence of The Creator, His act of Creation and the link between The Creator and the creation. Without the dot, Ba is incomprehensible and if Ba is not established in Basmalah, then, the relationship of worship (na'budu) and assistance (nasta'iin) between The Creator and the creation cannot be comprehended.

So, when the Imam (A.S.) referred to the dot under ba, he pointed out that whosoever does not take him as the pivot and the center loses out on the whole essense of the Quran.

I understand this part only...very good article cuz I have asked about this question before. May Allah show us more guidance. ^_^

Wassalam, Sarah

Insofar as the Ba is concerned, it is a recognized fact among linguists that Arabic spelling is derived from Phoenician which in turn is of Egyptian origin. However, Phoenician departed from Egyptian tradition and used pictograms to represent letters, i.e. they developed hieroglyphics. So,the horns of an oxen symbolized the letter alif, the camel represented jim and the dot in the jim symbolized the owner of the camel.

(bismillah)

(salam)

I'm phonecian :D

(bismillah)

Salam

Or in the Words of Imam Khumayni(A), from Adabu Salat...here lays great depths of knowledge for the true seekers !

A Brief Exegesis of the Blessed Surah of al-Hamd and Some Disciplines of Praising and Recitation

Scholars differ about the relation of "B" [ba] in the Bismillahir Rahmanir-Rahim. Each one of them says something about it according to his way of thinking, knowledge and gnosticism. For example, men of letters relate it to the entry "beginning" [ibtida] or "seeking help" [isti`anat]. As to some narratives to the effect that Bismillah means: "I seek help [from Allah]", it is either in accordance with the common taste, as is very much current in the hadiths, and the difference of many hadiths is ascribed to this predicate, and it is thus that Imam ar-Rida (as) explained Bismillah to mean: "I put on myself a simah [mark] of Allah's", [394] or "seeking help" denotes too delicate a meaning to be understood by the common people, as it includes the secret of tauhid in a subtler way.

Some people of knowledge say that it refers to "appeared" [zahara], that is: "Existence appeared by Bismillah". [395] This is in accordance with the people of knowledge, suluk and gnosticism, who say that all beings, the atoms of existence and the invisible and visible worlds are the manifestations of the all-embracing Name of Allah, i.e. "The Greatest Name". Consequently, "name", which means a sign, a mark, or height and elevation, is Allah's effusive and actual manifestation, which is called "Effusive Emanation" [faid-i munbasit] and "illuminous annexation" [idafa-i ishraqi], because, according to this conduct, the whole of the House of Realization, as from the abstract intellects down to the lowest degrees of existence, are the phenomenalizations [ta'ayyunat] of this emanation [faid] and the descents [tanazzulat] of this grace [latifah]. This conduct is supportable by many noble divine ayahs and honourable hadiths of the infallible and purified Ahlul Bayt (as), such as the noble hadith in al-Kafi which says: "Allah created the Will [mashiyat] through the Will itself, then He created all the things through Will." [396] This honourable hadith is interpreted according to the opinion of each interpreter's creed. The most obvious one is that which is in conformity with the creed saying that "Will" means, here, the Will in Action, which is the "Effusive Emanation", and the "things" are the stages of existence, and which are the phenomena [ta `ayyunat] and the descents [tanazzulat] of this grace. So, the hadith will thus mean that Allah, the Exalted, has created the Will of Act-which is the shadow [zill] of the Old Essential Will - through the Will itself, without intermediation, and the other creatures of the invisible and visible worlds have been created in the wake of that. Yet, Sayyid Muhaqqiq Damad [may his grave be sanctified], a great scholar and strict researcher as he was, interpreted this noble hadith [397] in a strange way. Similarly, the explanation of the late Fayd[may Allah have mercy upon him] is also far from being correct [398]

However, "Name" is the very manifestation of Act, with which this House of Realization is realized [actualized]. The term "Name", referring to real things, is frequently noticed to be used by Allah, His Messenger and the infallible Ahlul Bayt, who said" "We are the Beautiful Names". [399] In the noble invocations one frequently recites: "By Your Name in which You manifested to so and so." [400]

