Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Najeeb Maigatari

Basic Members
  • Content Count

    16
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Profile Information

  • Religion
    Islam

Previous Fields

  • Gender
    Male
  1. "He is not part of us who did not care about the activities of his muslim fellows" Holy Prophet [[sawa]] "Whoever is silent when others are oppressed is guilty of oppression himself" Imam Husain [[as]]
  2. Some Muslims claim that Imam Hasan (a.s.), by entering into a peace treaty with Muawiyah, submitted to the latter’s superior claim to caliphate. Thus, by making peace with other Muslims, we can achieve the larger goal of Islamic unity. Anyone who claims Muawiyah’s superiority is a poor student of Islamic history. It was Muawiyah who went to war with Ameerul Momineen Ali b. AbiTalib (a.s.) in Siffeen and killed Ammar (r.a.) the venerable companion of the Holy Prophet s.a.w.a. – thus fulfilling the prophecy regarding the rebellious group that would slay him (r.a.). How can Muawiyah, who had many other crimes to his name, turn superior to Imam Hasan (a.s.), the Prophet’s (s.a.w.a.) son and a chief of the youths of Paradise? As regards Islamic unity, the less said the better. After Jamal, Siffeen, Naharwaan, Karbala in the earlier era and the numerous conflicts like the Osmani-Safavi, Iraq-Iran battles of the modern era and the continuous unabashed slaughtering of innocent and unarmed Shiites in Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bahrain, Iraq, Syria, etc. for no other reason except their belief, Islamic unity is nothing more than a political slogan to achieve their nigh impossible dream of dominating the Muslim world! Regarding the peace treaty, there is an interesting sermon of Imam Hasan (a.s.) where he explains the reasons behind the treaty. The sermon should put to rest all absurd and baseless theories advanced by the Muslims for the treaty. IMAM HASSAN (as) REGISTERS HIS PROTEST AGAINST MU'AWIYYA (L)It is narrated from Sulaym Ibn Qais al-Hilaali, the trusted companion of Ameerul Momineen Ali Ibn Abi Talib (a.s.), that one day in an assembly of Muawiya and the Muslims, Imam Hasan (a.s.) ascended the pulpit and after glorifying Allah said: “O People! It is Muawiyah’s false assumption that I am considering him eligible for caliphate and preferred him over myself. He has lied. On the basis of categorical verses of the Holy Quran and the narrations of the Noble Prophet (s.a.w.a.), I am superior and worthier than all the people for caliphate. By Allah! Had people paid allegiance to me and helped me by obeying me, the heavens and the earth would have blessed them with their auspiciousness. O Muawiyah! (In such a condition) you would never have been greedy for it (caliphate) as the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.a.) has said – When people hand over their affairs to such a person (who is less knowledgeable) whereas more knowledgeable people are present among them, their affairs will certainly proceed towards failure. So much so that they will go out of the religion and enter the custom of calf worship. The Bani Israel abandoned (Prophet) Haroon and started worshiping the calf even though they were aware of the fact that Haroon was the successor of (Prophet) Moosa(a.s.). In the same way this nation also abandoned Ali (a.s.) even though they themselves had heard the Messenger (s.a.w.a.) say – You are to me as Haroon was to Moosa except that there is no prophet after me. The Messenger (s.a.w.a.) himself left his people and went to the Sheb-e-Abi Taalib while he was inviting the people towards Allah. If he had helpers and companions he (s.a.w.a.) would have never taken to the cave. Likewise, if I would have got helpers I would have never made peace with you. When the Bani Israel weakened Haroon so much so that they were close to killing him, Allah considered his silence as valid as he also did not have any helper and friend. In the same way when the Messenger (s.a.w.a.) did not have any helper, Allah granted him the freedom to visit the Sheb-e-Abi Talib. It is the same for me and my father (a.s.) that when people abandoned us, paid allegiance to others and we did not find any helpers, then this (silence) is valid for us from the side of Allah. Certainly, these types of denials and arguments (against the treaty)will continue. O People! If you will search for the progeny of the Messenger (s.a.w.a.) in the East and the West, you will find none except me and my brother who are the children