Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

The Secret Life of Umar Ibn Alkhattab

Rate this topic

NoorFatima

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

This Post is in response to Ibn Salafiyyah's post regarding Ibn Sabba2, I told you Ya Ibn Salafiyyah if you continue posting rubbish, than i will fire back with your own medacine.

DID YOU GUYS ALL KNOW WHAT UMAR IBN ALKHATTAB DID DURING HIS SPARE TIME??????

Úä ÓÇáã Èä ÚÈÏ Çááå Ãä ÚãÑ Èä ÇáÎØÇÈ ßÇä íÏÎá íÏå Ýí ÏÈÑ ÇáÈÚíÑ æíÞæá: Åäí ÎÇÆÝ Ãä ÃÓÃá ÚãÇ Èß.

(ÇÈä ÓÚÏ¡ ßÑ).

http://www.ansarweb.net/wathaeq/50.htm

The translation of the text is:

Umar Ibn Alkhattab use to put HIS HAND INSIDE A CAMELS "A - HOLE" AND ASK "I'M AFRIDE THAT SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH HIM?(MEANING THE CAMEL)"

Oh muslims every where, why on gods green earth would the "Farooq" put his hand in a camels ars??? What kind of sick fantasy did he have in mind??? Was it his illness that we all know about? wHY DID HE SAY "I'm afraid to ask what is wrong with him"??? Maybe he couldn't catch the clue that his hand was in the poor things ars???

The refference is Al-tabbaqat Alkubra by Ibn Sa'ad - Part Three Page 286.

WE ASK Allah FOR HIS HELP!!!!!

P.S.

Please click on the link above to see the scanned page and book so everyone can see what the sunnis write about their beloved Farooq.

And Ya Ibn Salafiyya, if you continue posting rubbish, i will expose all of your Caliphs for the sickos they are.

(salam)

Noor of Fatima

See how you shia stoop below worm that slyther the earth and lie about the companions, But then you are true to your faith doing TAQEEYA :shaytan: :!!!: :P

• Advanced Member

you cannot read arabic.

they didn't teach you it in karachi sipa e sahaba school did they?

if you go and tell that kuttay ka bacha tariq azam to read it, he will reject it aswell. this hadith is in arabic. why dont we get is translated by other people for your satisfaction?

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

To TAHA,

BUT THAT HADEES IS A FALSE SO HOW CAN I EXPLAIN IT

I would respond with the same thing when i find out my beloved "Farooq" did such a nasty thing, [edited]:Hijabi:

(salam)

Edited by Baatil Ka Kaatil

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

to bro Baatil Ka Kaatil,

:D :D :D :P

I'm sorry, i just wanted to proov a point to the sunnis here that we know all kinds of things their caliphs did, but we don't post it becuase it doesn't serve anyone. However, they post all kinds of bizzare things about us, so i just want them to have a taste of their own medacine.

(salam)

• Advanced Member

…either marchian or arabic for that matter…the real question is that who has comes up with this kind of a accusation on someone who is still respected by billions of Muslims. [edited] should have some credibility. No one of you or the person who comes up with sicko propaganda against the people, who were the great companion of Mohammed, were present at that time. You guys literally should be ashamed of your posting of such kind.

• Veteran Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

…either marchian or arabic for that matter…the real question is that who has comes up with this kind of a accusation on someone who is still respected by billions of Muslims.

It is not an accusation, it is a fact from the books of the Sunnis who revere this man.

[edited] should have some credibility.

The reason for bringing up the Arabic is so people can verify the original text and see it in its context because what she gave was only a translation.

No one of you or the person who comes up with sicko propaganda against the people, who were the great companion of Mohammed, were present at that time.

According to your logic, neither of us were present when George Washington chopped down that cherry tree so it can't be true. That's the nature of history, we can only know something happened in the past by trusting the words of those who were there that wrote it down.

This "great companion" of Muhammad never exhibited any greatness during Muhammad's lifetime and betrayed him after his death.

• Advanced Member
…either marchian or arabic for that matter…the real question is that who has comes up with this kind of a accusation on someone who is still respected by billions of Muslims.[edited], should have some credibility. No one of you or the person who comes up with sicko propaganda against the people, who were the great companion of Mohammed, were present at that time. You guys literally should be ashamed of your posting of such kind.

Mr. Morphys,

Let Allah be your witness, may I ask you what your response was when you heard Azim Tariq abusing Imam Mahdi in the gathering of thousands of people?

===========

Secondly, I am against the fitna and never post such stuff.

