Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sayed_Amir got a reaction from Journeytojannah in Advices Of Imam Khomeini (ra) On Character Building
Allahumme Salli Ala Muhammed Ue Aale Muhammed Ue Ajjal Allah Farajahum
(salam) brothers and sisters
I found very interesting and important advices from Imam Khomeini (ra) and I want to share them with all of brother and sisters, no matter in which religion do you believe but I think they will definetly help everyone ensha Allah. Here they are.
1. Offer the five prayers on time.
2. Observe fast on Mondays and Thursdays as much possible.
3. Reduce the period of sleep and busy yourself on the recitation of the Holy Quran.
4. Attach importance to your promises and agreements.
5. Help the needy.
6. Keep away from the places where your character may be suspected.
7. Avoid pompous (self-important) and sumptuous (luxurious) gatherings and do not arrange the same.
8. Put on simple dress.
9. Do not indulge in talkativeness.
10. Put in regular physical exercise.
11. Study more.
12. Help people in learning craft.
13. Learn Arabic language and be alert in every field.
14. You should not remember the good that you have done, but instead dwell on your past mistakes.
15. Consider the poor materialistically but think of the pious and saints spiritually.
16. Keep yourself informed about Muslims.