Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Aboo Fatimah

Shia Chatroom

Rate this topic

LANAT LANAT LANAT

YA ALI MADAD, YA ALI MADAD, YA HUSSAIN, YA HUSSAIN, YA ALI YA ALI.......

I mean gosh why everytime someone whos not Shia enters they gotta see this over and over again.???? I know this is only being done as a form of the rare desease "Smartassh" Chill people.

Edited by Ibn Salafiyyah

hehehehe

malik ur ok right? i mean uve been acting weird lately...

It reminds me of Vampire movie's. You know how when the vampire is coming, they pull out the biggest crosses on the earth, and Say - FREE ME FROM THIS EVIL -FREE ME FROM THIS EVIL. 38x

Im just a guy with the internet, who wants to hear some gossip.

Edited by Ibn Salafiyyah

Bismillah

Ya Ali Madad!!

Asalam Alikum...

Well, it tells us teh difference between a momin and, well, URSELF...

If u do not like see YA ALI MADAD, then U can always leave...

wa salam..

Bismillah

Ya ALi Madad!!!

Asalam Alikum...

Well, to be honest, i would not be amazed...

and as a side note, if U expect me to leave saying YA ALI MADAD for U, U must be dreaming..

wa salam..

Edited by Syed

ibne... its called sabr. if you know someone is doing something just to tick you off.. ignore them.

and another thing, you know how we (or atleast i) feel now, how when you visit a suni person's house for something religious, and they see you praying stange, and start talking LOUDLY of the success of the sipa sahaba or that the "rafideen are amoung us" while rolling over laughing... just bite the bulet, ignore it.

bro syed STOP provocing him! j/k

(salam)

I LIKE THE NAAAAREEEEH HAIDARIIIIIIIIIIIII......YA ALI...When a speaker say a lecture and people get so excited and start saying that....

It is so beautiful. I don't understand when is the time they say it because I don't understand urdu?

salam

yeh, thats true...paki shia say it much more then arab shia...

arabs are like " ya ali" when they are getting off a chair...or trying to sit down while holding their backs with their hands..lol...why dont u say'ya Musa, ya adam, ya zachariyah, or ya ye7ya....the prophets(as) were also great messengers...im ganna name all my boys inshallah by prophets names :)

I don't understand when is the time they say it because I don't understand urdu?

Mujji,

they say it when the speech reaches a climax, or when the dhakir makes a really good point, the audeince show appreciation for it. :)

I don't understand when is the time they say it because I don't understand urdu?

Mujji,

they say it when the speech reaches a climax, or when the dhakir makes a really good point, the audeince show appreciation for it. :)

(salam)

I see..Thanks.... :)

(salam)

why dont u say'ya Musa, ya adam, ya zachariyah, or ya ye7ya

Imam Ali (as) is better than them.

Why don't you say Ya Allah

who says we don't say YA Allah?!!!?!?!!!...I personally say Ya Allah a lot too.

(salam)

human being like you.

Wait wait wait...

The prophets and imams are not just human being that are sinful like us.

They are infallible. There are even secrets about them that we don't even know......They are in a high degree in Heaven....They are in a high degree of infallibilty and KNOWLEDGE, etc. So don't compare us to them.

The prophets and imams are not just human being that are sinful like us.

They are infallible.

ok, yes i agree that the last Prophet pbuh and the imams were infalliable, but the other prophets werent. didnt hadhrat Musa a.s. kill a man? granted, it was an accident, but Allah still made him repent.

yeah the whole thing with the Ya Ali Madad... hehe, some of you went to the convention down in DC back in May right?

on the second night, me and this arab sister (i'm pretty sure she was iraqi, from michigan) were sitting together, and i think someone was making a speech, and the whole "Nare Taqbir. Allahu Akbar. Nare Risalat, Ya Rasulullah. Nare Haidri, Ya Ali." thing went on, lol, she said she never heard it before the convention, and the first time she heard it (someone was saying "Nare Haidri") she thought someone was having a heart attack or a seizure or somethin.... lol. :D

she was a sweetie... but i never saw her again :(

SNaqvi :Hijabi:

the last Prophet  and the imams were infalliable, but the other prophets werent. didnt hadhrat Musa a.s. kill a man? granted, it was an accident, but Allah still made him repent.

(bismillah)

(salam)

Sis, ALL the prophets were infallible. If Nabi Musa (as) killed a man by accident, this is definately not a sin. What he repented for was leaving the scene of the crime out of fear for his life as opposed to staying there despite his fear. However, this his leaving of the scence was not a sin, but it was not the best decision. We have to keep in mind, the eman of prophets is so much greater than that of regular human beings, that acts which may not be a sin is still something they are expected to ask forgivness for, like if u do a makrouh deed, u may still want to repent, even though it isn't required because it isn't a sin. The difference between the rest of the prophets (as) and Nabi Muhammad pbuh along with the Imams (as) , is that Nabi Muhammad and the Imams always made the best decisions.

Okay how about this, I invited you over for Dinner and said. NO SHIA ALLOWED, NO SHIA ALLOWED, NO SHIA ALLOWED 72 times in 15 seconds.
Br, u can't compare saying "ya Ali madad" to saying "no sunnis allowed no sunnis allowed". When we ask the Imams for help u shouldn't take it as an insult, no offence, but get over yourself, not everything we say revolves around u.

Btw,

DUDE YOUR NOT SALAFI, STOP ACTING LIKE YOU ARE.....
, who's trying to be salafi?

Fee Amanillah

salam,

true sis zahra. since you seen to be deep in understanding this topic i have a question, it may sound wierd but:

were the prophets made prophets before they were put on earth? but then sinners were made sinners also before being put on earth, thus destined to burn in hell, isnt that unfair? being created just for the sake of burning?

or were the prophets made prophets after displaying their obiedience to God? but then how could they know they were prophets at birth?

oh and thank you so much for not calling me a brother, i've never seen you on this board before (welcome!) and people normally assume i'm a bro...

who's trying to be salafi?

lol

wasalam.

(bismillah)

(salam)

Hmm…well unfortunately I don’t have a very detailed answer, so I’m not sure if this will suffice. In any case, what I can tell you is that because Allah (swt) isn’t bound by time like we are, He knows everything about the past, present, and future, including what kind of worshippers (obedient or disobedient) one will be once put on earth. Of course this does not mean that He “programmed” us or

forced
us to act a certain way, we choose our actions completely of our own free will. So with that in mind, Allah (swt) knew which people would be perfect worshippers once put on earth, and could therefore assign the role of prophethood in advance, without needing to wait for them to demonstrate their obedience once put on earth. Insha’Allah I’ve been of some service to you.

Fee Amanillah