Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
shiaofhussayn

#1 Imam Ali Ibn Abi Taleb (as)

Rate this topic

Maula Ali ASWS said:

The people are so involved in worldy matters that they are unaware that their Kafan (cloth in which the dead body is buried) has come into the market for sale.

Maula Ali ASWS said:

Your remedy is within you - but you do not sense it.

Your sickness is within you - but you do not perceive it.

You presume that you are a small entity - whereas within you is concealed the vast world.

You are indeed that magnificent book - by whose alphabet the hidden becomes evident.

Therefore you have no needs beyond yourself.

Your essence and secrets are in you - if only you can reflect.

Of knowledge and Wealth, which is better?

Narrated Ali ibn Abi Talib

1. Knowledge is the legacy of the Prophets; wealth is the inheritance of the Pharaohs. Therefore, knowledge is better than wealth.

2. You are to guard your wealth but knowledge guards you. Therefore, knowledge is better.

3. A man of wealth has many enemies, while a man of knowledge has many friends. Hence, knowledge is better.

4. Knowledge is better because it increases with distribution, while wealth decreases by that act.

5. Knowledge is better because a learned man is apt to be generous while a wealthy person is apt to be miserly.

6. Knowledge is better because it cannot be stolen while wealth can be stolen.

7. Knowledge is better because time cannot harm knowledge but wealth rusts in course of time and wears away.

8. Knowledge is better because it is boundless while wealth is limited and you can keep account of it.

9. Knowledge is better because it illuminates the mind while wealth is prone to blacken it.

10.Knowledge is better because knowledge induced the humanity in our Prophet to say to GOD “We worship thee as we are your servants,” while wealth offered the Pharaoh and Nimroud the vanity which made them claim to be god.

If you are a FACEBOOK user than You can LIKE this PAGE for Daily Hadith Update www.facebook.com/shiahadith

Hazrat ALI [A.S.]

-A Polite NEGATION is Better Than a Big PROMISE.

Maula Ali AS said:

Ikhlaq accha hona Allah se muhabbat ki daleel hey.

Dil ka sukoon chahtay ho tou hasad se door raho

3) Museebat ki shikayat mat karo, is se Allah naraz aur dushman khush hota hey

4) Khush rehna chahtay ho tou dosron ko khush rakho

5) Ilm aisa baadal hey jis se rehmat barasti hey

6) Neyk bannay ki koshish aisay karo jesay haseen bannay ki koshish kertay ho

7) Kisi se milo tou is tarah kay woh dubara aap se milnay ki tamanna karay

sallam, Imam Ali said:

1- To help the poor and cheerup the helpless is the only attonements to grievious sins.

2- Wait a little ,as patience is allways followed by ease and every ehing has particular time and object.

3-Silence enititles a man to honour and does not put him to the trouble of appologizing.

Ameer ul Momineen, Imam ul Mutaqeen, King of Arifeen Hazrat Ali (a.s) Said;

"Increase your silence and your thoughts will flourish, your heart will enlighten, and people will be safe from your hands."

Ref: Ghurar al-Hikam, no. 3725

Maulala-e-Kainaat Hazrat ALI( A.S) se Kisi Ne Poocha K Maula Aap ki Koi Hasrat Baqi Hai ?

Maula ALI (A.S) Ne Farmaya:

Mujhe Sari Zindagi 2 Cheezon Ki Hasrat Rahi Hai,

1: Jitna Mere Pass Ilam Tha Utna Bara Kisi Ne Sawal Nahi Poocha,

2: Jitna Main Sakhi Tha Utna Kisi Ne Mujh Se Manga Nahi...

Imam Amir ul Mu'mineen Ali [a.s] said:

"If a praying person knew to what extent he was surrounded by His Mercy, he would never raise his head from (the state of) prostration.