I have seen sister noorfatima response too. And at this moment I believe that she is not wrong. It's the reaction of posts that we have been receiving from hatf and others for the last couple of days.

Peace.

• Advanced Member

Aren’t you a genius and have answer for every scenario, no matter how stupid could that be!!! Comparing George Washington with a companion of Prophet of God. Bravo……

Either this is fabrication or Allah may not be wise enough to make Othman, Bakr, Ali & Omar of his companion?

Its seems like that your ancestors in Islam has played a great drama of hatred and partition for some political gain, and used religion as an entity to divert the entire coming generation.

• Advanced Member

ÈÓã Çááå ÇáÑÍãÇä ÇáÑÍíã

ÇáÍãÏ ááå ÑÈ ÇáÚÇáãíä

æ ÕáÇÉ æÓáÇã Úáì ÎíÑ ÎáÞå ÃÌãÚíä ãÍãÏ æ Çáå ÃáØíÈíä ÃáØÇåÑíä

(salam)

The poor camel :(

Wassalaam

• Veteran Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

Aren’t you a genius and have answer for every scenario, no matter how stupid could that be!!!

The reply of a person who could not respond intelligently to any of my points. :rolleyes:

You are woefully ignorant of Islamic history and in particular the lives of the companions of Prophet Muhammad (saw), most of whom betrayed him after his departure from this world.

The fact remains, what was quoted above is a historical FACT from the books of the Sunni sect (remember, history is writen by the victors). Unless you can show otherwise, please refrain from commenting on topics that you have no knowledge about. Thanks.

• Advanced Member

Isn’t that one of the favorite statement of you guys that we are ignorant of Islamic history. Nice try though!!!! Mister keep this in your gray matter firmly that we are not that unaware of Islamic History as you think and portrayed here.

Betrayed Him, Historical facts, unawareness of Islamic values, Sharia, Quran , Maraje, Hadiths….these are all old tactics. You would be very surprise that what we know about Islam…Its just 1400 yrs old buddy…and on the civilization timeline, this period is next to nothing.

Edited by Morphyus_Clay

• Advanced Member

Morpheus, I didn't say that you were ignorant. I just said that your books have some pretty nasty stuff about your sheikhs like Omar.

And about Bibi Ayesha but i won't go up to their as she was the prophet's wife after all...

• Advanced Member

ÈÓã Çááå ÇáÑÍãÇä ÇáÑÍíã

ÇáÍãÏ ááå ÑÈ ÇáÚÇáãíä

æ ÕáÇÉ æÓáÇã Úáì ÎíÑ ÎáÞå ÃÌãÚíä ãÍãÏ æ Çáå ÃáØíÈíä ÃáØÇåÑíä

Morph, are you gonna start making threats yet?

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

Thanks to all the brothers and sisters who defended my post :D The reason i posted this is because many sunnis come to our forum and start posting lies and rubbish about us in a very insulting fasion. No Sunni who is currently present on this forum wants to discuss things in a scientific and proper fasion, they just want to slander us, and thats it.

So in responce to all this non sence, we shias can do the same, and thats exactly what i'm doing. I will expose all of your three caliphs for the crimes they did against humanity(and in this case, against the poor camel :cry: ).

To Morphyus_Clay,

If i where you, insead of crying "lies, fabricated, lies", proove that omar didn't do this nasty act. This book is from one of your greatest historians, you either bring us a fatwa issuing that this scholar is not sunni, or shuuuuuuusssssssssssssssh!

(salam)

• Veteran Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

Mr. Morphyus_Clay talks as if he is some great scholar of Islam but his study of Islam probably goes no farther than a Bernard Lewis book that he picked up from Borders. Maybe he spent some time reading Answering-Islam and now that he's learned some Islamic lingo, he thinks of himself an authority on Islam. :lol:

So Shaykh ol-Islam Morphyus_Clay, tell us why you believe that hadith is fabricated. Was there a discrepency in the isnad? Did it contradict a Qur'anic verse? Were one of the narrators untrustworthy? I look forward to seeing your expert analysis of the hadith (in its original Arabic of course) as to how you decided it's geuineness.

Edited by Ali786

Sallam

Can the Mod please look at some comments...like ur bad but not as bad as umar? Justa request...for all the Sunnis Tell em Tabaqat is a Secndary source ... Ibn Saad borrowed from Al Waqidi who was criticised by many...check isnad before accusing.

Sallam

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

We don't have to check anything, its your books, not ours.

And to the MOD, i don't understand why my post abive was edited, i didn't post any lies, or insults, was not umar bad for doing this thing?

(salam)