It is possible that the Bismillah at the opening of each Surah belongs to the same surah. For example, the Bismillah of the blessed surah of "al-Hamd" belongs to the surah itself. This opinion coincides with the gnostic taste and the way of the people of knowledge, as it is to say that the praise of the praisers and the eulogy of the eulogists point to the self-subsistence of the Name "Allah". Therefore, the tasmiyah comes as a preliminary to all words and acts-which is an act of religious supererogation -and it is to remind that whatever word or act done by man is by the self-subsistence of the divine Name, since all the particles of existence are the phenomena of "Allah's Name", and, in a way, they themselves are "Allah's names". On this basis, the meaning of the Basmalah, according to the majority, is different in each surah, each word and each act. The jurisprudents say that the Basmalah must be defined for each surah, that is, if for a surah a Basmalah was recited, the next surah cannot be commenced with that same Basmalah. From the juristic point of view, this is not without reason, as, actually, it is reasonable within the scope of this research. But, considering the vanishing of multiplicities in the Greatest Name of Allah, all Bismillahs have a single meaning.

These two opinions are also applied to the stages of existence and the stations of invisibility and visibility: In the view of multiplicity and seeing the phenomena, all the multiplied beings, the stages of existence and the phenomena of the world are the different names of the Beneficent, the Merciful, the Powerful and the Gracious. In the view of the vanishing of multiplicities and the effacement of the lights of existence in the eternal light of the Sacred Emanation [faid-i muqaddas], there is nothing except the Holy Emanation [faid-i muqaddas] and the All- embracing Name of Allah. Both of these two opinions are also present in the Divine Names and Attributes. According to the first opinion, the state of Unity [wahidiyat] is the state of multiple Names and Attributes, as all multiplicities are from Him. According to the second opinion, there is no name and form [ism a rasm] except the Greatest Name of Allah. These two opinions are wise and through the step of thinking. But if the view became gnostic through opening the doors of the heart, and through the steps of conduct and cordial austerity, Allah, the Exalted, will appear in the hearts of its possessors through His manifestations in Act, Name and Essence, sometimes in the Attribute of multiplicity and sometimes in the Attribute of Unity. The Glorious Qur'an refers to these manifestations, both overtly , as in His saying: "And when his Lord manifested [His light] to the mountain, He made it crumble to dust, and Moses fell down senseless, " [401] and covertly, as in the scenes witnessed by Ibrahim (as) and the Messenger of Allah (SA), which are referred to in the surahs "al-An'am" and "an-Najm", as well as in the narratives and the invocations of the infallibles (as) which frequently refer to the same, especially in the great dua [invocation] called "as-Simat", whose authenticity and text cannot be denied by the deniers, and it is accepted by both the Sunnis and the Shi`ahs, and by both gnostics and common people. In this noble invocation there are many high meanings and teachings smelling which raptures the gnostic's heart, and its breeze blows divine breath into the salik's spirit. It says" "By the light of Your Face with which You appeared to the mountain and made it crumble to dust, and Moses fell down senseless; by Your Glory which appeared at the mount of Tur of Sina , with which You talked to Your servant and messenger, Moses the son of `Imran (as); and by Your rise in Sair and Your appearance on the mount Faran... [402]

In short, the salik to Allah has to inform his heart, when reciting the Basmalah, that all the outward and inward beings and all the visible and invisible worlds, are under the education of the Names of Allah, or rather, they are manifest by the manifestation of the Names of Allah, and all his motions and stillness, and all the world's, are based on the self-existence of the Greatest Name of Allah. So, his praises are for Allah, and his worship, obedience, monotheism and sincerity are all because of the self-existence of the Name of Allah. It is by intense remembrance, which is the aim of worship, that this state, this divine grace, is established and fixed in his heart, as Allah, the Exalted, in His intimate meeting and sacred assembly, with His interlocutor, said: "Verily I am Allah; there is no god but 1; so worship Me and perform the salat for My remembrance". [403] The objective of performing the salat is, He said, to remember Him. After intense remembrance, another way of knowledge will be opened to the heart of the gnostic and he will be attracted to the world of Unity until the tongue of his heart recites: "Praise is for Allah by Allah", and "You are as You praised Yourself," [403a] and "I take refuge in You from You". [403b]

That was a summary of the relation of the "B" [ba'] in Bismillah, and some information obtained from it. As to the secrets of the "B" [ba'], and the dot under the "B" [ba'] of Bismillah, which, in its innermost, refers to the `Alawian position of guardianship, and the state of the Qur'anic Collective Union [am'ul jam'], they need a wider scope to explain.

