Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Martyrdom operations ( "suicide-bombings")

Rate this topic

Salam alaikum

What do you guys think about martyrdom operations? I know that almost all muslim scholars (shia and sunna) allow the martyrdom operations against "Israelis". But then what about the "israeli" children killed? I know that the "israeli" society is a military society, but when children are killed, what is the excuse of killing these children? I know Palestinians children suffer more than we can think of, but does that give us a reason to kill other children?

Im just trying to understand the logic behind it. Plz dont get me wrong. Im not sympathizing with the oppressor.I think martyrdom operations should be allowed against the zionist army and the so-called "civilians" (the adult ones). Im just wondering about their children...Its kind of hard to convince a non-muslim that martyrdom operations are ok against children. Im just asking for logical clarifications.

wasalam

p.s. I dont know if topic has been discussed before. I searched in the new and old forum but i didnt find anything.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Advanced Member

salamz

actually bro or sister....point is that....a muslim...will never go for a war...but from the other side if there is an attack.....so we hav to do the defense also....u know wat i want to say....means we hav also to save guard us....not just let us killed by the others...

wa salamz

kumayl

• Advanced Member

KUMAYL no one forced you to answer that question, however since [b:post_uid0]you choose[/b:post_uid0] to state your position on the issue could you please do it W/O the ‘double talk’!  Please and thank you!

.....and I believe the question was:

It [b:post_uid0]is[/b:post_uid0] ok or it is [b:post_uid0]not[/b:post_uid0] ok to kill Israeli children?

Kafir

• Advanced Member

bismillah

(salam)

Insha'Allah everyone is in the best of health and Iman.  This is one of those big disputed things :)  Honestly I have thought about it a lot, and I understand both sides.  Most important thing is that the scholars say it is ok, and we know that the scholars don't just give verdicts based on their feelings or whatever.. they carry the responsibility on their shoulder, so they are not just going to say something...u get my point.

I remember my dad telling me that once the prophet ordered all of the men, women, children, everything last bit of a city to be burned, and to leave nothing living (I think this city was in Rome or something).  This is something we normally don't see practiced in Islam, most of the time it is "do no harm to the women and children".  This one city was an exception, and the reason was.. I'm not sure.. Insha'Alah I will ask. :)

The thing is that this is a defensive war. And this area, is a battlefield. Not only that, when those kids grow up, they will be forced into going into the army as well.  I know it sounds cruel, and maybe even illogical...

Another thing to be brought up is that,  most of the time, the place where the martydom operations occur, is a place where a lot of soldiers usually are.  Are we to say that because children are at an army base, we can't attack?  If that's the case then we are really stuck between a rock and a hard spot.

I don't know, I think the way the way that Hizbollah does it is the best, but I guess considering the situation.. those children... well let's just say they are not baligh, therefore they have heaven for them, so it is better for them :) but I guess a non-muslim wouldn't really be able to understand that.

Ok here is another thing.. in Islam we do have the "eye for an eye" deal.  And although it is supposed to be that when somone murders your child, you are given the right for that person's child to be killed, I guess to a certain degree this can be applied here. For every Palestinian child murdered.. an Israeli child should be taken as well.  And that Israeli child will be in a better place, so its a Mercy on him/her :)

Allaho Alm

wasalam

p.s. umm I think actually there was one in the old forum, "suicide bombings" I think it was called but I'm not sure a bout it

• Advanced Member

I resent the suicide-bombing label. The correct name is Operation Martyrdom.

Those Israeli children have only their parents to blame who brought them in Palestine and let them believe that they have a right to live by usurping other people lands and by killing Palestinians and taking their homes by force.

• Advanced Member

It's ok to kill elderly, women and children.  It's very convenient to simply claim "one day they will be soldiers" or that it's defense.  However, just b/c one is required to train does not mean they will eventually kill Palestinians.  Nor is it defense when a bus load of people is blown up in a Isreali city.  

