Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
slave of allah

4 all pakistanis - Hoo do u support in the elections?

Rate this topic

Aslamo 3alikum,

Lolzz...

I am with Imran Khan....

for others (non-pakistanis) I'd like to tell that Imran Khan is a former cricketer....he has never won any seat  :( he seems to me good so I think he should get a chance..

so you, slave of Allah, has voted for MMA (mutahida majlis-e-Amal)

I just hate this party...... :nono: I wonder how Sajid naqvi just stood with these stupid Salafi Mullahs who have declared us kafirs!!! I just hate him when I his pics hugging Maulana Fazlul Rehman and Sami-ul-Haq  :angry:  :angry:

[b:post_uid5]For non-pakistani:[/b:post_uid5] MMA is a party formed by all the etremist Mullah, who supported Taleban, and are supporting them even now, there are 5 main leaders of MMA. Maulana Fazlul Rehman, Qazi Hussain Ahmed, Maulana Sami-ul-Haq and Sajid Naqvi

[i:post_uid5]Maulana Fazlul Rehman[/i:post_uid5]: This Maulana is a great supporter of Mullah Umar and Taleban and has met him personally so many times, he is running many madressas in which he teaches that shias are kafir and stuffs like that......he is same like Sipahe Sahaba (those who kills shias)

[i:post_uid5]Qazi Hussain Ahmed:[/i:post_uid5] Well, he is comparatively neutral, but is a wahabi and a great supporter of taleban, he has declared that Musharraf should be killed since he help USA, so demolish the rule of Ameer-ul-momineen Mullah Umar.

[i:post_uid5]Maulana Sami-ul-Haq[/i:post_uid5]: another great Deo Bandi( wahabis of India), he has also declared us kafir, and wow his fatwas about shias are really impressive and Amazing.

[i:post_uid5]Maulana Noorani[/i:post_uid5]: His party is kinda good, but he himself he so fanatic, and extremist. he is a normal sunni but has so much hatred for shias....

[i:post_uid5]Sajid Naqvi[/i:post_uid5]: Ahhh, I dont know how to describe this man, he is the leader of Tahrik-e-jafaria Pakistan. I dont want to comment on this man  :angry: ...ok fine others are doing bad, but it hurts more when our people got engage in such activites  :(

ma salama

I wonder how Sajid naqvi just stood with these stupid Salafi Mullahs who have declared us kafirs!!! I just hate him when I his pics hugging Maulana Fazlul Rehman and Sami-ul-Haq  :angry:  :angry:

Aslamo 3alikum,

Till yet,

I,Peer Syed Sahib has voted for : Imran Khan

Orion has voted for : Peoples Party Pakistan

Slave Of Allah has voted for: MMA (Mutahida Majlis Amal)

I'd not like to comment about People's Party because its a common political party( not religious one) :D

ma salama

Maulana Fazlul Rehman: This Maulana is a great supporter of Mullah Umar and Taleban and has met him personally so many times, he is running many madressas in which he teaches that shias are kafir and stuffs like that......he is same like Sipahe Sahaba (those who kills shias)

Well this guy is the funniest of them all...Apart from the fact that he is good friends with Mullah Umar, it is also said that the initail 12, who started the taliban movement, studies in his Madressas at Bannu, in Pakistan.. Now this guy usualy stands for a seat from my home town, D.I.Khan, and usually wins, the funniest thing ever happened at the last elections.. He was competing against two other contendors, one of who, Musarat Shaheen, happens to be a Sleezy movie star.. And the most amazing thing, both of them lost and this third guy won.. N e ways, it was very funny that Maulana Diesel (Fazal-ur-Rahman) lost against the actress..

Aslamo 3alikum,

soorry

i voted 4 them coz they have shias with them

so i thot they wood be ok

i like a unity between shias and sunnis ok  

Very funny  :D ....Shias and sunnis are there in Peoples Party too....ratio is more than what u have in MML..then why didnt u vote for it??.....Shias and sunnis are there in PML too....why didnt u vote for it???.......just simply say that you have voted because this is the mixture of all extremist and fanatic Mullahs...whom I hate..and u love

sorry Orion..I thought it was you, because I saw a new vote with your post...so I thought it must be you who has voted for PPP :P

Anyways  ;)

Take Care All

ma salama