As regards the truth of the Name, it has an invisible station, an invisible of the invisible, and it has a secret, a secret of the secret, a state of manifestation and a manifestation of the manifestation. The Name is the mark [`alamat] of Allah and is vanished in His Sacred Essence. So, any name which is nearer to the horizon of the Unity, and farther from the world of multiplicity, is more complete in nomination [nameness = ismiyat]; and the most complete name is that which is innocent from multiplicities, even the multiplicity of knowledge, and that is the invisible manifestation of "Ahmadian oneness" [ahadi-i ahmadi] in the Essence [hadrati-i dhat] by the state of the "Holiest Emanation" [faid-i aqdas], which may be what was referred to by the noble ayah: " ... or closer still". [404] Then there is the manifestation by the Greatest Name of Allah in the Unity [hadrat-i wahidiyat]; then there is the manifestation by the "Holy Emanation" [faid-i muqaddas]; then there are the manifestations by the attributes of multiplicity in the essences [hadarat-i ayan], etc. till the last stage of the House of Realization. The writer has already explained this brief in Misbahul Hidayah [405] and in the exegesis of Du`a' us-Sahar.

salaam aleikum

Sis slave of fatima. For your kind reading i am giving the hadith which syed khomeini quoted in the article posted by bro ehsan. Kindly re-read it, maybe u will get a new thought.

This conduct is supportable by many noble divine ayahs and honourable hadiths of the infallible and purified Ahlul Bayt , such as the noble hadith in al-Kafi which says: "Allah created the Will [mashiyat] through the Will itself, then He created all the things through Will." [396]

- awwalama khalakhallahul mashiyyat be nafseha, summa khalaqna bil mashiyyat.

- the first maqlooq was created by its own nafs, and everything created afterwards was created from it.

1. Jo cheez jis cheez ki taqleeq mein zariya banta hai - woh wajib hota hai, mustahab ya aqeedatan nahin. remove it and see where risalat stands or for that matter la ilaha illalah stands. pl re-read the hadith quoted above.

2. if everything created returns to its creator [inna lillahe wa inna ...], then to whome do U and I return, mashiyyat or creator of mashiyyat.

Zaiyyanu majalesekum be zikre ali ibn abi talib(as).

akhbari

Edited by akhbari

Salam,

Regarding the dot under the arabic letter "ba" I heard a lecture recently where the speaker approached this concept from a different angle.

He narrated a hadeeth which said the the Prophet Muhamed (S) was the "ba". He went on to explain that Imam ALi (A) is the dot, so as to recognise the "Ba".

If you look at the arabic letters it is known that the shape of the ba does not represent any meaning and has no significance without the dot. The same applies to the Prophet (S), if we dont have Imam Ali (A) (the dot) then we would not understand the Prophet(S).

salaam aleikum

Bro question - good post. Now we know that the asa'as of risalat is dependent on walayat, thereby la ilaha illalah.

Now, is this wajib, sunnat, mustahab, are amaal batil if included with neeyat of wajib or batil if not included as wajib.

Bar munkirane walayat ameer - lanat

akhbari

salaam aleikum

Sis slave of fatima. For your kind reading i am giving the hadith which syed khomeini quoted in the article posted by bro ehsan. Kindly re-read it, maybe u will get a new thought.

This conduct is supportable by many noble divine ayahs and honourable hadiths of the infallible and purified Ahlul Bayt , such as the noble hadith in al-Kafi which says: "Allah created the Will [mashiyat] through the Will itself, then He created all the things through Will." [396]

- awwalama khalakhallahul mashiyyat be nafseha, summa khalaqna bil mashiyyat.

- the first maqlooq was created by its own nafs, and everything created afterwards was created from it.

1. Jo cheez jis cheez ki taqleeq mein zariya banta hai - woh wajib hota hai, mustahab ya aqeedatan nahin. remove it and see where risalat stands or for that matter la ilaha illalah stands. pl re-read the hadith quoted above.

2. if everything created returns to its creator [inna lillahe wa inna ...], then to whome do U and I return, mashiyyat or creator of mashiyyat.

Zaiyyanu majalesekum be zikre ali ibn abi talib(as).

akhbari

(salam)

Sorry Bro but that just went likd 'whoosh' straight over my head!! :Hijabi: It's early but I will come back to re-read it again later!! :)

The Arabic letter Ba is equivalent to the letter 'B' in the English alphabet. It is the second letter in Arabic. Ba in Arabic numerology has the value of 2. More Spiritual meaning of the letter Ba can be found below :

The first Revelation received by Prophet Muhammad(pbuh&hf) from Allah through Angel Jibrael (as) was (see the image[Quran: Al Alaq Chapter 96])

"Read: In the name of your Rabb..."