Isn't it great how you can twist your religoun into logically condoning violence?  Same thing OBL did.

• Advanced Member

No children deserve to be killed.  However, *ANY* large scale military operation or armed insurrection will unfortunately result in the deaths of some children.  This does *NOT* invalidate the struggle per se.  The responsibility of liberation movements in Palestine is to take all reasonable precautions to avoid killing children while not abandoning or castrating the struggle.  Two examples may help illustrate.  If there is a martyrdom operation on an "Israeli" public transit bus where 40% of those on board are in military uniform and another 50% are reservists - but a handful of children die, the deaths of the children is tragic.  But it is a necessary tradgedy in order for the struggle to continue.  Hence the attack is valid.  If on the other hand a Palestinian group were (hypothetically speaking) to intentionally bomb an "Israeli" elementary school, this would be a hideous, vile and thoroughly unIslamic act.

• Advanced Member

How do you think Isreal should respond to such an act?  Would it be fair for the Isreali army to target the culprits of the attack w/the same logic in regards to the innocent.  Especially considering the brave Martyrdom planners intentionally make sure they are surrounded by women and children.

Unforunately, I highly doubt that Palestine would ever stop bombing Isreal even if they pulled back to the 1947 boundaries.  It's been stated before and it'll be stated again -- the goal is and was to drive Isreal into the sea.  What would Hezbollah have to do if Isreal pulled back?  A lot of people would be out of money and funding by countries such as Iraq and Iran.  That would make for very unhappy political leaders.

Yes, that's an accusation that groups such as Hezbollah are corrupt politcal organizations with agendas much like other groups.  Prove me wrong.

• Advanced Member

Good point morassofnegativity.

A lot of you fail to see the never ending cycle of violence which is escalating.

A few weeks ago there was a two week window where nothing happened. Two suicide bombers struck in Israel killing innocents and then the Israeli army moved in and killed Palestinian innocents. Don't you understand? With every suicide bomber comes the inevitable retaliation.

Suicide bombings are completely counter productive.

Some of you would argue that it's the only thing Palestinians can do but I beg to differ. The EXACT same thing is happening right now in Cyprus. Turkey has illegaly occupied 41% of Cyprus since 1960.

You don't see Cypriots sending their children off to commit suicide in the hopes that it would kill a Turkish soldier. Instead they have been trying to work out an agreement politically. Why can't the Palestinians do the same? I know it's not as glamorous as violence but at least people can live their lives without the fear of not waking up in the morning because either some fanatic decided to strap some TNT around a teenager or some idiot soldier with an RPG decided to attack a home.

• Advanced Member

Well, with countries like Iran and Iraq specifically requesting that Palestinian leaders don't let up and continue with thier suicide bombings it seems they don't want to cooperate or have a cease fire.  

It's obvious to me that certain Palestinian sects don't want peace but only to destroy Isreal.  If that's the case -- it's a no win situation.  Especially when countries such as Iran give millions upon millions of dollars to fund the teaching, training and supply of weapons to these groups.

• Advanced Member

Crti13 and Morass are you trying to say that you know Islam more than the Iranian???????shame on you guys.

:)

Wanna know the harsh reality....the Khomeini revolution and the Taliban regime have established the rule of the clergy, a concept foreign to the basic tenets of pure Islam. Religion has evolved into a weapon in the hands of unscrupulous corrupt men hungry for absolute power. Unless Muslims learn the simple principle of not allowing individuals, whether mullahs or generals, to use religion for their own benefit, troubles and chaos will always be among us.

Salam alaikum

Hablillah

I remember my dad telling me that once the prophet ordered all of the men, women, children, everything last bit of a city to be burned, and to leave nothing living (I think this city was in Rome or something).  This is something we normally don't see practiced in Islam, most of the time it is "do no harm to the women and children".  This one city was an exception, and the reason was.. I'm not sure.. Insha'Alah I will ask

Woaw...u got any reference? I can't imagine the Prophet (saw) doing that...it just seems to me to be against the spirit of Islam. If you do have reference, plz provide them. Until then, i will not believe this.

