Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Saahir

Afghans

hey.........i didnt know sbrai was hindu

no wonder the rakhi ............. i should've known

Yeah, you're right..I'm hindu, and that explains my name (Rai) and the rakhi stuff... :angel: <_<

sorry for her stupidness...she's pakistani..so its explainable...

beta henna...kuch aisay afghani hotay hai..jinko urdu bhi aati hai..

her stupidness....she's pakistani....so its explainable...beta henna..kuch aisay afghani hotay hai..jinko urdu bhi aati hai..

oi akhi miyan....ya aap hum se mukhatib hai, ya henna se mukhatib ho ke bakwaas kar rahe hai.??

henna behain thori mukhtalif hai hum sab insaano se. :)

bhai jaan, kahi aap karachi walay to nahi hai?

akhi miyan....kiya aap ko hamaray hindu honay pe koi shak hai?? yeh 'karachi walay' kahani kiya hai?

you're afghan and you understand urdu... :o

yeh kaise ho sakta hai :blink:

you don't happen to be from colorado now do u? ;)

actually afghans cant speak urdu...they speak hindi...cos they watch bollywood films...

i only know one afghan who can speak proper urdu..as in janab style urdu...not hindi like....humay urdu nahi ata hai...get me!

just because i'm thick doesn't mean i'm unintelligent ^_^ - i only just discovered that some aghans spoke urdu- because my afghan friend was tellign me about her cousins who live in colorado who previously lived in pak- ok!!!!!!!!

and i swaer bro Sbrai said he was indian!!!!!!!!! :donno:

auntie jee..meh joke kar raha tha...sowwie...

sis...i know ur not dumb...and i for one know that...especially the ways u got at me, and those cusses, and the way u speak to me...

"why" " why not"...arggggh... :shaytan:

-lol akhiyan u know im dumb :Hijabi: apart from when it comes to cusses :shaytan: - my friend has had a very bad influence on me :) - I learnt the 'y' 'y not' thing from her :D

-anyways all to all the afghans here i recommend u become members of www.afghanistanonline.com - my friend is forcing me to join and its all about politics :blink: o and another thing- i'm not afghan- j'ai ne pa comprendez! and i can't speak french either :squeez:

-bro SBRai- i knew it!!!!! :Hijabi:

her stupidness....she's pakistani....so its explainable...beta henna..kuch aisay afghani hotay hai..jinko urdu bhi aati hai..

oi akhi miyan....ya aap hum se mukhatib hai, ya henna se mukhatib ho ke bakwaas kar rahe hai.??

akhi miyan....kiya aap ko hamaray hindu honay pe koi shak hai?? yeh 'karachi walay' kahani kiya hai?

mujhe baad meh pata hua...keh aap hindu hai...i have no problem yaar...at uni i have hindu/sikh friends :)

actually afghans cant speak urdu...they speak hindi...cos they watch bollywood films...

i only know one afghan who can speak proper urdu..as in janab style urdu...not hindi like....humay urdu nahi ata hai...get me!

just because i'm thick doesn't mean i'm unintelligent ^_^ - i only just discovered that some aghans spoke urdu- because my afghan friend was tellign me about her cousins who live in colorado who previously lived in pak- ok!!!!!!!!

sis...i know ur not dumb...and i for one know that...especially the ways u got at me, and those cusses, and the way u speak to me...

-lol akhiyan u know im dumb :Hijabi: apart from when it comes to cusses :shaytan: - my friend has had a very bad influence on me :) - I learnt the 'y' 'y not' thing from her :D

-anyways all to all the afghans here i recommend u become members of www.afghanistanonline.com - my friend is forcing me to join and its all about politics :blink: o and another thing- i'm not afghan- j'ai ne pa comprendez! and i can't speak french either :squeez:

liar liar pants on fire

liar liar pants on fire

kya matlab? :huh:

mujhe baad meh pata hua...keh aap hindu hai...i have no problem yaar...at uni i have hindu/sikh friends :)

bhai, there's a difference between hindu and indian..hindu=religion..indian=nationality :)

btw...i'm neither..:D

ummi jaan roya...is just jealous of u SBRai..she once got really jealous of me... ended in disaster...

LIAR!! TAKE IT BACK little brother before I dis-adopt you!

ummi jaan roya...is just jealous of u SBRai..she once got really jealous of me... ended in disaster...

ya, I know she's jealous of me...and she knows why :P...roya, remember... P....H.....D....:D

LIAR!! TAKE IT BACK little brother before I dis-adopt you!

ill take it back..

here u go ..ive taken it back..now u cant dis-own me ummi jaan.

but i give it back to u...

and u still cant disown me cos i did take it back before. :)

(bismillah)

(salam)

chi hal wa ahwal ikhwan e afghan?

asliyyat man afghan nist, waleh, walidayn e man mutawallid e Herat hastand.

omidwarum keh ayyam wa ruzgar e khush dashteh bashin ya hamwatanan e aziz, wa dar in dunya wa akhirat muwaffaq bashin.

man, fi'lan dar Toronto zandagi mikonum. wa taqriban, tamam e umr e khud ra dar in kishwar e fasit tir kardum.

ma'zirat mikhahum, keh farsi e man, adabi ast. chun, agar, ba lahjeh milli e herat gab bezanum... ihtimal e ziyad ast, keh shoma mutawajjeh nemishawin... ya'ni beh gapum nemifahmin.

ziyad waqt e shoma ra nemigirum.

iltemas ad-du'a

ba iman e khuda wa khuda hafiz e shoma

ma'zirat mikhahum, keh farsi e man, adabi ast

that's for sure ... lol ... welcome ... we're very, um, informal here.

Guest so_solid_shia

HEHEHE

WELL MODESTY......BECAUSE YOUR SO MODEST DUH! "WATEVER 2 MASTERS DEGREES" MASHALLAH.....AND WITCHCRAFT FOR OBVIOUS REASONS :angel: :angel: hehehehehhehehehe :!!!:

BTW THANKS SBRAI :D BIG UP YOURSELF SHOLA LARKI HAI YA SHOLA AHA SHOLA WHOA-OO WHOA-OO

Salaam Alaikum,

Sorry I haven't been on the forum a lot I'm the afghan sistah that's MIA....lol. But a big salaam to all the new afghans and welcome Br. HAIDARI, I think you might be related to me bro....I have a bunch of cousins with that last name.

What's been up with you all? I see sis Roya has been keeping everyone busy w/ her crazy self ;) Thanks for the history lesson on Pashtuns sis...lol.

Salaam bogo bar e hamagee :P