Read what? Read Bismi Rabbik. The verse points to the letter Ba.Read:(Ba,Seen, Meem) Bismi.

The letter Ba is the first letter in the verse Bismillah, Bismillah is the first verse in the Quran. Every chapter in the Quran starts with the verse Bismillah(except chapter 9 Tawba)

post-34-1064476240.jpg

Deliberate Use of letter BA in the Quran

96 The first Bayt (House) appointed for men was that Bi (in) Bakka (makkah)full of MuBaraka (blessing) and of guidance for all kinds of beings:

97 In it are signs manifest; the Station of Ibraheem; whoever enters it attains security; pilgrimage there is a duty men owe to Allah those who can afford the journey; but if any deny faith, Allah stands not in need of any of his creatures.

[Al-Quran: Al Emran, Chapter 3]

Hajj, Pilgrimage to Makkah (Mecca), if looked at in this context represents a circle or dot. The Kaaba (the Cube) is the centre, and the people perform Tawwaf, or circulate, the Kaaba. Notice the name Kaaba has the letter Ba towards the end.

But the name Kaaba is not used in the above verse. Because the letter Ba is towards the end of the word Kaaba. To point out the letter Ba first Bayt is used to refer to the Kaaba. If that is not a clear hint then it is further emphasised by the word first which precedes Bayt. First what? First Ba! The word Bayt brings the letter Ba at the start of the word Bayt or in the first place. Even if that clue is missed, there is a third hint. Makkah is written as Bakkah. The letter Ba () appears four times in verse 96 above.

If the letter Ba in Bakkah is replaced with Ma or Meem(first letter of name Muhammad), the name of the city becomes Makkah.

Allah did not use the word Kaaba but the word Bayt instead. Allah did not use the word Makkah but the word Bakkah instead preceded by Bi. Then the word MuBaraka is used to hint yet again, LOOK! Meem has been replaced by Ba. LOOK! Meem and Ba are shown here together. Meem could have been used, but it is not.

Therefore, Look at Ba!

post-34-1064476913.jpg

Edited by Zareen

Bismillah, starts with the letter Ba. This letter represents the creation. Allah created everything from a dot. Humans, animals, plants, they are all created from dots or seeds. Even the seeds themselves are created from dots which we call atoms. Then if we apply this to gases, minerals and light, it still applies. Even the atoms if broken down further to electrons, protons, neutron and photons they all spin in circular motion around the nucleus, giving the effect of a dot. If we turn towards the sun, moon, earth and all the other planets, even they are like dots. Even the orbits of the planets are circular, representing a dot. Therefore everything we see can be interpreted as a shape, body or form, or it can be seen as a lot of dots or atoms clinging together to produce a pattern. They all have one thing in common. All these, animals, plants, minerals, in fact the entire cosmos is created by only One Being who is the Creator, Who is not created.

Technology Derived From the Letter BA

Almost everyone in this day and age has seen and maybe also used a computer. Although the computer inventors did not realise this but they have based the computers on the letter Ba which is two numbers. The computer only understands two states, on or off , which represents 1 or 0 which is called Binary format. Notice there are two states which is the numerical value of Ba or as the scientists would like to call it BI (two). The 0 represents the dot. Although the computer user may be entering numbers in decimal, the computer cannot use them. The software has to convert the decimal numbers into binary format before the hardware can do any calculations. After calculation the binary answer from the hardware has to be converted back into a decimal number by the software to make it meaningful to the computer user.

salaam aleikum

sis zareen - some more maths.

if we take a protractor, and draw a circle on a paper, there will be 2 dots. one will be the protractors tip which will not be visible and the pther will be the pencil tip which is visible.

whatever the radius set, there will always be a gap between the invisible and the visible dots. to a layman, he cannot see the invisible dot but only the visible one.

A circle is nothing but dots put together.

now draw a circle. the circle will not start from the invisible dot but from the visible one and end at it only. at no point of time will any dot on the circle be in direct contact with the invisible dot, but it will owe its existance and sustenance to the visible dot from which the circle started. Howsoever big any dot on the circle is, it cannot reach the invisible dot and hence it cannot comprehend it.

