Sign in to follow this  
Guest DjibrilCisse

The 12th Imam will come when....

Rate this topic

Guest DjibrilCisse

A sister recently posted an interesting hadeeth of how the world will be when the 12th Imam comes. Looking through the list, it is half completed.

Regular praying of salat will be discontinued.

I dont think we're there yet.

Carnal passions will be enjoyed unabatedly.

I think this is pretty true for the world today.

Sincere believers will have no control over the lawlessness prevailing among the people.

This is very true. The fanatics and the seasonal muslims are growing in numbers.

Evil will be praised as good, and good will be condemned as evil.

Well when women with scarves are called opressed, and naked women are publicly appreciated, I think we're getting there.

The unreliable will be considered dependable and the reliable will be regarded untrustworthy.

No comment

The liars will be accepted as the truthful and the truthful will be rejected as the liars.

The media is a good example.

Teenagers will preach religion from the pulpit.

This is a major issue. We're very close. The maulanas are getting younger and younger.

Fun and frivolity will be a popular pastime among the people.

I confess to this one. I spend more hours playing football and joking with my friends than I do on the prayermat. I am not alone. It is rare to see even a Muslim spending more time in religious activities than in fun and frivolity. Lets face it, this prophecy has come true.

Spending in the way of Allah will be avoided by the rich as an unjust punishment.

Very true. Many Muslims go to functions/prayers like taxpayers, not like worshippers.

Children will not obey their parents.

Well, most of them dont. Obediance is still there in our community but its shrinking.

Comets will frequently appear.

Due to lack of knowledge in this field I cant comment.

Droughts will devastate the world now and again.

Theyve been active in Africa. Thats a start.

Those who are in need of help will be looked down as burden on the society.

Very true. Society often complains of how they pay taxes for "lazy, no-good, unemployed people." On top of that, people have to literally beg for money for the poor/disabled.

The devil will conquer the hearts of the people, even though they may appear as human beings.

Looking at the deeds around the world, this seems to be true already.

Homosexuality will be legalised.

This one has come true.

Men will dress like women, and women will attire themselves in men's clothes.

Becoming more and more common.

Masjid will be adorned with gold and silver, like the heathens adorn their temples.

I guess there a a few mosques like that.

People will pose as friends but harbour ill will and hostility in their hearts.

The result: traitors. We have enough of those in the world.

The Muslim men will wear silk and gold.

Not all of them do, but there are many.

Usury and bribe will become a mode of daily life.

Its become so common, it even happens in schools (i'll give you this girls number if you kick that guys ***).

Musical instruments and games of chance will be the main source of enjoyment.

In Las Vegas, yeah.

Irreligiousness will be a sign of distinction.

Very true. Many "muslims" are fairly prouid of saying "oh, but I'm not a strict Muslim."

The rich will go to pilgrimage as a picnic or a pleasure trip, the middle class will use it for making money, and the poor to pose as pious.

Very true. The pilgrimage has become a luxury trip with 5 star hotels.

The people who organise groups have made whole businesses just based on taking/sending people on pilgrimages.

The Quran will be studied to show off, not to seek the truth.

This is a problem within the Ummah. We feel that people study juast to become aalims and not to learn something. This is a specific comment, not a general one.

There will be a large number of [Edited Out]s among the people.

In Europe and America it is extremely common.

Women will abandon hijab (veil) and freely indulge in immorality.

We all know how common this has become.

Unseasonal rainfalls will be in abundance.

!?

Adultery will become fashionable.

In a way, yes. People dismiss it extremely casually nowadays instead oif going "oh my god!".

Due to decline in birthrate there will be one man among fifty women.

Not yet, but there are more women than men. In America, for example, I think around 52% are women and 48% are men.

Selam alaycom,

These are just a few signs, but if you ponder upon them it is very troubling the amount of them we can support with evidence or clearly see in our society. Some may be limited to certain places, like Las Vegas, or in Africa, however, we can find instances of almost all of them somewhere. May Allah guide us to the right path, give us patience and steadfastness, and hasten the appearance of Imam Zaman.

Peace,

Um Ali

Guest DjibrilCisse
May Allah guide us to the right path, give us patience and steadfastness, and hasten the appearance of Imam Zaman.

Ameen.

Indeed, it is sad to see that after so many perfect examples (the 14 infallibles), out of which 13 where shuhada (martyrs), after a beautiful book (the very words of Allah), after so much mercy the true Muslims are so hard to find and the world is in such a miserable condition.

A sister recently posted an interesting hadeeth of how the world will be when the 12th Imam comes. Looking through the list, it is half completed.

I dont think we're there yet.

I think this is pretty true for the world today.

This is very true. The fanatics and the seasonal muslims are growing in numbers.

Well when women with scarves are called opressed, and naked women are publicly appreciated, I think we're getting there.

No comment

The media is a good example.

This is a major issue. We're very close. The maulanas are getting younger and younger.

I confess to this one. I spend more hours playing football and joking with my friends than I do on the prayermat. I am not alone. It is rare to see even a Muslim spending more time in religious activities than in fun and frivolity. Lets face it, this prophecy has come true.

Very true. Many Muslims go to functions/prayers like taxpayers, not like worshippers.

Well, most of them dont. Obediance is still there in our community but its shrinking.

Due to lack of knowledge in this field I cant comment.

Theyve been active in Africa. Thats a start.

Very true. Society often complains of how they pay taxes for "lazy, no-good, unemployed people." On top of that, people have to literally beg for money for the poor/disabled.

Looking at the deeds around the world, this seems to be true already.

This one has come true.

Becoming more and more common.

I guess there a a few mosques like that.

The result: traitors. We have enough of those in the world.

Not all of them do, but there are many.

Its become so common, it even happens in schools (i'll give you this girls number if you kick that guys ***).

In Las Vegas, yeah.

Very true. Many "muslims" are fairly prouid of saying "oh, but I'm not a strict Muslim."

Very true. The pilgrimage has become a luxury trip with 5 star hotels.

The people who organise groups have made whole businesses just based on taking/sending people on pilgrimages.

This is a problem within the Ummah. We feel that people study juast to become aalims and not to learn something. This is a specific comment, not a general one.

In Europe and America it is extremely common.

We all know how common this has become.

!?

In a way, yes. People dismiss it extremely casually nowadays instead oif going "oh my god!".

Not yet, but there are more women than men. In America, for example, I think around 52% are women and 48% are men.

Can you PLEASE send me the source/sources/any source pertaining to the signs of the end of times as told by the prophet (s)?

Jzk,

Wasalaam

(bismillah)

(salam)

1.Masjid will be adorned with gold and silver, like the heathens adorn their temples.

Haven't you seen Imam Ali's mosque in Najaf? It is made by gold.

2.People will have music in their pockets.

ehh. Ipod? mp3/mp4? that's music player witch you can have in you're pocket.

(wasalam)