of Allah’s Messenger (s.a.w.a.). It is narrated in that when Imam Hasan (a.s.) made peace with Muawiya the people approached Imam Hasan (a.s.) and rebuked him, at which he (a.s.) retorted: Woe unto you! You all do not know what I have done. By Allah! I have done what is better and more suitable for our Shiites than anything over which the sun rises and sets. Don’t you know that I am your Imam whose obedience is obligatory upon you? Have you forgotten that Allah’s Messenger (s.a.w.a.) had said: I am one of the two Leaders of the Youths of Paradise? Everybody said: Yes! Imam Hasan (a.s.) said: Don’t you know that when Khizr (a.s.) made a hole in the boat, repaired the wall and killed a small child, all these actions proved to be difficult and tough for (Prophet) Moosa (a.s.) because the wisdom behind all this was not clear and apparent for him but near Allah it was full of wisdom and righteousness?…. (Prophet) Isa (a.s.) will pray behind him (a.t.f.s.) because Allah will keep his birth confidential and his personality hidden so that even momentarily nobody’s allegiance will be upon his (Qaim (a.t.f.s.)) neck. (Behaar al-Anwaar, vol. 44, p. 19, Chapter 18 narrating from Al-Ehtejaaj, vol. 2, p. 289) CONCLUSION 1. Imam Hasan’s (a.s.) peace treaty was only because he could not find helpers and supporters – a situation also witnessed by his father Ameerul Momineen (a.s.) and grandfather – the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.a.) before him. 2. The other reasons attributed to the peace treaty – like Imam Hasan (a.s.) submitting to Muawiyah’s superiority or forging unity among the Muslims is a pack of malicious lies and an allegation against the Chief of the Youths of Paradise. 3. Imam Hasan (a.s.) being Allah’s Proof has perfect judgement and doubting him is akin to doubting Allah’s Prudence. Our thinking must submit to his actions, we should not make Imam (a.s.) submit to our thinking. 4. The Imam (a.s.) must be obeyed under all conditions, be it in peace or in battle. 5. The Imam (a.s.) always charts a course that is in the best interests of his Shiites even though they may not realize it initially. And now we have a question to ask those fabricating this baseless and absurd theory. WHY DID THE PROPHET ENTER INTO A PEACE WITH THE INFIDELS OF MECCA DURING THE TREATY OF HUDAIBIYYA? DOES IT MEANS THAT THE HOLY PROPHET Õáì Çááå Úáíå æÂáå CONSIDERED THEM ELIGIBLE FOR INSTRUCTING THE PEOPLE BY THEN? Peace be upon those who follow the right path!!!
  3. Some Muslims claim that Imam Hasan (a.s.), by entering into a peace treaty with Muawiyah, submitted to the latter’s superior claim to caliphate. Thus, by making peace with other Muslims, we can achieve the larger goal of Islamic unity. Anyone who claims Muawiyah’s superiority is a poor student of Islamic history. It was Muawiyah who went to war with Ameerul Momineen Ali b. AbiTalib (a.s.) in Siffeen and killed Ammar (r.a.) the venerable companion of the Holy Prophet s.a.w.a. – thus fulfilling the prophecy regarding the rebellious group that would slay him (r.a.). How can Muawiyah, who had many other crimes to his name, turn superior to Imam Hasan (a.s.), the Prophet’s (s.a.w.a.) son and a chief of the youths of Paradise? As regards Islamic unity, the less said the better. After Jamal, Siffeen, Naharwaan, Karbala in the earlier era and the numerous conflicts like the Osmani-Safavi, Iraq-Iran battles of the modern era and the continuous unabashed slaughtering of innocent and unarmed Shiites in Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bahrain, Iraq, Syria, etc. for no other reason except their belief, Islamic unity is nothing more than a political slogan to achieve their nigh impossible dream of dominating the Muslim world! Regarding the peace treaty, there is an interesting sermon of Imam Hasan (a.s.) where he explains the reasons behind the treaty. The sermon should put to rest all absurd and baseless theories advanced by the Muslims for the treaty. IMAM HASSAN (AS) REGISTERS HIS PROTEST AGAINST MU'AWIYYA (L) It is narrated from Sulaym Ibn Qais al- Hilaali, the trusted companion of Ameerul Momineen Ali Ibn Abi Talib (a.s.), that one day in an assembly of Muawiya and the Muslims, Imam Hasan (a.s.) ascended the pulpit and after glorifying Allah said: “O People! It is Muawiyah’s false assumption that I am considering him eligible for caliphate and preferred him over myself. He has lied. On the basis of categorical verses of the Holy Quran and the narrations of the Noble Prophet (s.a.w.a.), I am