Ok here is another thing.. in Islam we do have the "eye for an eye" deal.  And although it is supposed to be that when someone murders your child, you are given the right for that person's child to be killed

So, God Forbid, if your dad kills me, my dad has the right to kill u? What did u do to deserve it? I thought in Islam no one bares the sins of another person...

SadrasStudent

But it is a necessary tradgedy in order for the struggle to continue.  Hence the attack is valid.  If on the other hand a Palestinian group were (hypothetically speaking) to intentionally bomb an "Israeli" elementary school, this would be a hideous, vile and thoroughly unIslamic act.

I think what you said makes sense and is logical. It's true that the martyrdom operations are not DELIBERATLY targeting children. They are not going to schools or daycare. Another point also is that the "Israelis" are occupiers of a foreign land. Zionism is the movement for the establishment and development of the Jews in Palestine. Hence, Jews came to Palestine to take their land and displace them somewhere else in the region. Basically, they came to replace the Palestinians. When we are dealing with occupiers, the only way to liberate the land is through force. “What was taken by force will only be returned by force.” (Jamal Abd Al-Nasser)

Hablillah

.  Are we to say that because children are at an army base, we can't attack?  If that's the case then we are really stuck between a rock and a hard spot.

Thats also true. In a way, the Zionists are using children and "civilians" as human shields. By making families live in "Israel", they make it seem to the world that the Palestinian fighters are terrorists because they are killing civilians. They are occupiers dressed in civilians. Also, these "civilians" just came back from their military training. A couple of hours ago, they were wearing a military uniform and now they are wearing a civilian uniform.

Wasalam

Salam Alaikum

crit13

A few weeks ago there was a two week window where nothing happened. Two suicide bombers struck in Israel killing innocents and then the Israeli army moved in and killed Palestinian innocents. Don't you understand? With every suicide bomber comes the inevitable retaliation.

Are you kidding? On what planet do u live? For 2 weeks nothing happened? Really? The Palestinians have been living under curfew for more than 90 days! They are under occupation. They are humiliated and tortured every single day. They are arrested, tortured and then either released or kept in prison or killed. So you still think nothing happened for 2 weeks?? Martyrdom operations are a natural reply to the oppression Palestinians face. What do u expect them to do? Throw flowers at the Zionists??

You don't see Cypriots sending their children off to commit suicide in the hopes that it would kill a Turkish soldier. Instead they have been trying to work out an agreement politically. Why can't the Palestinians do the same?

That’s a good idea. I'm coming to your house tomorrow. I will take over all the rooms and the floors. I will leave u with only one room and the  bathroom temporarily for you and the rest of your family. Then, we will negotiate on how much of the one room and bathroom you should keep. And if you dare say a word or fight back to gain your house, ill just kill you and call u terrorist. What is mine now is mine. And what is yours, we will negotiate. Deal?

This is ridiculous. You don’t occupy a country and then try to negotiate what % the people should keep of it. For God’s sake, the whole country belongs to them!

Let's see what a very wise man said recently:" In these days we hear those who are dissatisfied of the militarization of the Intifadha, we say to those, if the Intifadha remained civil what would be able to achieve. The civil uprising can produce positive results in a world that has a room for values, laws, ethics and conscious - but in a world controlled by predators and killers nothing could work but military means. We have to unify in the face of the this enemy, with all our arms, rifles and arms must unify in the face of this challenge." (Sayyid Hassan Nassrallah) ;)

Suicide bombings are completely counter productive.

Actually,martyrdom operations are very productive. 630 Israelis were killed and 4560 were wounded. The economy also suffered damages estimated to be 25 billion dollars. The Israeli shekel lost 20% of its value. The head of the Israeli internal security council said that the Israeli economy will not stand strong because of the security needs that the Intifadha is producing. And  an opinion poll conducted recently showed that 77% of the Israelis don’t feel comfortable about their own safety and about 25 - 30% of the Zionists are thinking of leaving. Also, there are less tourists visiting "Israel". See, they are productive :). Of course the Palestinians suffer also, but that’s the price that has to be paid for freedom.