Tasnif-I-Ghurar-ul-Hikam, p. 175

مولا علی(ع): اءَيْنَ الَّذِينَ زَعَمُوا اءَنَّهُمُ الرّاسِخُونَ فِى الْعِلْمِ دُونَنا؟ كَذِبا وَ بَغْيا عَلَيْنا، اءَنْ رَفَعَنَا اللَّهُ وَ وَضَعَهُمْ، وَ اءَعْطانا وَ حَرَمَهُمْ، وَ اءَدْخَلَنا وَ اءَخْرَجَهُمْ، بِنا يُسْتَعْطَى الْهُدَى ، وَ يُسْتَجْلَى الْعَمَى

"کہاں ہیں وہ لوگ جو یہ گمان کرتے ہیں کہ ہمارے بجائے وہی راسخون فی العلم ہیں؟ یہ صرف جھوٹ ہے اور ہمارے خلاف بغاوت ہے۔ اللہ نے ہمیں بلندی عطا کی ہے اور ان لوگوں کو کمتری دی ہے، ہمیں عطا کیا گیا اور ان کو محروم کیا گیا، ہمیں (اپنی رحمتوں میں) داخل کیا اور ان کو نکال باہر کیا۔ ہمارے ہی ذریعے سے ہدایت عطا ہوتی ہے اور اندھیروں میں روشنی حاصل ہوتی ہے۔"

نہج البلاغہ: خطبہ144

'Ask in order to understand, and do not ask in order to find fault, for surely the ignorant man who wants to learn resembles a man of knowledge, and surely a man of knowledge who wants to be difficult resembles an ignorant man who wants to find fault. '

Jafar (asws) bin Mohammad (asws) (Imam Al-Sadiq (asws)) narrates from his father,who narrates from Ali (asws) bin Husain(asws) , who narrates from his father , who narrates from Ameerul Momineen (asws) , who said:

RasoolAllah (saw) told me:

O Ali (asws), you are the Ameerul Momineen and the Imam ul Muttaqeen (imam of the pious).

O Ali (asws), you are the master of all of the successors of the prophets (Syedul Wasieen). You inherit all of the prophets’ knowledge and you are the best of SIDDIQIN (the truthful ones) and the best of those who believed in Allah first.

O Ali (asws), you are the husband of the woman who is the Master of All of the Worlds’ Women, and you are the successor of the best of the prophets.

O Ali (asws), you are the Master of the Believers.

O Ali( asws), you are the evidence that proves Allah’s existence after me on all people. Those who follow you will earn Paradise, and those who are against you deserve Hell.

O Ali (asws), I swear to Allah, who sent me as a Prophet and who chose me from among all of His creatures, if any slave worships Allah for a thousand years, Allah will not accept it unless he believes in your Wilayat and the Wilayat of your sons.

Furthermore, your Wilayat will not be accepted unless it is accompanied with the hate of your enemies and the enemies of your sons.This is what Angel Jibraeel has told me. Let them choose to be believers or KAFERS (disbelievers).

Al-Yaqeen P56. Bihar V27 P199 H66. Ghayatol Maram P17 H9. Ithbatol Hodat V4 P168 H507. Kanz Al-Ommal P185. Mostadrak V1 P23. Rowzat Al-Jannat V6 P183.

Sorry Sis not able to give reference as got that in text msg. :(

its a very humble request brother dont fwd the msgs of sayings of mola Ali a.s or publish it on net until you know the full reference of it. because here we r not talking about any person ,we are talking about Mola-e-Kainaat a.s so please next time whenever you msg or publish on net any saying of Masomeen a.s please also give the reference .

m sorry if u feel bad i dnt wana hurt ur feelings .

its a very humble request brother dont fwd the msgs of sayings of mola Ali a.s or publish it on net until you know the full reference of it. because here we r not talking about any person ,we are talking about Mola-e-Kainaat a.s so please next time whenever you msg or publish on net any saying of Masomeen a.s please also give the reference .

m sorry if u feel bad i dnt wana hurt ur feelings .

well... not feeling bad as U r right; but even 've listen this in Bayaan that is why posted here.

well... not feeling bad as U r right; but even 've listen this in Bayaan that is why posted here.

actually this saying was the one on which i couldn't find any reference i searched alot , some of my (sunni)class fellows asked about it to explain it how can Shahed (Honey) kay siva har meethi cheez mein zaher hain,aur Zaher kay siva har kadvi cheez mein shifa hain...

and what i find is

Imam Jafar Sadiq (as) was asked about Allah's Saying"and let him see what food is purest there and bring you a provision from it." 18:19

Imam (as) Replied:" The date is the purest food". ref. furu al kafi no.16 page 345

date (kajoor) is (meethi cheez) sweet food.

Who Address That Bayaan in which u listened this Maula Ali AS said:

Shahed (Honey) kay siva har meethi cheez mein zaher hain,

aur Zaher kay siva har kadvi cheez mein shifa hain...

please ask him/her who ever said this to tell the reference so the confession can b over with prove