superior and worthier than all the people for caliphate. By Allah! Had people paid allegiance to me and helped me by obeying me, the heavens and the earth would have blessed them with their auspiciousness. O Muawiyah! (In such a condition) you would never have been greedy for it (caliphate) as the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.a.) has said – When people hand over their affairs to such a person (who is less knowledgeable) whereas more knowledgeable people are present among them, their affairs will certainly proceed towards failure. So much so that they will go out of the religion and enter the custom of calf worship. The Bani Israel abandoned (Prophet) Haroon and started worshiping the calf even though they were aware of the fact that Haroon was the successor of (Prophet) Moosa(a.s.). In the same way this nation also abandoned Ali (a.s.) even though they themselves had heard the Messenger (s.a.w.a.) say – You are to me as Haroon was to Moosa except that there is no prophet after me. The Messenger (s.a.w.a.) himself left his people and went to the Sheb-e-Abi Taalib while he was inviting the people towards Allah. If he had helpers and companions he (s.a.w.a.) would have never taken to the cave. Likewise, if I would have got helpers I would have never made peace with you. When the Bani Israel weakened Haroon so much so that they were close to killing him, Allah considered his silence as valid as he also did not have any helper and friend. In the same way when the Messenger (s.a.w.a.) did not have any helper, Allah granted him the freedom to visit the Sheb-e-Abi Talib. It is the same for me and my father (a.s.) that when people abandoned us, paid allegiance to others and we did not find any helpers, then this (silence) is valid for us from the side of Allah. Certainly, these types of denials and arguments (against the treaty) will continue. O People! If you will search for the progeny of the Messenger (s.a.w.a.) in the East and the West, you will find none except me and my brother who are the children of Allah’s Messenger (s.a.w.a.). It is narrated in that when Imam Hasan (a.s.) made peace with Muawiya the people approached Imam Hasan (a.s.) and rebuked him, at which he (a.s.) retorted: Woe unto you! You all do not know what I have done. By Allah! I have done what is better and more suitable for our Shiites than anything over which the sun rises and sets. Don’t you know that I am your Imam whose obedience is obligatory upon you? Have you forgotten that Allah’s Messenger (s.a.w.a.) had said: I am one of the two Leaders of the Youths of Paradise? Everybody said: Yes! Imam Hasan (a.s.) said: Don’t you know that when Khizr (a.s.) made a hole in the boat, repaired the wall and killed a small child, all these actions proved to be difficult and tough for (Prophet) Moosa (a.s.) because the wisdom behind all this was not clear and apparent for him but near Allah it was full of wisdom and righteousness?…. (Prophet) Isa (a.s.) will pray behind him (a.t.f.s.) because Allah will keep his birth confidential and his personality hidden so that even momentarily nobody’s allegiance will be upon his (Qaim (a.t.f.s.)) neck. (Behaar al-Anwaar, vol. 44, p. 19, Chapter 18 narrating from Al-Ehtejaaj, vol. 2, p. 289) CONCLUSION 1. Imam Hasan’s (a.s.) peace treaty was only because he could not find helpers and supporters – a situation also witnessed by his father Ameerul Momineen (a.s.) and grandfather – the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.a.) before him. 2. The other reasons attributed to the peace treaty – like Imam Hasan (a.s.) submitting to Muawiyah’s superiority or forging unity among the Muslims is a pack of malicious lies and an allegation against the Chief of the Youths of Paradise. 3. Imam Hasan (a.s.) being Allah’s Proof has perfect judgement and doubting him is akin to doubting Allah’s Prudence. Our thinking must submit to his actions, we should not make Imam (a.s.) submit to our thinking. 4. The Imam (a.s.) must be obeyed under all conditions, be it in peace or in battle. 5. The Imam (a.s.) always charts a course that is in the best interests of his Shiites even though they may not realize it initially. And now we have a question to ask those fabricating this baseless and absurd theory. WHY DID THE PROPHET ENTER INTO A PEACE WITH THE INFIDELS OF MECCA DURING THE TREATY OF HUDAIBIYYA? DOES IT MEANS THAT THE HOLY PROPHET (SAWA) CONSIDERED THEM ELIGIBLE FOR INSTRUCTING THE PEOPLE BY THEN? Peace be upon those who follow the right path!!!