"It is better to die, than be humilated”.

Wasalam

• Advanced Member
How do you think Isreal should respond to such an act?  Would it be fair for the Isreali army to target the culprits of the attack w/the same logic in regards to the innocent.  Especially considering the brave Martyrdom planners intentionally make sure they are surrounded by women and children.

Unforunately, I highly doubt that Palestine would ever stop bombing Isreal even if they pulled back to the 1947 boundaries.  It's been stated before and it'll be stated again -- the goal is and was to drive Isreal into the sea.  What would Hezbollah have to do if Isreal pulled back?  A lot of people would be out of money and funding by countries such as Iraq and Iran.  That would make for very unhappy political leaders.

Yes, that's an accusation that groups such as Hezbollah are corrupt politcal organizations with agendas much like other groups.  Prove me wrong.

• Advanced Member
Actually,martyrdom

operations are very productive. 630 Israelis were killed and 4560 were wounded. The economy also suffered damages estimated to be 25 billion dollars. The Israeli shekel lost 20% of its value. The head of the Israeli internal security council said that the Israeli economy will not stand strong because of the security needs that the Intifadha is producing. And  an opinion poll conducted recently showed that 77% of the Israelis don’t feel comfortable about their own safety and about 25 - 30% of the Zionists are thinking of leaving. Also, there are less tourists visiting "Israel". See, they are productive :). Of course the Palestinians suffer also, but that’s the price that has to be paid for freedom.

• Advanced Member
Well, with countries like Iran and Iraq specifically requesting that Palestinian leaders don't let up and continue with thier suicide bombings it seems they don't want to cooperate or have a cease fire.  

It's obvious to me that certain Palestinian sects don't want peace but only to destroy Isreal.  If that's the case -- it's a no win situation.  Especially when countries such as Iran give millions upon millions of dollars to fund the teaching, training and supply of weapons to these groups.

• Advanced Member

Actually,martyrdom operations are very productive. 630 Israelis were killed and 4560 were wounded. The economy also suffered damages estimated to be 25 billion dollars. The Israeli shekel lost 20% of its value. The head of the Israeli internal security council said that the Israeli economy will not stand strong because of the security needs that the Intifadha is producing. And  an opinion poll conducted recently showed that 77% of the Israelis don’t feel comfortable about their own safety and about 25 - 30% of the Zionists are thinking of leaving. Also, there are less tourists visiting "Israel". See, they are productive . Of course the Palestinians suffer also, but that’s the price that has to be paid for freedom.

…..and how does those 630 dead and 4560 wounded Israelis, or the 25 billion damage to their economy or the other statistics you gave us translates in to victory to the intifadha? You talk about the intifadah being productive yet I do not see the Palestinians being in a better position to negotiate or getting a better deal at all! What I see is that their infrastructure is in ruins, their society is torn between different fractions serving different regional interests and they are still governed by a bunch of thieves who skim most of the aid coming in to Palestine! What I see is that the damage done to the Palestinian side, in relative terms are at least 10 fold surpassing the damage done to the Israelis. What I see is that the intifadah succeeded in quieting the (Israeli) peace camp and most likely was responsible for the election of that mad dog Sharon. What I see is that every time a suicide bomber succeeds in killing a bunch of elderly and/or a few children the international support for their cause diminishes significantly. Do you see those things or you choose to ignore them and pretend that they’re not thru? Btw, how does your “It is better to die, than be humilated” applies to those who in a few years from now will live in a country called Palestine (side by side with Israel) but today, as a result of the successful intifadah, live under curfew and try to make ends meet with $2/day?

