Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Martyrdom operations ( "suicide-bombings")

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

You're wrong in that assumption by the way.

Muslims believe when Jesus comes back all Jews and Christians will convert to Islam or be killed by Jesus. We talking about the same Jesus you think?

I couldn't find any decent articles -- but as an advent watcher of the Trinity channel, I've heard numerous times pastors, reverends, etc saying to love jews and codemn anti-semetism then adding that when Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, returns all the Jews shall convert to Christianity.

Here's an excerpt from article I just ran into:

[b:post_uid0]Evangelizing The Jews[/b:post_uid0]

...These evangelists realized, however, that simply smothering us with love could not in itself be totally effective. Jews would not simply start converting to Christianity en masse because evangelicals loudly condemned anti-Semitism. They understood that the essential reason why Jews do not convert is because they do not want to stop being Jewish, and Jews view Christianity as antithetical to Judaism.

With this realization, these highly motivated missionaries developed an entirely new and remarkably simple approach to Jewish evangelism. It goes like this, "When you're becoming a believer in Jesus, you are not converting to another religion. On the contrary, you're becoming a 'fulfilled Jew' or a 'completed Jew.' After all, Jesus was a Jew and his followers were Jewish; therefore, believing in Jesus must be the most Jewish thing you can do."

To read the full article go to:

www.outreachjudaism.org/evangelizingthejews1.html

Peace,

Dhulfiqar

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Advanced Member
I couldn't find any decent articles -- but as an advent watcher of the Trinity channel, I've heard numerous times pastors, reverends, etc saying to love jews and codemn anti-semetism then adding that when Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, returns all the Jews shall convert to Christianity.

Here's an excerpt from article I just ran into:

[b:post_uid0]Evangelizing The Jews[/b:post_uid0]

...These evangelists realized, however, that simply smothering us with love could not in itself be totally effective. Jews would not simply start converting to Christianity en masse because evangelicals loudly condemned anti-Semitism. They understood that the essential reason why Jews do not convert is because they do not want to stop being Jewish, and Jews view Christianity as antithetical to Judaism.

With this realization, these highly motivated missionaries developed an entirely new and remarkably simple approach to Jewish evangelism. It goes like this, "When you're becoming a believer in Jesus, you are not converting to another religion. On the contrary, you're becoming a 'fulfilled Jew' or a 'completed Jew.' After all, Jesus was a Jew and his followers were Jewish; therefore, believing in Jesus must be the most Jewish thing you can do."

To read the full article go to:

www.outreachjudaism.org/evangelizingthejews1.html

Peace,

Dhulfiqar

• Advanced Member

In your mind, do Muslims even identify Jews as human?

"Way to go" Perhaps you should ask the same questions to you fellow Zionists!! The following are the statements made by Prime ministers, past and present. Also note at the end that I have included the "ORTHODOX" Jewish opinion. Just a small note, if I may, we respect Jews and Christians as the Quran desribes them as the "People of the book" Anyway read the following and be VERY SHOCKED!!!

Zionism ~ the Truth

1. The Founder of the World Zionist Organisation

Spirit the penniless population across the frontier by denying it employment..Both the process of expropriation and removal of the poor must be carried out discreetly and circumspectly~ Theodore Herzi 1895 Hungary

2. Words of An Israeli Prime Minister (Speech to Israeli settlers New York Times 1st April 1988)

"The Palestinians would be crushed like grasshoppers...heads smashed against the boulders and walls." ~ Yitzhak Shamir

3. Words of An Israeli Prime Minister(Speech to Students at bar ilan University~ Israeli Journal Hotam, November 24 1989)

"Israel should have exploited the repression of the demonstrations in China, when the world attention focused on that country, to carry out mass expulsions among the Arabs of the territories." ~ Benyamin Netanyahu

4. Words of An Israeli Prime Minister(Jerusalem Post August 30, 2000)

"If we thought that instead of 200 Palestinians fatalities, 2000 dead would put an end to the fighting at a stroke, we would use much more force..." ~ Ehud Barak

5. Present Israeli Prime Minister

"Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that...I want to tell you something very clear: Dont't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, Israeli people, control America, and the Americans know it" ~ Ariel Sharon Oct 3, 2001, Kol Yisrael radio.

