Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Aale Mohammad

Shajarah of Hasani Syeds.

Rate this topic

Salam,

Do we have any hasani syeds on this forum? Does anyone know about the debate that pakistani hasani syeds are not really syeds cuz their shajarah - family tree - doesnt link upto Imam Hassan(as). Some people believe the shajarah is fake because one person in the tree, somewhere in the 1100's, never said he was syed, but his name is included in the shajarah. This man was Abdul Qadir Jilani, also known as Ghuas Azam and he lived somewhere around Gilan (where is that? Iran, i think).

If there are any iraqi hasani syeds on this forum, have they seen their shajarhs? Ive heard one of our grand ayotallahs from iraq is a hasani syed. Is that true?

wassalam.

I do not know the answer to your question, but one of your statements lacks definition and could be misleading - it is unlikely that all pakistani Hassani syeds are descended from one chain that you refer to. Therefore even if (and it's a big if) that chain is flawed, genealogically a pakistani Hassani syed may be descended from another chain which is not flawed and also goes back to Imam Hassan (as), even if the chain to which you refer is a common one in pakistan.

Salam,

I agree with u ABID. Not all pakistani hasani syeds are descendants of Ghaus Azam and their shajarah does link correctly upto Imam Hassan(as). So some hasani syeds themselves "prove" that other hasani syeds are fake.

Salmany...yes, i'd like to have that chain plz. I'd appreciate it very much.

wassalam.

abdul qadir gilani is not syed he is one put forward by jamaat al sunnat as being syed.If zain ul abidin was sole surviving syed after kabala and the line is not traceable through his progeny back to Ali and fatima then how can abdul qadir be syed.also Hassani syed where does their shajarah go after shahadat of Qasim?

abdul qadir gilani is not syed he is one put forward by jamaat al sunnat as being syed.If zain ul abidin was sole surviving syed after kabala and the line is not traceable through his progeny back to Ali and fatima then how can abdul qadir be syed.also Hassani syed where does their shajarah go after shahadat of Qasim?

Imam Hasan (as) has a son called Hassan Muthana who survived Karbala and they are the Hasani sayyed.

The Hakim, Sadr and Tabatabai families are all Hasani.

Salam,

Abdul Qadir was a staunch suni. That is well known. The problem is whether he was a syed or not. He never himself said that he was a syed. But after his death, his grandson said that he was a syed. There is a lot of confusion in this debate. And ive also heard that there were two people at that time with the same name...Abdul Qadir..one was the famous suni alim known as Ghaus azam, and the other was an unimportant man and he was the actual syed whose line links upto the Imam(as).

(salam)

This topic is highly debatable and I have been doing research on abdul qadir jillani for quite some time. A lot of ppl, mostly sunnis claim that abdul qadir jilani was a syed (and syed from both sides..his mother, um khair fatima or something was a hussaini syed). However evidence exists against this. If you read books on abdul qadir you will not find his shajr in any of them. Nor did he ever claim that he was a syed or hashmi. Some subconinent based books do provide a shajar but it is a flawed shajr.

However his grandson, abu saleh bin abi bakr claimed that he traced his leniage back to imam hassan (as) and presented a shajar ( I have the shajr ). However thee experts of nasb in Baghdad rejected the shajr becasue a lot of ppl in the shajr never existed.

genealogically a pakistani Hassani syed may be descended from another chain which is not flawed and also goes back to Imam Hassan , even if the chain to which you refer is a common one in pakistan.

Yes, that is true.

one was the famous suni alim known as Ghaus azam, and the other was an unimportant man and he was the actual syed whose line links upto the Imam(as).

I have also heard this but have'nt read it anywher.

Allah hu 'aalim

wasalam,

wassee

Edited by wassee mohammad

Very good clarification topic for discussion. but please, i would like to deviate a bit, i am a little confuse for your discription or labling Maulana Abdul-Qadri Jilani as a suni(Islamic extremist)? which i will refused, we have to be distinctive when we talk about our grand Sheiks and their sects. Sufis are severely deviated from sunis(Islamic extremist) in their practices and believes, and Maulana Abdul-Qadri Jilani was a Sufi Sheik. the suni's lineage is from Muawiya - Yezid to current ISIS and Bokom Haram people who are tarnishing the image of Muslims. i hope our research can truely address the grand Sheiks very well.

Assalaamu Alaikum!

Shaikh abdul Qadir jillani was Syed, All Hassani & Jillani Syeds Shajarah goes to Hazrat Hassan Mussana r.a Son of Imam

Hassan a.s & He Was Injured in battle of karbala...

Imam Hassan had two descendents, Hassan zaid and Hasan Mathana, Hasani syeds are mainly populated in Iran and Arab. Also all pakistani Hasanis are not descendants of Abdul Qadir Jilani.

Aaslamualikum 

Ya ALI (AS) MADAD

Gillani hassani syed hain.... aap log itni surety sey kesy kaha skty ho k gillani syed nahii hain....gillani belong to imam hassan as... or rahi baat abdul qadir gillani ki woh father ki traf sey hassani or mother ki traf sey hussaini hain....kbhi history khool k b dekh lo behas ki bajae....gilan iran ka province e jo syed hijrat kar k wahan abbad huy gillani kehlaty hain.... or rai baat hassani syed ka shajra dekhny ki toh aao mein tumy dekhta hu....muj sey contact karein jisny hassani syedat ka shajra dekhna e because im hassani syed and proud to be hassani syed...

Edited by Syed Ali abbas gillani

I someone is denying that there are no Hassani Syeds I think they are denying Surah e Kausar. 

As far Abdul Qadir Jilani is concerned he was controversial because of his faith as well. 

Also Abdullah Shah Ghazi is also Hassani Syed. 

As I said before Imam Hassans lineage is through his two sons. Zaid bin Hassan and Hassan Mathana 

Shah Abdul Azeem famous Shia personality is from the lineage of Zaid bin Hassan as well. 

If someone wants history or shajra please contact me. 

But I would like to see ur shajra before u see mine so I know I am talking to a real cousin brother or sister. 

Mola ki Aman 

Also this is not about Shia or Sunni because I have seen allot Kazmi Bukhari Naqvi Said Rizvi Jeffery and many more who are sunnies. So instead of hating each other bring everyone together