Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Alpha1

Finding a partner for Mutah

Rate this topic

Yo! alpha, what the.... :o

you can't just do mutah wid your wife rite infront of you man.... :unsure:

you should be more concerned about her (youre innocent wife's) happiness at this moment.

personnally, i would KILL my husband if i ever found out he had done mutah wid some other lady while we are married (not that i am married :blink: ) :unsure: :angel:

Salaam,

Sister, not every woman has difficult being married to a man who does a muta.

I know at least three sisters who actively look for girls for their husbands to travel with in Muta.

She knows her husband the best and therefore her philosophy is that she can find the best temporary wives for him.

Wasalaam

yes, ive known many women who have had no difficulties marry a man who does mutah...

..but he sounded like he didn't wanna involve his wife (who would be so obsessed and go search on a site for a woman to do mutah wid)

and of course, i wouldn't mind to search for a lady to do mutah wid ma hubby SO LONG AS HE IS RELIGIOUS AND LOVES ME TOO :angel:

i would say, that if a hubby ever wants to do mutah wid another woman, he should get his partner involved in all directions ...meaning, DO NOT LEAVE YOUR WIFE FOR THE OTHER WOMAN :shaytan:

I simply asked a question and already both me and my personal situation has been judged!

I do not want to go into the details of my prsonal life here, simplay said that where I live I find it difficult to meet other believers, which is why I resorted to asking the question here.

(bismillah)

(salam)

Alpha1, out of interest, where r u posting from???

Wa alikum wasalaam

From the UK

brother,....seriously man, get your wife involved in this

she might have the best solution and wid Allah's help, she can search for the best woman for you to do mutah wid... (and this time...im serious :angel: )

god luck wid it bro :rolleyes:

brother,....seriously man, get your wife involved in this

she might have the best solution and wid Allah's help, she can search for the best woman for you to do mutah wid... (and this time...im serious :angel: )

god luck wid it bro  :rolleyes:

:blink: wat woman wud find her own husband another girl 2 marry?????

it depends on the situation sis, ...don't judge anyone :angry: :)

i made a mistake as well...

...sorry for being sarcastic earlier bro alpha :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hold up? Dude your married would Mut`ah be needed in this case? If so this is bull.

take it easy bro, the wife is involved in this... i think this is quite important to him and therefore shouldn't be made fun of

and thats why he came for help, and what do we give him here, mocks?

is that how you would treat your other muslim brothers in need of help? :angry:

please do try helping him :angel: ... instead of making him feel sorry for himself to be coming here and pouring himself out :cry: :cry: :cry:

(bismillah)

Assalaamu Alaikum

Ya aba Abdillah... stop trying to hack him!  @)

(bismillah)

(salam)

man, the guy's got a Loop Back Address. that's hell nifty. i wanna know how it's done...lol

I think its a forum problem.. you cant spoof an IP like that man..

The following is an expression of my own opinion.

If I were in the position where my husband asked me if he could do muta with some other female, I would most definitely tell him he could not. If he persisted and said he needed to for the purpose of travel or what have you ... then I would say I would also like to do muta ... you know, since he would be away (it would only be right).

I would not want to be with a man who wanted to sleep with other women while we were married ... it defeats one of the most important purposes of marriage, in my eyes.

@)

Edited by mtnprincess

(bismillah) (salam)

O u all guys n gals ,perhaps there is prohibition for a married man to go thru Muta,isnt it ?.Ask s'body about that.I think the married man cant do Muta .I'll tell u latter with reference.U can personaly ask about that ok khuda hafiz.

(bismillah) (salam)

O u all guys n gals ,perhaps there is prohibition for a married man to go thru Muta,isnt it ?.Ask s'body about that.I think the married man cant do Muta .I'll tell u latter with reference.U can personaly ask about that ok khuda hafiz.

Salaam alaikum,

From a fiqh perspective, there is no prohibition, unless the marriage contract prohibits it. The only exception that I can think of, is that Sayid Seestani, doesn't allow mutah with a non Muslim, when married to a Muslim.

421. Question: A Muslim couple got separated for a long time. Is it permissible for him to marry, temporarily or permanently, a woman from Ahlul Kitab without the knowledge of his Muslim wife? Is it permissible for him to marry, with the permission of his Muslim wife?

Answer: For a Muslim man to marry a woman from Ahlul Kitab permanently is against the compulsory precaution in any circumstance.

And his temporary marriage to a Jewish or a Christian woman is allowed, only if he is not already married to a Muslim wife. If he has a Muslim wife, temporary marriage with an Ahlul Kitab woman is not permissible without her consent; nay, even with her consent, it is not permissible, based on compulsory precaution.

422. Question: A Muslim man who is married to a Muslim woman migrated from his country. After a longthy stay in the West country, he wants to embark on temporary marriage with a woman from Ahlul Kitab just a few days after divorcing his Muslim wife. Is this permissible for him, espeually when his Muslim wife is still in her waiting period (al-‘idda)?

Answer: The temporary marriage mentioned in the question is considered invalid because the wife who is in the waiting period of a revocable divorce is still considered as a wife. It has just been mentioned that to temporary marry an Ahlul Kitab woman while one has a Muslim wife is not permissible [as a matter of compulsary precaution].

WaSalaam, Hajar

Guest abaleada
I am a married man and would like to perform Mutah. I do not know many people in my area who would be interested. Is there like a website with contacts?

(salam)

There is a site http://www.mutah.com and we can also post ads for mut`ah at http://www.shiamatch.com - leave your email addy so that you don't use up the five freebies. Involve your wife if possible of course. Make plenty of du`ah and make certain that your intentions are sincere. Inshallah all works out for your benefit and your wife's benefit. May Allah increase your iman and for all of us, too.

Guest abaleada
om_kadija said:
Very well put..I totally agree wit ya princess..theres no way I would agree to something like that. Thank god I have a man that only needs muuaaa...

(salam)

3 Don't forget that not all women are alike. It's very possible that his wife's ok with it.

Btw bro Aboo Fatimah, you might want to clarify that you're not a Shi`ah and therefore don't agree with the practise of mut`ah. Eh.

abaleada said:

(salam)

3 Don't forget that not all women are alike. It's very possible that his wife's ok with it.

Btw bro Aboo Fatimah, you might want to clarify that you're not a Shi`ah and therefore don't agree with the practise of mut`ah. Eh.

I'm not the only one who disagree's w/ it on this site. I think its BS that he needs to practice Mut`ah and he allready has a wife. Thats like having a fork on your plate that your eating rice with, and getting another fork to eat another bowl of the same rice with. Abbie be yourself, you know this is a rather interesting post.

Guest abaleada

Bro you should know from personal experience that it's permissible for a man to have more than one wife. In Shi`ah Islam, mut`ah is still considered to be a valid marriage.

salam

i like the idea of muta. ill talk to my wife when she returns home from her final exams. living without a wife now for 15 days is a horrible experiance and it will continue for another 15-20 days.

ill talk to her as soon as she returns

we should help this man out rather making fun of him !!! though alpha inform ur wife about this u owe that to her ! , theres this site , i asked u brothers and sisters if its okay or if this is allowed or not ,,,,,anyway alpha brother check this website out ,,,(this is not mine but made by a brother i know )

http://members.lycos.co.uk/mutah/index.htm

just go to this site ! and who knows it can help u out !!!!!!!!

Edited by Hajar