……..what I also see (here) is a bunch of ?people? who are trying to justify the unjustifiable! Let me spell it out IT IS WRONG AND UNJUSIFIABLE to kill children regardless if it is done by the Israelis, the Palestinians, in the name of religion, or even if it’s done by God!  Unfortunately it happens yet IT IS STILL WRONG and anyone who says or thinks or tries to prove it otherwise, in my book, is nothing more than a low life #$^% #^ %$#^%^$##!

Kafir

• Advanced Member
Actually,ma

rtyrdom operations are very productive. 630 Israelis were killed and 4560 were wounded. The economy also suffered damages estimated to be 25 billion dollars. The Israeli shekel lost 20% of its value. The head of the Israeli internal security council said that the Israeli economy will not stand strong because of the security needs that the Intifadha is producing. And  an opinion poll conducted recently showed that 77% of the Israelis don’t feel comfortable about their own safety and about 25 - 30% of the Zionists are thinking of leaving. Also, there are less tourists visiting "Israel". See, they are productive . Of course the Palestinians suffer also, but that’s the price that has to be paid for freedom.

…..and how does those 630 dead and 4560 wounded Israelis, or the 25 billion damage to their economy or the other statistics you gave us translates in to victory to the intifadha? You talk about the intifadah being productive yet I do not see the Palestinians being in a better position to negotiate or getting a better deal at all! What I see is that their infrastructure is in ruins, their society is torn between different fractions serving different regional interests and they are still governed by a bunch of thieves who skim most of the aid coming in to Palestine! What I see is that the damage done to the Palestinian side, in relative terms are at least 10 fold surpassing the damage done to the Israelis. What I see is that the intifadah succeeded in quieting the (Israeli) peace camp and most likely was responsible for the election of that mad dog Sharon. What I see is that every time a suicide bomber succeeds in killing a bunch of elderly and/or a few children the international support for their cause diminishes significantly. Do you see those things or you choose to ignore them and pretend that they’re not thru? Btw, how does your “It is better to die, than be humilated” applies to those who in a few years from now will live in a country called Palestine (side by side with Israel) but today, as a result of the successful intifadah, live under curfew and try to make ends meet with $2/day?

……..what I also see (here) is a bunch of ?people? who are trying to justify the unjustifiable! Let me spell it out IT IS WRONG AND UNJUSIFIABLE to kill children regardless if it is done by the Israelis, the Palestinians, in the name of religion, or even if it’s done by God!  Unfortunately it happens yet IT IS STILL WRONG and anyone who says or thinks or tries to prove it otherwise, in my book, is nothing more than a low life #$^% #^ %$#^%^$##!

Kafir

• Advanced Member
Actu

ally,martyrdom operations are very productive. 630 Israelis were killed and 4560 were wounded. The economy also suffered damages estimated to be 25 billion dollars. The Israeli shekel lost 20% of its value. The head of the Israeli internal security council said that the Israeli economy will not stand strong because of the security needs that the Intifadha is producing. And  an opinion poll conducted recently showed that 77% of the Israelis don’t feel comfortable about their own safety and about 25 - 30% of the Zionists are thinking of leaving. Also, there are less tourists visiting "Israel". See, they are productive . Of course the Palestinians suffer also, but that’s the price that has to be paid for freedom.

Kafir

I'm not part of the discussion but I wanted to pose a question to you guys.

I just saw a picture of a settler teaching his child how to use an automatic assualt rifle. If the child had a rifle in hand and had the potential of shooting you or/and your family what would you do?

This question is open too all you of.

Wa Salaam,

Dhulfiqar

• Advanced Member

I'm not part of the discussion but I wanted to pose a question to you guys.

I just saw a picture of a settler teaching his child how to use an automatic assualt rifle. If the child had a rifle in hand and had the potential of shooting you or/and your family what would you do?

This question is open too all you of.

