Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Time for a Change.

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member
salaam alaikum

brother so what is unity i still didnt understand because i just cant see unity :) inshallah may Allah guide us all. but as i say and what i say is a trade mark lol. hey so whats up with that picture i dont see any malangi but bunch of astagfirullah i aint saying anything. but the other accusation on amir ul mumeneen umar ibn al kattab ra may Allah swt increase his rank surely he spread islam far and wide ameen. and tha report is daeef or either fabricated so that isnt even a daleel better leave it to this because this thread is unity and if i hurted anybodies feelings i.e. batils then do excuse me :) wassalaam

Salaam

Unity is UNITED. Stregnth in the unity will overcome the circumflexes of the vinyalflees.

MuslimScientist

Guest KingFahad
salaam alaikum

brother so what is unity i still didnt understand because i just cant see unity :) inshallah may Allah guide us all. but as i say and what i say is a trade mark lol. hey so whats up with that picture i dont see any malangi but bunch of astagfirullah i aint saying anything. but the other accusation on amir ul mumeneen umar ibn al kattab ra may Allah swt increase his rank surely he spread islam far and wide ameen. and tha report is daeef or either fabricated so that isnt even a daleel better leave it to this because this thread is unity and if i hurted anybodies feelings i.e. batils then do excuse me :) wassalaam

Salaam

Unity is UNITED. Stregnth in the unity will overcome the circumflexes of the vinyalflees.

MuslimScientist

:D well said

Sooooo True

• Advanced Member

salaam alaikum

too much jargon isnt good for the health dc. :) unity is only a claim which is neva fulfilled so what makes u say unity is going to be succesfull here?. i watchinbg the discovery channel few days back and guess what they were talking aboiut salahuddin, man he was sucha great person. done a good job when he took egypt :) he had to stop some of the bodas taht use to happen there wassalaam and batil sorry i couldnt phone ya yesterday i started to tak to a brother in the mosque in regards to the best of creation may Allah raise his maqaam ameen wassalaam

• Advanced Member
unity is only a claim which is neva fulfilled so what makes u say unity is going to be succesfull here?. i watchinbg the discovery channel few days back and guess what they were talking aboiut salahuddin, man he was sucha great person. done a good job when he took egypt

Is that how you see unity?

In Regards to Salauddin Ayubbi. May Allah deal with him accordingly. :).

• Advanced Member

salaam alaikum

hey bro ur always cutting and pasting my mail, guess it must be something interesting to do lol. so brother what are the possible solutions of unity. look what happened in oraq recently we just dont know who killed the shia mulla but why is the blame on sunnis? why dont u blame american army or something or extremists why sunnis. not everything is black and white:) yeh lets talk about something beneficial wassalaam

• Advanced Member
salaam alaikum

Salaam

MuslimScientist

:D well said

Sooooo True

(salam),

stop agreeing with yourself.

Muslim scientist = King Fahad. Don't make people laugh at you here :!!!:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...