Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ShiaJihad

Death to the evil prejudice americans!

Rate this topic

Guest ShiaJihad

as salaam alakim!

dear brothers and Sisters,

for years i have suffered one of the most savage and brutal days of my life at the hands of the so called friendly americans. I've been beatin up, insulted, defamed,

because of my disability(i think i may have ADHD, not sure). IT has been going on for years since i was little. Ive suffered emotion,physical abuse simply because of my disiability. Ive been laughed at called wierd,crazy,slow,retarded. I have been picked on at school,on the streets,at home. I think people spit in my food at arbys(a resterunt) for no reason. I was told, that one days some kids put acid in my soup while i left the table in the school snack bar. Ive been looked down up on by every one males even feamles. Ive been bullied. I tryed to ask for help but no one really listened. My friends turned on me, my family even started doing these things. Ive been gossiped about every where i go. Im at college now, and the same thing seems to be happining here to. People who don't even kno me judge me because of my disibility and call me weird. I was even called crazy by some one in a masjid. I don't kno what to do why do these people hate me i done nothing wrong. Even adults do this to me and teachers make fun of me. I need help i hope the shia ummah will understand and reach out. Can any one do dua for me. :(

for years i have suffered one of the most savage and brutal days of my life at the hands of the so called friendly americans. I've been beatin up, insulted, defamed,

because of my disability(i think i may have ADHD, not sure). IT has been going on for years since i was little. Ive suffered emotion,physical abuse simply because of my disiability. Ive been laughed at called wierd,crazy,slow,retarded. I have been picked on at school,on the streets,at home. I think people spit in my food at arbys(a resterunt) for no reason. I was told, that one days some kids put acid in my soup while i left the table in the school snack bar. Ive been looked down up on by every one males even feamles. Ive been bullied. I tryed to ask for help but no one really listened. My friends turned on me, my family even started doing these things. Ive been gossiped about every where i go. Im at college now, and the same thing seems to be happining here to. People who don't even kno me judge me because of my disibility and call me weird. I was even called crazy by some one in a masjid. I don't kno what to do why do these people hate me i done nothing wrong. Even adults do this to me and teachers make fun of me. I need help i hope the shia ummah will understand and reach out. Can any one do dua for me. :(

(bismillah)

(salam)

InshaAllah we will do dua for you.

Also I would strongly advise you to talk to a counselor (at the college) or a psychotherapist or a psychiatrist (call your physician to refer you to one). Just talking with them does not mean you are crazy. You need to talk to them so that they could show you some ways to deal with such stressful situations and also they may be able to pull some strings to make your life a little easy. Also if you have ADHD it could easily be treated/controlled with pills. Note that ADHD is a common condition.

If you are interested to talk to a Shia psychiatrist for free advise on phone PM me and I will give you some phone numbers.

WS

Edited by Orion

:cry:

(salam)

sad to hear about ur condition bro, i think u should definitely talk to a psychologist who would help you cope with this conflict within you! All the bullying, talking aobut you, laughing at u etc creates this unconscious conflict inside of a person which should be dealt with before its too late. InshAllah you will feel better soon, and inshAllah ur disability will be treated soon too! dont worry hang in there!

You have our full support brother!! Its sad tho y ppl would do that to you... Americans suffer such disabilities too and its pretty widespread as well... wierd why they act so ignorantly towards u!

Please dont loose hope brother... u have to be strong and show it to them that no matter what disability one has, theres still something strong given to them by Allah (SWT) that is special! show them ur special side bro!!!

I hope u stay here, talk with us and gain strength to fight them off brother... i think you can do it! dont let ur disability be your weakness! fight for your right and show the world ur a special person of ur own who no one can compare to!!!

talk to us, we're here for u!

K.S :angel:

as salaam alakim!

dear brothers and Sisters,

because of my disability(i think i may have ADHD, not sure). IT has been going on for years since i was little. Ive suffered emotion,physical abuse simply because of my disiability. Ive been laughed at called wierd,crazy,slow,retarded. I have been picked on at school,on the streets,at home. I think people spit in my food at arbys(a resterunt) for no reason. I was told, that one days some kids put acid in my soup while i left the table in the school snack bar. Ive been looked down up on by every one males even feamles. Ive been bullied. I tryed to ask for help but no one really listened. My friends turned on me, my family even started doing these things. Ive been gossiped about every where i go. Im at college now, and the same thing seems to be happining here to. People who don't even kno me judge me because of my disibility and call me weird. I was even called crazy by some one in a masjid. I don't kno what to do why do these people hate me i done nothing wrong. Even adults do this to me and teachers make fun of me. I need help i hope the shia ummah will understand and reach out. Can any one do dua for me. sad.gif

People are way more intolerant in Third World countries.

This title should be changed or this thread deleted. We as Muslims do not wish ill for anyone and there is a lot of good to be found in both USA and the American people. As someone in the medical field, I think your issues are much more serious then just ADHD and you should seek professional help if you have such extreme reactions and emotions.