Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Your Wife!?!?

Rate this topic

• Veteran Member
Without Eve (as) there wouldnt have been no lil Adam (as) Juniors running around.

(salam)

Some say God created Hell after Eve.

I wonder why?! Can anyone tell me? :shaytan:

• Veteran Member
(salam)

I always thought He created it after Iblis disobeyed Him.

(salam)

Hmmm, Iblis was respited. He wasn't sent to hell and isn't in hell currently. Khala Hajar help!

Actually there is a joke about this....but I wont say it...hehehehee.

I dont know

Edited by zain1
Guest -Fatima-
(salam)

When u say some does that mean christians?

btw yes, eve was derived from evil, because according to christians she was evil, (according to them women are evil), they blame eve for having tempted adam to eat the fruit. (and this belief has integrated into some muslim minds)

btw ppl dont forget u are referring to a prophet and his wife, so dont use them while jokin around, and its bibi hawa not eve, according to islam both hazrat adam and bibi hawa wer equally responsible for their mistake.

wa salam

Edited by {-Fatima-}
  • Advanced Member
Salam Alaikum,

This one feminist teacher of mine said that "EVIL" is derived from "EVE"...anybody else heard that :blink:

Wa'Salam

your feminist teacher is whack

Main Entry: 1evil

Pronunciation: 'E-v&l, British often and US also 'E-(")vil

Function: adjective

Inflected Form(s): evil·er or evil·ler; evil·est or evil·lest

Etymology: Middle English, from Old English yfel; akin to Old High German ubil evil

• Veteran Member
(salam)

btw yes, eve was derived from evil, because according to christians she was evil, (according to them women are evil), they blame eve for having tempted adam to eat the fruit. (and this belief has integrated into some muslim minds)

btw ppl dont forget u are referring to a prophet and his wife, so dont use them while jokin around, and please dont refer to bibi hawa as eve, according to islam both hazrat adam and bibi hawa wer equally responsible for their mistake.

wa salam :)

(salam)

It is a christian joke.

(salam)

btw ppl dont forget u are referring to a prophet and his wife, so dont use them while jokin around, and please dont refer to bibi hawa as eve, according to islam both hazrat adam and bibi hawa wer equally responsible for their mistake.

wa salam :)

(salam)

It is a christian joke.

so you are christian zian1 :D

nice tah meet ya bro.im back

I KNOW ALL YA'LL MISSED ME AROUND!

• Advanced Member
according to islam both hazrat adam and bibi hawa wer equally responsible for their mistake.

I think mistake is the wrong word. Tark al awla is the correct term. Noting that Tark al Awla was only by Adam (as) since he was a prophet. Hawwa was not.

Edited by YouthOfAli
  • Advanced Member

salaam aleikum

It is stated that when asked hazrat adam said that - iblis used the word 'wallahi' before telling adam to go near that tree. so hazrat adam said that nobody before that had said a lie in the name of Allah to him. so he accepted to go near the tree.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest so_solid_shia
Why hasn't this thread been closed?

OOhhh royaaaaa????? YOU-HOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

everyone start beefin with each other...an start talkin rubbish dont worry she'll come to the rescue in a bit.

INKY PINKY PONKY

DADDY HAD A DONKEY

DONKEY DIED DADDY CRIED

INKY PINKY PONKY!!

ZAIN your a muppet. an the rest of you suck!!!!!!!!!!!

All the worlds a stage and all the men and women merely players

they have their exits and their entrances

and one man in his time plays many parts

his acts being seven stages, at firs the infant

muling and puking in the nurses arms

and then the whining school boy with his satchel and shining morning face

creeping like snail unwillingly to school.

I just cant get u outta ma head boy your lovin is all i think about i just cant get u outta ma head la la la lalalalalla

its raining men...alhamdulillahhhh its raining men....ameeen

There is a method specified on what to do when such issues occur, if its based upon Islamic fundementals and principles, you make her do it. Not by force, but when a woman listens to her husband it is a form of Sadiqah, and she will be judged for this. You simply tell her to fear Allah, and show her evidence. The next thing you do is ignore her, if it continues you do not sleep with her, than is she consist you beat her lightly. But if yall disagreeing on whats for dinner Pizza Beglas or Salad, the above doesn't apply, and Wa Allahu Alim.

Guest ShhItsSecret

salaamu alaikom,

im glad im not the only sister who had to peak

id surely do what my husband asks of me or what have as long as i see the logic in it.

if he shows me the logic in it then i'd go along

if not...

well then its my choice

really i dont see why a woman cant atleast listen to her husband here and there

after all its his job to protect her and how can you be protected if u dont listen

Secret

• Advanced Member
Salam un Alaykum,

really i dont see why a woman cant atleast listen to her husband here and there

after all its his job to protect her and how can you be protected if u dont listen

Mashallah, very well worded.

Iltemas e dua

khodahafiz

(bismillah) (salam)

That all depends on what she is supposed to listen to. Whether you like it or not she has only to obey him in sexual relations and according to some marji's leaving the house without permission. Ohter than that she is not obligated to listen to anything, whether he wants his curry hot or mild or his shirt starched or not. these are things she does out of the goodness of her heart. As for the man protecting her and providing for her, that is his duty and as soon as he neglects the nafaqa, she is entitled to divorce.

You simply tell her to fear Allah, and show her evidence. The next thing you do is ignore her, if it continues you do not sleep with her, than is she consist you beat her lightly.

what you have suggested is for the Nashiz woman - a woman who denies her husband herself, or leaves the family home without permission. then and only then are you suggested solutions applicable.

• Advanced Member
(salam)

Weren't the Prophets and Caliphs men?!?!!?

Hahahaha! Got you! Boo ya! Case closed! Pop the Lassi! Who's da man! Dayyuum I'm good! Bingo! Touchdown! In your face! Talk to the hand!

Don't mess with the best,

Or you'll get embarrased like the rest :!!!:

lol

• Advanced Member

LOL THIS SI A VERY FUNNY TOPIC GOING ON IN HERE . :D I AM AFRAID OF GIRLS :Hijabi: :Hijabi: :Hijabi: I WOULD RATHER TAKE TO MY HEALS INSTEARD OF TELLING HER SOMETHING NOW WAY MAN WHEN WOMEN GET ANGRY THEY BECOEM NEXT TO A EAGLE AND DONT EVER TRY TO TEASE THEM THAT TIME UNLESS AND UNTIL U WANT URSELF NOT TO BEE SEEN ALRIGHT :blink: .

THANK Q

ASIM