Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Muhammed Ali

Its time to stop saying "death to america"! - Why?

Rate this topic

because it is misunderstood. the american public believe that they are being cursed to death .

imagine a croud of iranian saying death to america. how would an american feel.

better to say : "death to american government"  and remind them that we are aginst their government and not the bublic

because it is misunderstood. the american public believe that they are being cursed to death .

imagine a croud of iranian saying death to america. how would an american feel.

better to say : "death to american government"  and remind them that we are aginst their government and not the bublic

Your post That we Should Not Shout "Death to America" is silly and stupid! Soon somone will Probally say that we Should Not showe Our Anger against Israel Becouse some of them are Nice persons! Listen to me now! When the american public hear Angry Muslims shouting "Down down Satan America or Death Death to Great Satan America

They Will Immediate ask themselves(theamericans) What HAVE MY COUNTREY DONE TO MAKE THIS PERSONS FILLED WITH HATRED AGAINST MY COUNTREY! What have My countrey done to make Muslims so angry  So that

The Muslims carried out great suicidse attacks wich created a devastating impact on my life! He will also Ultimately think " Who are my gover nement and why is IT HATED OF THE ENTIRE WORDL!"

Think Dear Brother before You post!

Salaam

The people that support the government are no better then the government, so in that case we should say "Death to the American Government and it's supporters!!"

Bro Abdulhujjah, more Americans mistrust the government than you think but the Zionist-controlled media does not allow their voices to be heard.

Imam Khomeini (SA) has said:

[i:post_uid1]The feelings of the Iranian nation concern American government, not American nation. [/i:post_uid1]

Salam o Alekum,

I am not saying anything about the question weather it should or not be said..... but I wanted to point out something:

You wrote:

When the american public hear Angry Muslims shouting "Down down Satan America or Death Death to Great Satan America

They Will Immediate ask themselves(theamericans) What HAVE MY COUNTREY DONE TO MAKE THIS PERSONS FILLED WITH HATRED AGAINST MY COUNTREY! What have My countrey done to make Muslims so angry  So that

The Muslims carried out great suicidse attacks wich created a devastating impact on my life! He will also Ultimately think " Who are my gover nement and why is IT HATED OF THE ENTIRE WORDL!"

Well, this is NOT how Americans THINK.

They think that they are The BEST, Most SUCCESSFUL, Most POWERFUL nation on the face of earth and no one can possibly have anything against such a nice country.

When they hear angry Muslims shouting "Down down  America" they think this way: "These are some crazy people (fanatics, extremest) who are Enemies of America, its values, freedom, power, success etc"

Similarly when someone carried out suicidse attacks they think this way: "These are some EVIL people who are Enemies of America, its values, freedom, power, success etc"

So after 9/11 very few people thaught why it happened?or if had to do anything with the American foreign policy (Israel, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Oil etc).

Most Americans think that it was an act of some EVIL people who live in the caves of Afghanistan who are Enemies of America, who HATE its values, freedom, power, success etc"

On the other hand the American religious extremists are preeching that Islam and Quran teaches Muslims to attack Christians, kill thm etc.

I just wanted to make this clear.

Khuda Hafiz.

Edited By Orion on 1031330782

Salaamun Alaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakaatohu.

Brother Saleh Ali-Sufi,

I can understand your point of view, and I respect it even though I do not entirely agree with it.

If I remember correctly the Prophet Muhammad SAW. and the Imams of the AHLUL BAYT A.S. have said DO NOT HATE THE KAAFIR BUT HATE HIS KUFFAR.

We are all ibne Aadam A.S. if we all adopt the method of AKHLAAK which Prophet Muhammad SAW. the AHLUL BAYT A.S. and the Pious Sahaaba Ikraam have set for us ALHAMDULILLAH , we will make great progress and make the opponents of Islam understand what true Islam is and not some extremeist version of it which the Amercians and others cannot understand but will only block. MAASHAALLAH this is already happening, we can see that there are more Muslim converts/reverts than ever before in the Western World.

However I do agree with you that we should be taking more positive steps towards helping our Muslim Bretheren and and making our voices heard where there is injustice. Obviously this will not all happen overnight, but INSHAALLAH this will happen, we must put across our message in a good manner so the rest of the World will undestand us.

No offence meant to any persons.

Allah HAAFIZ,

Your Shia Brother in Islam.

Shahid Abbas Bokhari.

Lover of the AHLUL BAYT A.S.

Personally, as an American, I understand the underlying message -- down with the US Govt.  However, disagreeing with the govt. is one thing but attacking civilians to send a message to a govt. is another.

We see hatred, intolerance and future violence in your message of "Death to America".  And what would make us think any differently?

Personally, as an American, I understand the underlying message -- down with the US Govt.  However, disagreeing with the govt. is one thing but attacking civilians to send a message to a govt. is another.

We see hatred, intolerance and future violence in your message of "Death to America".  And what would make us think any differently?

When the american public hear Angry Muslims shouting "Down down Satan America or Death Death to Great Satan America

Well, this is NOT how Americans THINK.

They think that they are The BEST, Most SUCCESSFUL, Most POWERFUL nation on the face of earth and no one can possibly have anything against such a nice country.

When they hear angry Muslims shouting "Down down  America" they think this way: "These are some crazy people (fanatics, extremest) who are Enemies of America, its values, freedom, power, success etc"

Similarly when someone carried out suicidse attacks they think this way: "These are some EVIL people who are Enemies of America, its values, freedom, power, success etc"

So after 9/11 very few people thaught why it happened?or if had to do anything with the American foreign policy (Israel, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Oil etc).

Most Americans think that it was an act of some EVIL people who live in the caves of Afghanistan who are Enemies of America, who HATE its values, freedom, power, success etc"

On the other hand the American religious extremists are preeching that Islam and Quran teaches Muslims to attack Christians, kill thm etc.

I just wanted to make this clear.

Khuda Hafiz.

Amir, the reason people (muslims) having a hard time to preceive the potential for change because our so called "intelectual" is been blinded by the extreme hate and illiteracy among us. We like to show and ramp our anger on either side of the road instead of in being median.

If we can adapt the thinking process before we plan out thing would benefit us alot. And offcourse, for good ideas and better judgement, we have to update ourself with the rest of the world.

Guest socrates

Salam,

The terrorist regime ruling the U.S. has through the corporate mafias brainwashed the 'death to america' etc. to convince any tom and Richard to believe it refers to their death, while it knows very well that the death refers to nothing but itself.

Based on pragmatism the practise should be re-assessed. I can't say I disagree with the fact that I would like the terrorist regime which supplied Saddam with chemical and biological weapons to kill tens of thousands of people, and who armed and financed Taliban and Al Qaeda which killed thousands of shias, to fall down, and that the perpetrators should be put in justice.