(READ THIS !!!)

6. Present Israeli Prime Minister

"I dont know something called International principles. I vow that I'll burn every Palestianian child that will be born in this area. The palestianian women and child is more dangerous than the man, because the Palestianian childs existence infers that generations will go on, but the man causes limited danger.

Zionism in a nutshell

1. "The Jewish State could serve as a part of a wall of defence for Europe in Asia, an outpost of civilization against barbarism"~ Theodor Herzi 1886, World Zionist Organization Founder

2. Everybody sees a difficulty in the question of relations between Arabs and Jews. But not everybody sees thats there is no solution to this question. No Solution! ~ Ben-Gurion 1919 first Israeli PM

"Zionism is a colonization adventure and therefore its stands or falls by the question of armed force. It is important.. to speak Hebrew, but, unfortunately, it is even more important to be able to shoot" Vladmir Jabotinsky 1923, Revisionist Zionism Founder

3. There was no such thing as Palestinians, they never existed." ~ Golda Maier 1969, Israeli PM

THE JEWISH OPINION (The Guardians of the Gates(Neturei Karta))

"The Jewish people, which have been known as a compassionate, God fearing, peaceful people and have lived side by side for over thousand years, in peace and brotherhoood with their Arab and Muslim cousins, how is it possible that this Jewish nation, can be one and the same as this Zionist state" ~http://www.netureikarta.org

Edited By malang786 on 1034299442

• Advanced Member

Read this. http://www.netureikarta.org ,

(A quick note to the Zionist and their supporters, please sort out your own differences within you community first before you come here spreading your filth)

JEWS UNITED AGAINST ZIONISM

Judaism is the faith of the Jewish people. It is predicated upon G-d's existence and His revelation at Sinai.

At Sinai, in the presence of the assembled multitudes of Jews, recently released via Divine miracles from Egypt, the Creator revealed His Torah to the nation.

This Torah contains the basic doctrines of our faith, Divine commandments and the narrative of the earliest Jewish and general human encounter with G-d.

Throughout the centuries Jews pledged their assent to this Torah even when their lives were at stake. They maintained this loyalty with almost unanimous allegiance until the dawn of the modern age. In the three hundred - odd years since the so - called Enlightenment began, Jews and Gentiles throughout European civilization have been losing many souls to its evil clutches.

Today unfortunately there are many Jews who, through no fault of their own, are ignorant of, and fail to, practice the basics of their faith. This is a great tragedy for many reasons. Perhaps paramount among them is the falsification of Judaism that results when those unaware of its basic assumptions speak to the general public.

It behooves all Jews loyal to their faith to proclaim to the world the truths of Judaism in as lucid a manner as possible.

Neturei Karta International is dedicated to the propagation and clarification of Torah Judaism.

Its only loyalty only is to G-d and His revelation.

One of the basics of Judaism is that we are a people in exile due to Divine decree.

Accordingly, we are opposed to the ideology of Zionism, a recent innovation, which seeks to force the end of exile. Our banishment from the Holy Land will end miraculously at a time when all mankind will unite in the brotherly service of the Creator.

In addition to condemning the central heresy of Zionism, we also reject its policy of aggression against all peoples. Today this cruelty manifests itself primarily in the brutal treatment of the Palestinian people. We proclaim that this inhuman policy is in violation of the Torah.

NKI seeks peace and reconciliation with all peoples and nations. This is especially needed in our relations towards the Islamic world where Zionism has for 53 years done so much to ruin Jewish - Muslim understanding.

We welcome the assistance of all men of good will and stand ready to assist all whose agenda coincides with ours.

Edited By malang786 on 1034299350

• Advanced Member

Hi,

Lets not beat around the bush here. I have shown you evidence that there are a fairly large minority of Jews who are against the creation of Zionism. What do you have to say about this?

I have given you quotation of Israeli Prime Ministers who have openly or indirectly spoken of destroying the Palestianians? What do you have to say about this? These are leaders and what they say gives much more weight in comparison to the prayers of few angry Muslims that you have quoted?

