Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
shiaofhussayn

Please pray for me - Hopind to get job and driver lisence

Rate this topic

Assalamu Aleykum to all. Inshallah u r all in the best of health and imaan.

wel brothers and sisters as some of you have already know, my life is screwed up at the moment. u see it all started wen we ( my family) started coming to america and we had to fill out those forms and applications and stuff.  so my mom, didnot now that much about wat is going on and how america would be so her father (my grandfather) told her to shorten or decrease our age, bc the younger u are the better edu u wil get. wel now 18 right but i go by 14. dang! man wallahi it is pain. cant work-cant drive-cant do anything, dang! cant even help out my mother after she had fed for the past 18 dand years.  :angry:

but now iam askin u to pray for me bc i am trying to go to jc penny bc they are hiring and so one of my friends told me that if i showed them my birth certificate, they mihgt accept me, and that is where the prayer comes in that i am askin u plz. and the other thing is that i wil try to go to that place where u get the driver lisence from. and hoping to do the same thing i am planin to do wen i go to jc penny, show them my birth certificate.

anywas, thanx that is the least u (my family) can do for me. :)

wasalaaam :)

O Allah! please for the sake of Muhammad and His Family.

O Allah! send Thy blessings on Muhammad and His Family.

Salam bro,

That's terrible...can't you try to correct it. Get the papers from your old country or somthing to prove it. Wow four years is a big diff :(.

well inshallah khair i will keep you in my duas. And before you go to the interview keep reciting Aytul Kursi its a very powerful ayah. It can be found in sura cow. verse 255.  Inshallah you get the job keep us posted. Wasalam

May Allah help you my brother,,, I suggest that you try to correct the problem by showing your original documents to the authorities. Remember that if you plan on going to college, than you may waste alot of time, however, it won't be too bad.

Try to work for some Arabs as they don't care about that much.

Hey, claiming that your mother did a mistake with numbers (as she is not an english native speaker) would may be help you (I'm not encouraging you to lie!!!)

Just have faith in Allah and He will help you.

Peace :)

Salam o Alekum,

u see it all started wen we ( my family) started coming to america and we had to fill out those forms and applications and stuff.  so my mom, didnot now that much about wat is going on and how america would be so her father (my grandfather) told her to shorten or decrease our age,

I think a lot will depend on what forms and applications were filled. If they were just educational forms things might be easy to mend. However if we are talking about Immigration and other governmental forms things may get complicated. Your mother could be held responcible for mis-information etc.

One way is to find a good lawyer and ask him for his advice.

May Allah, be haq e Mohammad (SAWW) wa Aley Mohammad solve your problem.

Khuda Hafiz.

However if we are talking about Immigration and other governmental forms things may get complicated. Your mother could be held responcible for mis-information etc.

yup, unfortunately, that is it. yea we are trying to correct it. but u see if ppl are agianst u, and u live in those ppl's country, and especially if those ppl think that ur ppl (muslims) were behind the 9/11 attack, wat can u possible do, other that to pray to the Lord of the worlds.

u see, we went to Detroit like 5x but nothing worked for us. we told them the whole story, and they took some money adn actually this time (last time we went there) we (me and my bro ali, same problem aka: soldierofalmahdi, in the forum) singed the papers, which means that they accept that we were 18 and 16. but athey said before it became official, we had to wait for an interview fro i dotn now wat reason, so we are stil waitin for them.

and today, 9/6/02, iam going to jc penny with my cousin (hopefuly if he says yes) and inshallah they accept me to get a job. Inshallah I will.

wasalaam :)

and o btw thank u gyz soooooooo much. that is all u can do for me so i really apriciate it. God bles u and ur family. amiiiiin