Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
syedshahnawaz

Shajras of syed(Bukhari or naqvi or tirumzai)

Rate this topic

(bismillah)

(salam)

You may be able to find shajras by asking the more active memebrs of your broader family or the elders as they often keep a record. For example the Naqvi Syeds often belong to "Sadaat e Amroha". They have an association based in Karachi. You may want to contact the association for the Shajra.

Was-Salam

im from saadate amroha. I have a shajra.

(bismillah)

(salam)

I have seen our Shajra too. It was a copy from an old script, very artistic. May be you can help syedshahnawaz find the Shajra he is looking for.

WS

(bismillah)

(salam)

You may be able to find shajras by asking the more active memebrs of your broader family or the elders as they often keep a record. For example the Naqvi Syeds often belong to "Sadaat e Amroha". They have an association based in Karachi. You may want to contact the association for the Shajra.

Was-Salam

what will you do with shajra. Bro ask ur parents or senior family members they must have shajra if they are origional syed else you cant find anything from shajras. Go to Land & revenue department and get records from it. Land & revenue department preserve record of more then 7 generations. they you can know who were your father's father and so onn

(bismillah)

(salam)

Was-Salam

SLAAM BROTHERS AND SISTERS.I HAVE JUST BECOME A MEMBER ID LIKE TO ASK I AM SYED BUT ALSO LOOKING FOR MY SHAJRA ALTHOUGH MY ELDERS HAVE IT IN PAKISTAN FROM WHAT I KNOW .BUT I HARDLY CAN READ IT AS I HAVE NO ONE TO EXPLAIN IT TO ME .I HAVE ELDER CHILDREN NOW WHO ARE JUST TEENAGERS .I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE MY SHAJRA KNOWN TO THEM AS I LIVE IN UK AND BORN HERE BUT I DONT WANT TO LEAVE NMY KIDS WITH NOTHING ABOUT WHO THEY ARE IN LITERATURE.ALTHOUGH THANKS TO Allah AND PANJ TAN THEY ARE VERY INTO THEIR RELIGION AS SHIA FAMILY CHILDREN MAY THEY CARRY ON SO TOO AMEEN.IF ANY ONE CAN HELP ME PLZ MAY I GET A PRIVATE RESPONSE OR HOW DO I CONTACT ANY ONE IF I NEED FURTHER HELP PLZ CAN U EXPLAIN ABOUT PROCEDURE OF THIS SITE .THANK YOU .AH

Where can i get the shajras of Syed(Naqvi/Bukhari and tirmzai ) to know the exact background and their tree? online or through any book available in market can you help me?

Thanks

(salam)

I have our shajarah scanned (we are Naqvis residing in Punjab, Pakistan) - I am sharing some pages from it over here (there are 27 pages in total) you can have a look:

shajra-1.jpg

shajra-6.jpg

shajra-P1.jpg

shajra-P4.jpg

shajra-P5.jpg

Someone in your family should have a copy of the Shajarah.

Wassalam

Dear Brothers AOA!

My name is Syed Naveed Hussain Shah and I need your help regarding my family tree as until my uncles wedding time it was present among my father’s eldest family members which happened roughly 45 years from now but right now no body know whereabouts of my family tree as the person keeping the records had been dead 20 years from now and no one care after that but now I realize that a grave mistake has been done in past and need to rectify it therefore I need someone help in identifying the names I mention in a syed shijra for era between 1800 - 1947 AD. My two ancestors name Syed Faiz Imam and Syed Fazal Imam came to India from Bukhara from one of them my great grandfather was son whose name was Syed Fayyaz Hussain Shah and my grandfather name was Syed Sultan Hussain Qadri as he give baith to qadri order during his time so can anyone please identify this info and if found send me the copy of that shijra as I really need to erect history and continue from there atleast upto my great grandfather name must be present in one of the tree as this would help me a lot to build the rest please as my last sir name is also lost because of that as no one knows who were we from one source i have heard that we were kazmi syeds but i consider it doubtful and want to know the real truth about it whether we really are kazmi or are we belong to zaidi, mosvi, naqvi, jafri or else please need help.