Although I do not agree with the perception of the text that you have quoted  but I feel they have mixed Zionism with the orthodx Jews and the West with Christianity.

I dont blame some Muslims to be feeling like this. The Zionist have looted, plundered killed masses of innocents in the name of Jewdaism, i requote from my previous statements of Jews

"Today unfortunately there are many Jews who, through no fault of their own, are ignorant of, and fail to, practice the basics of their faith. This is a great tragedy for many reasons. Perhaps paramount among them is the falsification of Judaism that results when those unaware of its basic assumptions speak to the general public. "

It is the Zionist that have give Jews a negative image and hence the Orthodox Jews unfortunately have to pay the backlash.

Majority of Muslims, however agree that Orthodox Good Christians and Jews are "People of the book" as described in the Holy Quran. Under Islamic State they are permitted to to practice their own religion without any compulsion.

Regards

Edited By malang786 on 1034491363

• Advanced Member

Under Islamic State they are permitted to to practice their own religion without any compulsion

How considerate and thankfull they should be.  Under American law Muslims are allowed to practice their religion too.  As well as Hindu's, Buddhists, Christians, and any other religion you can possibly name.  Are we supposed to be impressed with this allowance of a basic human right?  The ability to worship freely -- big freakin deal!

Jews and Zionists are not the same -- we all understand that statement.  That's why it's unequivically wrong to make statements such as this

"O Allah, destroy the Jews and their supporters and the Christians and their supporters and followers.
 Though it's typical that you ignored another example of Muslim leaders (I hate to call him that but if he's leading a sermon in a Mosque -- that's unfortunately what he is)

spewing hatred and instilling accepted violence into people.

• Advanced Member

Under American law Muslims are allowed to practice their religion too.

That is the joke of the day! Just go to America and see the treatments and the discriminations against the Muslims. I not even going to bother to dwell on this.

Jews and Zionists are not the same -- we all understand that statement.  That's why it's unequivically wrong to make statements such as this Quote  

"O Allah, destroy the Jews and their supporters and the Christians and their supporters and followers.

Though it's typical that you ignored another example of Muslim leaders (I hate to call him that but if he's leading a sermon in a Mosque -- that's unfortunately what he is)

spewing hatred and instilling accepted violence into people.

Yes and on that note it is highly unacceptable for "Political figures and Prime ministers to make statements like :

I vow that I'll burn every Palestianian child that will be born in this area. The palestianian women and child is more dangerous than the man, because the Palestianian childs existence infers that generations will go on, but the man causes limited danger. Ariel Sharon

and

"If we thought that instead of 200 Palestinians fatalities, 2000 dead would put an end to the fighting at a stroke, we would use much more force..." ~ Ehud Barak

The above examples are statements made by your political leaders that have been voted by the Israelis in past and present! Surely these Prime Minister have been elected to represent the voice of the Israelis??

The examples that you have mentioned are of those few minority ignorant people (most likely Wahabis/ Supporters of Taleban movement), these are extremist and are very few in numbers. So to use these such examples will not favour your argument since these people dont occupy any viable position in a state of democracy. Simply put it... you have quoted the examples of cowboys. 98 % Of Muslim population disagree with these exteme Wahabi movements.

So give me some solid evidence and argument to back up what you are saying? You people are simply fire dots in the dark.

Perhaps you should have been at the Palestinian demonstrations here in London few weeks ago where over 450,000 people marched in protest against the falacies of the Israeli goverment?  These people ranged from all classes and creed, various political parties, Jews, christians and Muslims and even Hindus and Sikhs all marched in solitary .. this was recorded as the biggest March in UK.

The point being... it is not just the muslims who felt the pain of the plight of the Palestianians, but the general public. Any person with true perception and sense of right and wrong realised the falacies of Israelis and the Zionist goverment who try so hard to hide their wrong doings?? This is a cancer that is systematically destroying the lives of the Palestinians. As long as Zionism exist, there will never be peace anywhere.  

Even the Mayor of London Ken Livingston condemned the brutallity of the Israeli occupation.

