Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Syed

Treatment of taliban soliders - What do you think

Rate this topic

Those taliban prisoners are not POW's because we never declared war. We are protecting our country and our people against further attacks from fanatical people like that (who appear to have their supporters among members of this board).

Well U thought that would hurt huh.. Nope, nuffin happened, but I am becoming more and more certain about ur ignorence.. Firstly, I am a Shia, we were never PRO TALIBAN, but at the same time, unlike you and your government, I am not "ANTI HUMAN".. When a see an unjust, I would raise my voice against it, so if you call me a Taliban lover, I don't care for I know what I am, DO U????

After bombing our embassies in Africa and killing all those innocent Africans we did nothing.

If China Justified in bombing US as US bombed their embassy in Yogoslavia??? I would see what your reaction would be if they do it... As far as killing innocent civilians, OH PEASE as if you care... What about the fact that US bombing killed double or triple the amount of innocent civilians which died on 9/11?? But then again, hell with them.. They are all Taliban and they attacked you "SOIL"..Right???

I am getting really angry. I was hoping for dialogue and understanding but the continual attacks, insults and put downs gets pretty old.

Well bud, reality sucks.. What else can I say.. I must tell you, I never did and never will ever support what ever happened on Sept 11, that was anything but Islamic.. Islam prohibits us from killing innocent, what ever Osama and his gang of looters did, was unjustifiable and TOTALLY WRONG, always was and always will be...

One last word.. From where I stand I see no difference, wut so ever, between Taliban and America... They committed a wrong act, you punished them, their childern, their women and everyone else for that, just in the name of defending your country... SO TWO WRONGS NEVER MAKE A RIGHT...

Those taliban prisoners are not POW's because we never declared war. We are protecting our country and our people against further attacks from fanatical people like that (who appear to have their supporters among members of this board).

Well U thought that would hurt huh.. Nope, nuffin happened, but I am becoming more and more certain about ur ignorence.. Firstly, I am a Shia, we were never PRO TALIBAN, but at the same time, unlike you and your government, I am not "ANTI HUMAN".. When a see an unjust, I would raise my voice against it, so if you call me a Taliban lover, I don't care for I know what I am, DO U????

After bombing our embassies in Africa and killing all those innocent Africans we did nothing.

Is China Justified in bombing US as US bombed their embassy in Yogoslavia??? I would see what your reaction would be if they do it... As far as killing innocent civilians, OH PEASE as if you care... What about the fact that US bombing killed double or triple the amount of innocent civilians which died on 9/11?? But then again, hell with them.. They are all Taliban and they attacked you "SOIL"..Right???

I am getting really angry. I was hoping for dialogue and understanding but the continual attacks, insults and put downs gets pretty old.

Well bud, reality sucks.. What else can I say.. I must tell you, I never did and never will ever support what ever happened on Sept 11, that was anything but Islamic.. Islam prohibits us from killing innocent, what ever Osama and his gang of looters did, was unjustifiable and TOTALLY WRONG, always was and always will be... But at the same time, America, claimimg to be a "LIBERALISED" country, should not have followed the foootsteps of thoes barbarian Taliban.

One last word.. From where I stand I see no difference, wut so ever, between Taliban and America... They committed a wrong act, you punished them, their childern, their women and everyone else for that, just in the name of defending your country... SO TWO WRONGS NEVER MAKE A RIGHT...

Syed: When a see an unjust, I would raise my voice against it, so if you call me a Taliban lover, I don't care for I know what I am, DO U????

Reply: Really? Where was your voice when our embassies were bombed? Where was your voice of protest at 9/11 or was there one? Handing out candies perhaps?

Syed: Islam prohibits us from killing innocent, what ever Osama and his gang of looters did, was unjustifiable and TOTALLY WRONG, always was and always will be...

reply: Tell that to all their supporters because they obviously haven't got the message yet. And while you're at it, tell that to the Islamic suicide bombers and their supporters. Get the message to those fanatics in the Philippines who are attacking Christians and see what you can do about getting the message to those who imposed Shariah Law in the Sudan who are now killing, maiming and putting into slavery the Christians because bud, that really sucks!

Syed: They committed a wrong act, you punished them, their childern, their women and everyone else for that, just in the name of defending your country... SO TWO WRONGS NEVER MAKE A RIGHT...

Reply: Of course two wrongs never make a right. But as long as it was Americans being killed, the voice of Islam was silent. So hypocritical.

You call me ignorant? Take a long, hard look in the mirror yourself, but take those blinders off first.

Really? Where was your voice when our embassies were bombed? Where was your voice of protest at 9/11 or was there one? Handing out candies perhaps?

Well firstly, when your embassies were bombed, being a Pakistani, was in Pakistan a tough response.. and you know what, I didn't have to wait for long before the MISSLES were flying... Did U ever find out as to how many people died IN PAKISTAN.. I doubt it, all you would have heard is that a few of their, TALIBANS, training camps were destroyed, but no, A lot of Innocent Pakistani civilians died in it as well..