Dhulfiqar, since you’re not part of the discussion, I will just ignore your question! :D

…..on second thought here she goes :)

Although I [b:post_uid0]know[/b:post_uid0] that the real reason for you asking this question is to explore the loophole I left in my previous reply, namely my lack of foresight to include the words “deliberately targeting”, therefore the only logical answer to your question would contradict my previous statement, regardless of the fact that the main issue of the thread was revolving around the justification of killing [b:post_uid0]unarmed civilians,[/b:post_uid0] including children……….I will answer anyway!

[i:post_uid0]If someone, regardless who, would aim a loaded gun with the intent to kill, therefore pose a [b:post_uid0]clear[/b:post_uid0] and [b:post_uid0]present[/b:post_uid0] threat on the life of my family, I would do whatever I can and [b:post_uid0]whatever it takes[/b:post_uid0] to deal with that threat and defend my family![/i:post_uid0]

Kafir

Salam Alaikum

Just_a_Kafer

and how does those 630 dead and 4560 wounded Israelis, or the 25 billion damage to their economy or the other statistics you gave us translates in to victory to the intifadha?

For every 3 Palestinians killed, there is 1 "Israeli" killed. The balance is not equal, but the Zionists suffer at the same time as the Palestinians. To me, that is a victory. Also, the fact that the intifada is entering its third year despite all the ups and downs, the pressure and the suffering, is in itself a great achievement. The martyrdom operations have succeded in inflicting damages to the Zionist state. That translates into a victory of the intifada :) .

their society is torn between different fractions serving different regional interests

Actually there is [b:post_uid1]ONE[/b:post_uid1] thing that unites [b:post_uid1]ALL[/b:post_uid1] the islamic and nationalist palestinian movements: [b:post_uid1]the intifada and resistance[/b:post_uid1] (al moqawama). The intifada has succeded in uniting all the Palestinians. That is also another great achievement  :) .

What I see is that the intifadah succeeded in quieting the (Israeli) peace camp

Peace? What peace? We don't want any kind of peace from an Occupying force. We want our land, our rights. Are you willing to settle for the one room and bathroom i left u after i took over your house? I wouldn't settle for that. I would fight for my rights. ALL my rights. And i wouldn't compromise. Not even for 1%.

the international support for their cause diminishes significantly

The international community never sided with the oppressed and never will.

a few years from now will live in a country called Palestine (side by side with Israel)

That's what the Oslo accords were supposed to do: create a palestinian state. 10 years after the Oslo accords, still no palestinian state. The Zionists don't want an independant palestinian state. Not the Labor Party and certainly not the Likud Party.

I think the best example to follow is Hizbullah. Lebanon was occupied for 22 years, and Hizbullah (and other parties) succeded in liberating it.Yes they suffered. More than 20 000 died, and many more wounded. Yes their economy was bad. Yes, yes, yes. But in the end, they won :) . You gotta sacrifice to get what you want. Hizbullah and the Lebanese people sacrificed to get their freedom.

Wasalam

• Advanced Member
For every 3 Palestinians killed, there is 1 "Israeli" killed. The balance is not equal, but the Zionists suffer at the same time as the Palestinians. To me, that is a victory. Also, the fact that the intifada is entering its third year despite all the ups and downs, the pressure and the suffering, is in itself a great achievement. The martyrdom operations have succeded in inflicting damages to the Zionist state. That translates into a victory of the intifada :) .
  • Advanced Member

Reminds me of the two Palestinian women who met and started talking to each other.One takes out pictures of her children to show her new friend.

"This is Mohammed, he is a martyr."

She flips to the next picture and says, "This is Ali, he is also a martyr."

The other women states, "They blow up so quickly, don't they?"

• Advanced Member

For every 3 Palestinians killed, there is 1 "Israeli" killed. The balance is not equal, but the Zionists suffer at the same time as the Palestinians. To me, that is a victory. Also, the fact that the intifada is entering its third year despite all the ups and downs, the pressure and the suffering, is in itself a great achievement. The martyrdom operations have succeded in inflicting damages to the Zionist state. That translates into a victory of the intifada  .