"Nay we hurl the Truth

Against falsehood , and it knocks

Out its brain, and behold,

Falsehood doth perish

Ah! Woe to you

For the false things

Ye ascribe to Us." (21:18)

;)  :P  :P

• Advanced Member

Look what Uri Geller (a Jew and an ex Israeli soldier) has to say about Islam:

http://www.uri-geller.com/islam.htm

ISLAM, A RELIGION OF PEACE

Islam is the world's second biggest religion after Christianity with 1.2 billion followers across the planet.

There are up to 2.6 million Muslims in the UK. Most come from India or Pakistan, or are descendants from immigrants from those countries.

An Arabic word, Islam means surrendering oneself to the will of God, achieving peace and security by doing so.

FAMILY life, law and order, ethics, dress, and cleanliness are all governed by the social and legal systems provided by Islam.

THE countries with the largest Islamic populations are in Asia and include Indonesia (170million), Pakistan (136million), Bangladesh (105 million) and India (103million).

SAUDI Arabia is home to Islam's two holiest places, Mecca and Medina. A pilgrimage to Mecca is expected to be carried out by all physically able Muslims at least once in their life.

IN Islam there is only one God - Allah. Allah's last prophet was Muhammad, a man through whom God revealed his will. Muslims revere Muhammad but do not worship him.

MUHAMMAD was not only a religious leader but a political leader too. He did not, however, found Islam. Which was created by Allah at the beginning of time? Earlier prophets include Adam, who is believed to be the first Muslim, Noah, Abraham and Moses.

MUSLIMS are guided in following Allah's will by the holy book; the Qur'an (Koran) which they believe is the unaltered word of God. They believe the words were dictated to Muhammad by the Angel Gabriel.

EVERY Muslim must perform the Five Pillars of Islam. They are: Shahada, the Muslim profession of faith Salat, a prayer ritual performed five times a day by all Muslims over the age of 10; Sawm, abstaining each day during Ramadan, the ninth Muslim month; Zakat, giving alms to the poor; and Hajj, the pilgrimage to Mecca.

THE Muslim place of worship is called a mosque. The word comes from the Arabic for "place of prostration".

FOR one month each year Muslims fast as part of a special time for prayer and self-examination, known as Ramadan.

JIHAD is the Muslim word for Holy War

Edited By malang786 on 1034380116

• Advanced Member

Please allow me to intervene without being biased. For centuries, the west has identified Islam with its most exotic elements. Fanaticism, depotism,backwardness and primitiveness are the chores which has echoed in the west.

These themes continues today, as western perceptions of Islam identify the religion with threatening images of theocracy and terrorism. The iranian revolution of 1979 and the rise of islamic radicalism from west africa to southeast asia contribute to the impression that a new cold war is looming.

Within the academic world, too, the study of islam has devoted considerable attention to radical interpretations of the religion, as witnessed in academic works with alarming titles such as 'radical islam', 'militant islam', 'and 'sacred rage'.

Indeed, some muslims agree with western orientalists that islam is timless and unchanging, that muslims must interpert the word of God as quran as literally as possible, and that east and west are mutually exclusive and inexorably opposed.

Accoding to fundamentalist muslims "those who think of reforming or modernizing islam are misguided, and their efforts are bound to fail. Why should it be modernized, when it is already perfect perfect and pure, universal, and for all time?"

Vocing and propagating such beleifs are higly dangerous in muslims countries and proponents of such thoughts have and will suffered devastated affect as we all have witnessed lately.

Highly motivated organizations of muslims have been engaged over the last 50 years or so in growing radical political movements out of this mulch of 'beleifs'. Numerous groups has participated in such projections as - 'muslim brotherhood in egypt', 'armed  islamic group in algeria', '[Edited Out]e revoltionaries of iran', 'islami jamat of pakistan' and the 'taliban'.

Poverty due to lack of infrastructure and education is their greater helper, and the fruit of their efforts is paranoia which blame 'outsider' as infidels, is presently fastest growing version of islam in the world.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

Innocent Israeli............Now thats an oxymoron  :s

When I was watching al-manar recently I noticed they continuously call Israel - al 3adoo alsahyouni (the zionist enemy), at first I thought this was biased reporting. Then two things sprung into my head,

the first was : On CNN, whenever a muslim is martyred they are referred to as a Islamic militant or terrorist, whereas the Zionist is referred to as an Innocent settler or civillian.

