Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
ya imam mehdi

Burial place

Rate this topic

Assalamu alaykum,

OK I understand that Najaf is holy land.. And there are many holy lands all over the world. But it all belongs to Allah (swt) no matter if your in Australia, America, Iraq, Lebanon, China..

To me, I would want to be buried whever I die.. If its in Australia then so be it.. If its in Jnoob Lebnan.. then so be it..

wa alaykum assalam

Khoder.

Well,  (as) says "Alaih Al-Salam" in Arabic.  That simply means "Peace be upon him"

This is NOT limited to just Imams.  When you walk in to a room, what do you say? "Peace upon you".  This means I can say "sag_IMAM-REZA (as)" if I wanted to, and it wont be wrong in any way.

Think about it :)  No one limited it to the Imams, its just logic.  Peace is peace no matter who you wish it upon.

Wa salam

lol no sis.  Thats American $$$.

:cry: No wayyyy who said?? Thats alot of dollars hmmm i def gotta do my reasearch on this one...my husband gave me a $5,000.00 limit....loooool  :D I'll keep you all posted on my findings.

Inshaallah u have a long life and iraq will be liberated before that!

What did I tell ya about that duaaaaaa  :nono:

Hehe. Wasalam

Salaam Alaikom,

Ali, you're statement is highly incorrect and inappropriate,  (as)  is only reserved for the Prophets and Imams. You're opinion is based on qiyas (conjecture/guesswork)  and this is forbidden in islam. The living are different to the dead, the Imams must always be given a higher status than the average joe. Don't think about it ask those who know.