A substantial victory indeed! :(

Actually there is ONE thing that unites ALL the islamic and nationalist palestinian movements: the intifada and resistance (al moqawama). The intifada has succeded in uniting all the Palestinians. That is also another great achievement  

That’s not what I see! They are not even able to unite under a common leadership serving the [b:post_uid0]interest of the people,[/b:post_uid0] instead, as I’ve said before, they are divided in to fractions who’re trying to grab as much influence as they can while serving different regional interest! Palestinians are [b:post_uid0]still[/b:post_uid0] lead by a bunch of thieves stealing the bread money of the poor……………..great unity and achievements indeed! :(

That's what the Oslo accords were supposed to do: create a palestinian state. 10 years after the Oslo accords, still no palestinian state. The Zionists don't want an independant palestinian state. Not the Labor Party and certainly not the Likud Party.

[b:post_uid0] "Peace? What peace? We don't want any kind of peace from an Occupying force. We want our land, our rights. Are you willing to settle for the one room and bathroom i left u after i took over your house? I wouldn't settle for that. I would fight for my rights. ALL my rights. And i wouldn't compromise. Not even for 1%." [/b:post_uid0]   It does take [b:post_uid0]two[/b:post_uid0] to tango doesn't it!

The international community never sided with the oppressed and never will.

Oh really! :s ..........South Africa and Kosovo just to name two recent events......also feel free to ask if you need more examples!

I think the best example to follow is Hizbullah. Lebanon was occupied for 22 years, and Hizbullah (and other parties) succeded in liberating it.

Hmmm, I thought Syria was and still is occupying parts of Lebanon……..oh well….they are Muslims right?

……and now the question we’ve been all waiting for! Could you please tell us if, in your mind, is ok and justifiable to (D! )[b:post_uid0]deliberately target[/b:post_uid0] (D! ) and kill children in order to achieve your goals?

Kafir

Edited By Just_a_Kafer on 1033527460

• Advanced Member

……and now the question we’ve been all waiting for! Could you please tell us if, in your mind, is ok and justifiable to (D! )deliberately target (D! ) and kill children in order to achieve your goals?

JaK, you only have to read the topics here to know the answer to your question - if it's a Jewish child, no problem. It's very sad, but they hate everything and anything Jewish. This hatred is beyond comprehension to me.

• Advanced Member

That's precisely the problem with you Jews.

You don’t live in a real world but with a Mythical 3000 year old racist Ideology …. Where Jews matter non Jews are dirt.

If there is no love, peace, compassionate, freedom and respect for human rights in your belief system....come out and say so.

• Advanced Member
Crti13 and Morass are you trying to say that you know Islam more than the Iranian???????shame on you guys.

:)

Wanna know the harsh reality....the Khomeini revolution and the Taliban regime have established the rule of the clergy, a concept foreign to the basic tenets of pure Islam. Religion has evolved into a weapon in the hands of unscrupulous corrupt men hungry for absolute power. Unless Muslims learn the simple principle of not allowing individuals, whether mullahs or generals, to use religion for their own benefit, troubles and chaos will always be among us.

• Advanced Member
That's precisely the problem with you Jews.

You don’t live in a real world but with a Mythical 3000 year old racist Ideology …. Where Jews matter non Jews are dirt.

If there is no love, peace, compassionate, freedom and respect for human rights in your belief system....come out and say so.

• Advanced Member

JaK, you only have to read the topics here to know the answer to your question - if it's a Jewish child, no problem. It's very sad, but they hate everything and anything Jewish. This hatred is beyond comprehension to me.

What if its an Afghan/Pakistani child??? What if its the Childern of Taliban??? Childern are Childern???

Quit your Hypocracy, stop your government first, and then come here and try to preach... If you can turn Afghanistan upside down for WTC, then why can't a Palestanian kid, who witnessed the murder of his whole family do the same to JEWS???