Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Idols in the house, has god removed his hand? - God has removed his ha

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

You've assumed that God was protecting America.  I would recommend that you not speak on God's behalf.   You should look at America's history.  

1.  Killed millions of American Indians and took over their land.

2.  Literally broke every treaty with the Indians.

3.  Built the country using forced slave labor of millions of blacks.

4.  Stole Hispanic land.

5.  Refused the rights of blacks as human beings.

and so on....

The existence of America is the same as Israel, illegitimate.

• Advanced Member

I agree with you 10000000000% OPTIKA!!!

America uses other nations for its own benefit and then leaves those nations in turmoil.

Look at what it did to Nicaragua and other Latin American nations! It SUPPORTED TERRORISM... and then plays innocent later on!!!!!!!!!! UGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

That makes me sooooooooooo mad...!!!!

Well, I could go on and on...But I need to cool down now lol... Take care...Salaam!!!

*Sarah*

• Advanced Member

Crit:

Hmmm... Was that directed towards me???

That since I live in the US I cannot criticize this country's policies???

Why is it that when Americans (whites) who live here criticize the country and voice their opinions, they are just being democratic...

But when Muslims do it... It's treason!!!

Talk about double-standards...

~Sarah~

• Advanced Member

Well whatever the case maybe -- by far USA is a better place to live than any other nation in world (including IRAN). Only thing about the US that's despicable is its foreign policies but other than that -- what are the complaints?

Its the only nation where you will find all types of people from all over the world, of every religious living in a civilized manner -- a way a Muslim country should be.

We as Muslim should be ashamed of not honoring Imam Ali's last will  -- to hold tight our Islamic values or the non-Muslims will be successful by using them.

So think about it --

Wa Salaam,

Dhulfiqar

• Advanced Member

Asalaamu Alaikum

Dhulfiqar:

Yes, good point. That is one thing that I do like about America, for people of all religions to coexist peacefully.

It's sad though, that after 9/11 Muslims and Arabs have been targeted and imprisoned for no reason... If you think about it... What is happening to the Arabs/Muslims now is what happened to the Jews during Hitler's time... well, not to such a severe extent (of course)... But we are tagged and labeled now... and have no real privacy anymore either (I could tell you stories about that...)

*sigh* I'm not anti-American completely... I'm only anti-American when it comes to foreign policies... Other than that, I am grateful that I am living in this country...

:)

Take care...Salaam

~Sarah~

• Advanced Member

Sarah,

It's not so bad -- out of 10 million Muslims, roughly 5000 have been imprisoned or deported (because they were illegal in the country -- so they should have been deported a LONG time ago).

To agree I think the Americans for their safety need to some degree racial profile Arabs. This race knocked down the two of the largests towers in the world killing thousands and effecting millions.

I think we just need to be a bit more careful and more political. Hello! I Jewish politician is standing for our rights, "If they dont stand up for their rights, I will."  I don't recall his name but my father mentioned it.

So, its our inactiveness that lets it happen -- well lets get active! We as Muslims cry too much! We feel the whole world is against -- lets say they are -- so do something about it! Jeez! (this wasn't meant to be against you Sarah -- but I was talking in general).

Wa Salaam,

Dhulfiqar

• Advanced Member

saddam, we would have removed you if not for the us helping you, but watch out we are getting stronger and we will take you down.  

salam to all  

"Well whatever the case maybe -- by far USA is a better place to live than any other nation in world (including IRAN). Only thing about the US that's despicable is its foreign policies but other than that -- what are the complaints?"  

i dont agree with you

1.Irans bread is hallal

2.there is nothing like having a mousq on every street

3.Irans bread is more than hallal

4.Iran is not as bad as some think  

" So, its our inactiveness that lets it happen -- well lets get active! We as Muslims cry too much! We feel the whole world is against -- lets say they are -- so do something about it! Jeez! (this wasn't meant to be against you Sarah -- but I was talking in general)."  

you hit the nail on the head.6-10 mill of us and all we have is CAIR, very sad. if we get into speaking more and having info rally's we can by THE GRACE OF THE ALL MIGHTY fix alot of our probs. this is where the uni students come in(i think it was you that mentiond it befor) if they get together they can open america's eyes.

• Advanced Member

sag_IMAM-REZA,

I didn't mean to knock Iran by my posts -- Iran is a great country. But I don't feel the solution for the Muslims is to move to Iran or create Iran in America (because both of them are impossible).

University students -- are in the best position to do something. They have the most free time, responsibilities are less, and they have means (school funding and numbers).

I say anything starting college -- in their 4 years of schooling they should atleast organized 1 program.

Wa Salaam,

Dhulfiqar

• Advanced Member

Salaam alaikum,

Have you heard the suggestions from a member of a member of the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights, that camps like the ones used for the Japanese, could also be used for the Arabs (translate that to Muslim since there doesn't seem to be a clear differentiation

between Muslims and Arabs) if there is another attack on US soil?  So far the suggestion hasn't been accepted.  But if there is another attack on the US, we might see more changes.  If the US starts attacking Muslim countries, one by one, as it looks like they have plans to do, how long do you think it will be before the Muslims in the US will be targeted?

I think we have to get used to the fact that before long, it may well be that Muslims are not welcome in the US. Those of you not living in lala land (land of those in denial), may have already noticed changes in the way society views you.

waSalaam, Hajar