Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
om_kadija

Ayotollah Khomeini

Rate this topic

Guest Ali1
Thats what I thought..so what supposed book are these quotes coming from and does this book even exist? Has anyone read it..? Seems a bit suspicious..

its probably propoganda.cause stuff like this is wrong,sick,and sinful

besides,i also believe that aisha was 14-17 when she married Rasool(pbuh),not 9

Guest Ali1
Ya most of the "haters" like to put her age at 6 ....very disturbing stuff..I find it very hard to believe that a man of his stature would have said such things....

i know...its impossible if you ask me.i mean a 6 or 9 year old is toooo young.i mean,its pedophilism.

there are threads i read in the forum,where some members gave very nice convincing explanations as to how aishas age must be false,and that her real age at marriage was something between 14-18

(bismillah)

(salam)

This is sick! It is reprinted from "The Little Green Book" preported to have been written by Imam Khomeini, it was translated "in order to know the enemy" by some one working at, as I recall, the National Enquirer.

Edited by Ana

Interestingly I cant find this book anywhere on the web hmmm...Okay..my assumptions were right then...fake ....some sick people out there putting this [Edited Out] out there and making it look like khomeini wrote it....thanks all...by the way I did a search in the forum and came up with nothing..thanks tho....

Guest Ali1
(bismillah)

(salam)

This is sick! It is reprinted from "The Little Green Book" preported to have been written by Imam Khomeini, it was translated "in order to knoe the enemy" by some one working at, as I recall the National Enquirer.

:angry: lol....the national enquirer,I HATE THEM! no wonder

this book is as fake as santa claus

Salam un Alaykum,

These people are posting lies on their websites. I am guessing they are similar to those that said "iranians attacked the Holy Kaba in 1987 like the army of Abraha, but the brave saudi police stopped them." While it was really a protest against Israel and america and the suadi police didn't want to get their relations messed up, so they massacared about 400 muslims.

Some people are jealous of people like Ayatollah Khomeini, beuase their belifs can't produce such a great person, so they try to downgrade Ayatollah Khomeni to their own sick levels.

Iltemas e dua

Khodahafiz

Edited by pasdar1

Salaam alaikum,

This website is run by an Iranian apostate. What else can you expect from someone like her? If you think what she said about Imam Khomeini(ra) was bad, you should see the stuff about Prophet Muhammad(pbuh).

Anyway, the book exists, but the things written on the site are twisted and taken way out of context. He is giving the rules for certain things. Like take the example where they are saying that he says a man can have relations with an animal. This is NOT at all what he says. He is saying that that is haraam. But if someone does it, the meat of the animal becomes haraam. All the mujtahids have rulings on this. I don't have Imam Khomeini's ruling in front of me, but Sayid Seestani's is very similar. See it below.

2640. * It is Makrooh to eat the meat of a horse, a mule or a donkey. If a person has sexual intercourse with them those animals become haraam, and as a precaution, their offspring become haraam also, and their urine and dung become Najis. Such animals should be taken out of the city and should be sold at some other place. And as for the person who committed the sexual intercourse with the animal, it will be necessary to give its price to the owner. Similarly, if a person commits sexual intercourse with an animal like cow and sheep, the meat of which it is lawful to eat, its urine and excrement become Najis, and it is also haraam to eat their meat, and to drink their milk. As a precaution, same will be the case with their offsprings. Such an animal should be instantly killed and burnt, and one, who has had sexual intercourse with the animal should pay its price to its owner.

These are rulings that all the mujtahids rule on. Unfortunately, we do have some sick people in the world. So our Scholars have to address the problems created by these people. Then we have the evil people who try to distort these rulings.

WaSalaam, Hajar