Also, my great grandfather name from my mother side was Syed Mahndi-ul-Hassan Jafri and grandfather was Syed Sharif-ul-Hassan Jafri and that shijra have also been misplased by my uncles so if the grandfather could be indentified in Jafri family shijra I can rebuild taht as well so please need help in both shijras.

Regards,

Naveed

Salam brothers, I am Naqvi-ul-Bukhari Syed. We are from Faisalabad, Punjab. Firstly, all BUKHARIS are NAQVI, not all Naqvis are Bukhari. This is a very important distinction. Secondly, all Bukharis, no matter where you reside in the world now, are descendants of Syed Hazrat Jalaluddin Surkh posh of Bukhara, present-day Uzbekistan. He migrated from Bukhara to the subcontinent sometime around the 12th century to propagate islam. He was a saint of exceptional character, piety and spirituality. He had immence knowledge and his whole being was for the purpose of familiarising people with the message of islam. At that time almost all of the population of the subcontinent was non muslim and many many muslims of Indo-Pak today owe their faith to the efforts of this great saint of Allah. 

Anyone interested can read this artile about him on wikipedia,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jalaluddin_Surkh-Posh_Bukhari

or you can just google and read other pages as well.

I'm going to narrate an incident related to his birth which you might find interesting. I couldn't find it online but it is authentic and most families of Bukhari sadaat know it.

You may all be aware of King Sultan Muhammad Khuda Banda of Bukhara from the famous account of Allamah Hilli. Briefly, the story goes that one day he got angry with his wife and he said "I divorce you" (this doesnot null the marraige in shia fiqh). Afterwards when he regained his senses he realised that he had commited a mistake and didn't want to divorce, he was very upset and summoned all the great scholars from all the sects and all of them said that his wife had been divorced but he was not satisfied. Allamah Hilli who was very young at that time went to the court. To show the king that Allamah Hilli's sect (shia) was the right path, first he prayed in the manner of other sects and asked them to correct him if he was wrong, he observed all the things that they consider permissible during and before namaz ( which included holding his shoes under his armpits, doing ablution with sheera and then prostrating on waste products of animals), and no one from among the great aged Ulema said anything, the king was very repulsed by this, then Allamah Hilli washed himself, wore neat clothes and prayed in a respectable and beautiful manner. The king was very impressed by this and when Allamah Hilli said that the divorce didnot take place he got very happy.

King Khuda Banda once saw prophet Muhammad (saw) in his dream in which prophet Muhammad read NIkkah of his daughter with a very pious, learned and respectable Naqvi Syed and to them would be born a son who would be saahib-e-karamaat, who would have a magnetic personalityand he would be able to bring thousands of people to the fold of Islam. The prophet told him that that syed would be among such and such a caravan which would have such and such number of people, returning from the ziyarat of Imam Ali Naqi from Samarra. When the day came for their arrival he summoned them to court, but he didnot notice the syed among them. He asked them and they said that we left that syed for the safe keeping of all our valuables, as he was very honest. So on the orders of king khuda banda the syed was called and the king narrated his dream to him and he was married to his daughter. to them was born Hazrat Syed Jalaluddin Shair Shah Jalal Qutb-e-kamal surkh posh.

His shrine in Ucchh Sharif, Bahalpur, where many of his descendants shrine also exist

Shrine_of_Hazrat_Jalaluddin_Bukhari_by_s

outside his shrine

Mazar-Hazrat-Jalal-Ud-din-(.jpg

Shrine_of_Hazrat_Jalaluddin_Bukhari_by_s

Salam.

My name is Iqtadar Hussain Shah S/o Zulfiqar Hussain Shah. i am bhakri naqvi syed. I need the shajra e nasab of Bhakri naqvi saadat. if someone has the same. helpme

you can find it from uch sharif this is cantact number of khalifa who holds the shajra 0300 6847329 shamim iqbal nam h iska