Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Iran warns US against attack

Rate this topic

Guest Old Marine Vet
Allah guides the beleivers to victory, if there is to be some sort of war between the american crusaders and iran then i cant beleive Allah will help the zionist satan overcome islam

As they say on the tuna commercial, "Sorry Charlie", but Allah/God ain't on your side, haven't you figured that out yet?

If you want to bible or koran thump, then you have to ask this question who are God's chosen people?

The Jews!

And you guys have been trying to wipe out his people for 50 years, sorry, look what happened to Germany for doing that!

• Advanced Member
Im a old Vet to but your a Old Marine vet, those are the guys that gotta wear those tight shorts and bell bottoms.

How Gay..........

Those are sailors not marines. This is what the ceremonial uniform of the marines looks like. During missions they wear the same fatigues as army soldiers.

post-19-1054835301.jpg

Guest ya ameer
As they say on the tuna commercial, "Sorry Charlie", but Allah/God ain't on your side, haven't you figured that out yet?

If you want to bible or koran thump, then you have to ask this question who are God's chosen people?

The Jews!

And you guys have been trying to wipe out his people for 50 years, sorry, look what happened to Germany for doing that!

I stand witness that there is no god but Allah the One. He has no like. My testimony has been tested in its frankness, and its essence is our belief. We shall cling to it for ever till we live and shall store it facing the tribulations that overtake us because it is the foundation stone of Belief (iman) and the first step towards good actions and Divine pleasure. It is the means to keep Satan away. imam Ali..sermon 2

The Jews!

O' creatures of Allah! the most beloved of Allah is he whom Allah has given power (to act) against his passions, so that his inner side is (submerged in) grief and the outer side is covered with fear. The lamp of guidance is burning in his heart. He has provided entertainment for the day that is to befall him. He regards what is distant to be near himself and takes the hard to be light. He looks at and perceives; he remembers (Allah) and enhances (the tempo of his) actions. He drinks sweet water to whose source his way has been made easy. So he drinks to satisfaction and takes the level path. He has put off the clothes of desires and got rid of worries except one worry peculiar to him. He is safe from misguidance and the company of people who follow their passions. He has become the key to the doors of guidance, and the lock for the doors of destruction.

He has seen his way and is walking on it. He knows his pillar (of guidance) and has crossed over his deep water. He has caught hold of the most reliable supports and the strongest ropes. He is on that level of conviction which is like the brightness of the sun. He has set himself for Allah, the Glorified, for performance of the most sublime acts of facing all that befalls him and taking every step needed for it. He is the lamp in darkness. He is the dispeller of all blindness, key to the obscure, remover of complexities, and a guide in vast deserts. When he speaks he makes you understand whereas when he remains silent then it is safe to do so. He did everything only for Allah and so Allah also made him His own. Consequently, he is like the mines of His faith and as a stump in His earth. He has enjoined upon himself (to follow) justice.

The first step of his justice is the rejection of desires from his heart. He describes right and acts according to it. There is no good which he has not aimed at nor any likely place (of virtue) of the Qur'an. Therefore the Qur'an is his guide and leader. He gets down when the Qur'an puts down his weight and he settles where the Qur'an settles him down.

ima ali a.s...sermon 86

• Advanced Member
Allah guides the beleivers to victory, if there is to be some sort of war between the american crusaders and iran then i cant beleive Allah will help the zionist satan overcome islam.

500 million Arabs are terrified of 5 million Jews even though they have them surrounded. Multiple pre-emptive attacks on Israel have led to humiliating (very quick) defeats. Egypt tried 3 times for crying out loud.

Guest ya ameer
500 million Arabs are terrified of 5 million Jews even though they have them surrounded. Multiple pre-emptive attacks on Israel have led to humiliating (very quick) defeats. Egypt tried 3 times for crying out loud.

crit i was talking about iran, beause they are shia i.e. followers of imamAli and the prophets family a.s

being a shi'i is different from being an arab!

'500 million Arabs are terrified of 5 million Jews even though they have them surrounded. Multiple pre-emptive attacks on Israel have led to humiliating (very quick) defeats. Egypt tried 3 times for crying out loud.'

First of all there are 300 million arabs in ME

Second, when talking about Egypt, they had isreal defeat in 1950 something until with financial incentive from the west they were courted back. But Isreal made peace with Egypt under Sadaat and now Jordon and Egypt take on roles as peace intermidiaries. This is the whole problem, the rulers play no viable role.

Third of all Isreal has the 4th strongest army in the world because of it's own WMDs thanx to america. You can have millions surrounding you but when they are not united how they ever defeat their foe? And lets not forget about the american bases in the ME too in Qatar and now Iraq. Talk about a strangle hold.

Edited by Dhzokhar
Guest Old Marine Vet
crit i was talking about iran, beause they are shia i.e. followers of imamAli and the prophets family a.s

being a shi'i is different from being an arab!

Really? Your track record fighting against the arabs in Iraq isn't exactly stellar.

What makes you think you could do any better agains the Jews then the Arabs?

Oh, I know Shiites are bullet proof?

You know some of my fellow indian brothers of past, used to have that nonsense fed into them too, they did what was called the "Ghist Dance" which supposedly made their shirts impervious to gunfire, someboy should have told that to guy who designed the 45-70 trapdoor springfield rifle for the U.S. Calvary, because it ventilated most of them quite easily!

Edited by Old Marine Vet