But the invisible dot requires that everyone know him. So since all the dots on the circle have their limit set till the visible dot, they can do nothing else but see the visible dot in all its splendour, realise that what this visible dot is and thereby conclude with the thought of the invisible dots existance.

la tafakkaru fi zaat illah, bal tafakkaru fi ala illah

- dont think in the zaat of Allah, but in the zaat of a'ala.

i dont think further explaination is required.

so comment.

akhbari

Yaa Ali Madad

The Zikr of Ali  is within the very sentence in which we start everything off with.

Zikr of Ali  in the name of Allah (swt) .

Yes Zikr of Imam Ali (as) is in everything but why is it not in Adhaan and Tashhud..

Come on bro Baatil .....and others

Kya naat hai bro akhbari - subhanaallah

Yaa Ali Madad

Edited by talvaar786

(bismillah) (salam) Allahumma pbuh wa sallam

well this is a topic which is just a part of faith, to my limited understanding it shows the vast knowledge of Imam Ali (as) because during thier time Ba had no Nuqta, showing that Imamate also can prophecise. Also if 2day if we remove the nuqta the tongue is speechless it cannot utter u cannot read in the name of your lord, i.e u cannot say Iqra :) read in the name of your lord, first ayat sura al alaq the same meaning of Bismilla herah ma nerrahim (99 %) :) so if u want to remain dumb i.e Bukmun remave the nuqta from its rightful place the beginnig for the whole creation also began with this Nuqta Imam Ali a.s Ayat 12 Al Waqia and Verily the Foremost, The Foremost are the close ones. Muqarrabun a derivative of the dhul qurba the kin (close ones/ family of the prophet) the Holy Ahlul Bayt as mentioned in the ayat of khums :) note ba means with, and 2b a believer it is a condition ba (with) the acceptance of the wilayath of Imam Ali (as) son of Abu talib (ra)

(salam) :D

wut do u mean when u say, in those times Ba had no Nuqta??? :blink:

u mean to say that arabic of those times differ from the modern

Nuqtah means dot. I am not sure if you knew or not but the Arabic script used in the time of holy Prophet didn’t have the sign above, under and the curly thing on top and also their twins(fathah&teen, kasrah&teen, dhommah+teen) another thing is that few alphabets like Ba and Ya and others didn't have dots...but Imam Ali(as) improve the written Arabic script so when the time comes there will not be confusion between the letter and pronunciation. That is why we have dots and sign.

(bismillah)

(salam)

May Allah Shower his blessing upon Muhammed pbuh and his holy household (as)

well this Hadeeth is amazing the more You think about it, the more You learn, so its being uttered from the Imam (as) is evident.... :)

well The Imam uses the word Nuqta, the smallest thing in the world is a nuqta, i.e the tip of a pen leaves a nuqta, so minute yet so powerful... look at the creation of the world it also began by a nuqta..

the Nuqta began by the command of Allah and it stayed in its rightful place for it was Allahs command that the Nuqta Began as the leader and his (haqq) is at the beginning...

The Imam is the leader and he was amongst the foremost,

verses 11, 12 from surah Al waqiah and one cannot truthfully begin the Heavenly book Al - Quran without the acknowledgement of imamate..

(salam) love and duas

from your brother in islam sarfraz

(bismillah)

(salam)

whats gonna really make ur mind go crazy is that Allah created the pen,

and he ordered it to write...

The Nuqta was the initial starting point of the pen...

so who did he order to read it??

Anna wa aliyyun min noorin wahidin..

I and Ali are from one noor...

(salam)

Guest Teenage_youth

(bismillah)

(salam)

Could someone clarify this for me please :) .Imam Ali(A.s) is represented by the dot under BA.Indeed, to forsake Ali is to desert Islam. .To forsake Imam Ali ( A.S) is to desert islam....but then how does one rank the important of Imam Ali (a.s) to that of the Prophet (pbuh).To become muslim one must believe and recite the shahada : "I bear witness that there is no deity (none truely to be worshipped) but, Allah, and I bear witness that Mohammad is the messenger of Allah".But to forsake Ali is to desert islam?

Khodafez

Sis.Teenage

Guest Teenage_youth

(bismillah)

(salam)

Sarmad, does this prouve the equality between the Prophet(saw) and Imam Ali (s)or the superiority of Imam Ali (s)or the superiority of the Prophet(saw) ?

Khoda Negahdar

Sis.Teenage