The second was : on the Today show last month that blonde bimbo reporter when asked how one can identify a terrorist, one of things that slipped out of her mouth was,"..if you hear them say things like Allahu akbar.." .

[b:post_uid13][i:post_uid13] O ye who believe! Take not into your intimacy those outside your ranks: They will not fail to corrupt you. They only desire your ruin: Rank hatred has already appeared from their mouths: What their hearts conceal is far worse. We have made plain to you the Signs, if ye have wisdom.[/b:post_uid13][/i:post_uid13]

So therefore I have adopted that term [u:post_uid13]ZIONIST ENEMY[/u:post_uid13]

• Advanced Member

That is the joke of the day! Just go to America and see the treatments and the discriminations against the Muslims. I not even going to bother to dwell on this.

Hey, I am in America and I see daily how Muslims are living, working and enjoying all that America is providing them -- why do you think they are here?  So they can give themselves and their children something more than what's in the ME.  

Get a clue.

the first was : On CNN, whenever a muslim is martyred they are referred to as a Islamic militant or terrorist, whereas the Zionist is referred to as an Innocent settler or civillian.

That's not martyrdom -- that's murder.  There is a difference and just b/c you heard somewhere that it's ok doesn't make it right.  Go ahead and justify killing innocent people and [Edited Out]ize Islam all you want -- it's not getting you or your people anywhere.

• Advanced Member

Hey, I am in America and I see daily how Muslims are living, working and enjoying all that America is providing them -- why do you think they are here?  So they can give themselves and their children something more than what's in the ME.  

The reason why muslims live in America is because American Foreign Policy and the Zionist enemy have violated their human rights. If it wasn't for the US and Zion everything would be fine in the ME, thank you very much.

justify killing innocent people

There is no such thing as an innocent Zionist squatter. They've usurped the land so they have to pay the price.

• Advanced Member

There are terrorists and innocents on both sides.

The reason why muslims live in America is because American Foreign Policy and the Zionist enemy have violated their human rights. If it wasn't for the US and Zion everything would be fine in the ME, thank you very much.

What you say makes no sense. Lets see now. Turkey invades and occupies Cyprus. I don't see an influx of Cypriots moving to Turkey.

Maybe you are in denial from the real reason why muslims leave the ME for America. Could it be for a better life for them and their families?

• Advanced Member

Yes, and you'll continue to be labeled terrorists and complain about profiling and anti-Muslim sentiment.  If you can't stand the heat; get out of the kitchen.  

You wonder why the youth of the ME is going to become one of the largest, uneducated, unskilled and violence group of people in the world.

• Advanced Member

crit13 & morass,

Your anti-islamic sentiments are result of the extreme brainwashing uncle theodore herzl has inflicted upon uncle sam.

Turkey invades and occupies Cyprus. I don't see an influx of Cypriots moving to Turkey.

Turks are like the zionist enemy, they are the usurpers of land and the US in both cases are the hypocritical empire that approves of the actions of both these states. People from Cyprus have flocked to the US, so bad example.

If you can't stand the heat; get out of the kitchen.

I'm not in your country, but you're country's in mine, I detest America so much, I will never and I've never put foot in the country of rapists, racists, pillagers and usurpers of land, and violaters of human rights. God #### America and may  [b:post_uid13]HE[/b:post_uid13] make them pay for all the hurt they've caused thousand-fold....

You two are typical tools of the American media machine, truth will prevail, and when it does, Amerikkka will crumble, and all of these yanks and their puppets like you will be humbled and you will dismount from your high horses. The time is very soon, sooner than you think...

• Advanced Member

How is Cyprus a bad example? This is a muslim country occuping a Christian country. There is no difference other that the fact that the Christians do not participate in violence.

Terrorist, it amazes me how you are able to pick and choose which muslims are true muslims and which are not. You must be highly regarded in your family with this type of power.

Could I have your autograph?