As for 9/11, I mentioned it previously, I NEVER DID SUPPORT THAT and NEVER WILL, so I am sorry that I have robbed you of the satisfaction that I was handing out candies... I am a Muslim, for me any innocent person, no matter what religion or ethnic background, is the same... A crime against them is,atleast for me, a crime against the whole humanity.. So do not associate me with what is happening in philliphines or Sudan.. But then again, you never opened up and realised that there could be GOOD muslims out there, F.Y.I there are, lots and lots of them.. ANd you people heard them condeming 9/11 or any similar incidence.. If you wanna turn your face away when they r condeming it, and come here and claim that they never did, well than i can not help you...

Of course two wrongs never make a right. But as long as it was Americans being killed, the voice of Islam was silent. So hypocritical.

Do I even need to answer this one, cause I have already answered it.. Most of the muslims from around the world did condem this henious act and still do. Once again: OPEN YOU EYES..

After saying all that. let me ask you something now, we muslims have condemed all the wrong acts that have been committed, but have you ever condemed any wrong act you country has performed??

Really? Where was your voice when our embassies were bombed? Where was your voice of protest at 9/11 or was there one? Handing out candies perhaps?

Well firstly, when your embassies were bombed, being a Pakistani, was in Pakistan a tough response.. and you know what, I didn't have to wait for long before the MISSLES were flying... Did U ever find out as to how many people died IN PAKISTAN.. I doubt it, all you would have heard is that a few of their, TALIBANS, training camps were destroyed, but no, A lot of Innocent Pakistani civilians died in it as well..

As for 9/11, I mentioned it previously, I NEVER DID SUPPORT THAT and NEVER WILL, so I am sorry that I have robbed you of the satisfaction that I was handing out candies... I am a Muslim, for me any innocent person, no matter what religion or ethnic background, is the same... A crime against them is,atleast for me, a crime against the whole humanity.. So do not associate me with what is happening in philliphines or Sudan.. But then again, you never opened up and realised that there could be GOOD muslims out there, F.Y.I there are, lots and lots of them.. ANd you people heard them condeming 9/11 or any similar incidence.. If you wanna turn your face away when they r condeming it, and come here and claim that they never did, well than i can not help you...

Of course two wrongs never make a right. But as long as it was Americans being killed, the voice of Islam was silent. So hypocritical.

Do I even need to answer this one, cause I have already answered it.. Most of the muslims from around the world did condem this henious act and still do. Once again: OPEN YOU EYES..

After saying all that. let me ask you something now, we muslims have condemed all the wrong acts that have been committed, but have you ever condemed any wrong act you country has performed??

i saw a poll in bbc tv

sept.31 2001

it stated that  61% of muslims say that they condemn

wtc thingy

32% undecided

07% support it

another poll  shows

that  54% of Pakistanis (muslims & christians)  mistrust usa , BBC TV news at 12:00 p.m Riyadh time Nov.13

coz i live there so i took the saudi time

another thing on Sept.11 only 5 jews died

out of the hundreds that work there (WTC)

strange is nt it

a mossad agent sent a message 2 his wife on Sept.9 saying that 2 expect something big 2 happen in 2 days

(RiyadhDaily) newspaper

the americans have not showed proof 2 the world about OBL attacking WTC

OBL is no fool 2 risk his life in that way and he scared of dying

another thing on Sept.11 only 5 jews died

out of the hundreds that work there (WTC)

:wee: :wacko:  :wee:  :wacko:  :wee:  :wacko:

the americans have not showed proof 2 the world about OBL attacking WTC

Didn't you know? The WTC attack was just a conspiracy to enable the Americans to build a pipeline in Afghanistan! In fact my reliable sources are telling me that the whole thing (the collapse of the buildings and such) did not really happened.....it was just clip from a Hollywood movie!

The same sources have also told me that Americans laugh when Israelis soldiers are poking out the eyes of 5 year olds…………..

Kafer

Edited By Just_a_Kafer on 1031316941

way2go: Well If I have insulted you, I appologise for that, but when ever I pointed out something, it was a personal attack, its was rather an attack on your biased attitude, but since, in your last post, you acknowledged that even America has mistakes, I guess my assumption was wrong and I applogise..

Now to tell you a fact, even I have lived in America, and I know how people are up there.. They are good hearted, but at the same time, majority is ignorant in a sense that they believe what ever their TV channels tell them... That obviouisly dosen't include everyone.. Now everyone knows that America suffered badly at the hands of a maniac, but just try to realise that there are other people in the world that are suffering at the hands of America too... My heart goes out to all the sufferers of 9/11, but at the same time, it goes out to the sufferers which are suffering due to the actions of OBL and the gang... and if ur's goes out to them as well, then we aren't that different...