  4. Wa salam Sister. You need to be firm and exercise patience on the path of Ahlul Bayt (AS). The long occultation of Imam Al-Hujjah (atfs) is to show you the Exaltation and Supremecy of Allah (SWT) as "The controller of all" and He always did what He wishes. We have no doubt of His Omnipotency and Magnanimosity. I wonder why a Muslim can doubt the existence of Imam Al-Hujjah (atfs)? Is it that he saw it as something beyond Allah's Ability? But to clear your doubt, here with me are numerous traditions even from Sunni books that authencicate the existence of Imam Al-Hujjah (AS). 1. Al-Bukhari Abu Huraira narrates from Allah’s Messenger (s.a.w.a.) – ‘ How will you be when Isa Ibn Maryam (a.s.) descends amongst you and your Imam (Mahdi a.s.) is amongst you?’ Sahih al-Bukhari Book 60, tradition 119 2. Muslim It is narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira that the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.a.) observed: ‘What will be your state when Isa Ibn Maryam (a.s.) descends amongst you and there will be an Imam (Mahdi a.s.) amongst you?’ Sahih Muslim Book 1, tradition 299 3. Abu Dawood The author records the following traditions in relation to Imam Mahdi (a.t.f.s.): Abdullah Ibn Masood narrates: The Prophet (s.a.w.a.) said: If only one day of this world were to remain, Allah would prolong that day ( according to the version of Za’idah ) till He sends in it a man who belongs to me or to my family…he will fill the earth with equity and justice as it has been filled with oppression and tyranny (according to the version of Fitr). Sufyan’s version says : The world will not pass away before the Arabs are ruled by a man of my family whose name will be the same as mine . Abu Dawud asserts: The version of Umar and Abu Bakr is the same as that of Sufyan. The tradition is found to be Hasan (good) and Sahih (authentic) Sunan Abi Dawud, Kitab al-Mahdi (a.s.) 38, tradition 4 4. Abu Isa Muhammad Ibn Isa al- Tirmizi Ali Ibn Abi Talib (a.s.) narrates from the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.a.) – ‘Even if a day remains from the life of the earth Allah will most certainly raise a person from my Ahle Bait. ’ Sunan al-Tirmizi vol. 4 p. 505 tradition 2,231 Imam Mahdi (a.t.f.s.) in the books of Sunni scholars Like the authors of Sihaah-e-Sittah, many other Sunni scholars/historians have recorded traditions related to Imam Mahdi (a.t.f.s.). By way of example, we list some of the scholars: Hafiz Muhammad Ibn Yusuf Ghanji Shafe’ee (exp. 658 A.H.) ‘He (Imam Hasan Askari (a.s.)) was succeeded by his son Imam al-Muntazar (a.s.)’ Kifaayah al-Talib p. 312 5. Arif Abd al-Wahhaab Sha’raani Hanafi ‘And he is from the sons of Imam Hasan Askari (a.s.) and he was born on the eve of mid-Shabaan in the year 255 A.H.; he survives till date, he will be with Isa Ibn Maryam (a.s.) and his age at this time is 958 years as informed by Shaikh Hasan al- Iraqi…’ Al-Yawaaqeet wa al-Jawaahir vol. 2 p. 127 6. Shaikhal-Islam Sadr al-Deen Hamweeni In the 31 chapter of his book he records a tradition where the Prophet (s.a.w.a.) has listed the name of each successor and Imam and in the end says – ‘and the 12 son from my progeny will be in occultation till the time Allah permits him to reappear…’ Faraaid al-Simtain vol. 2 p. 132 7. Shaikh Fareed al-Deen Attaar Nishaburi After documenting each Imam (a.s.) he has penned verses praising him. He has done the same for Imam Mahdi (a.t.f.s.) recalling his occultation and beseeching Allah to establish his just rule. Yanaabi al-Mawaddah vol. 3 pp. 350-351 8. Jalal al-Deen Rumi known as Molvi He has also penned verses praising Imam Mahdi (a.t.f.s.). Yanaabi al-Mawaddah vol. 3 p.351 9. Ahmed Ibn Yusuf Abu al-Abbas Kirmani Hanafi ‘MHMD al-Hujjah al-Khalaf al-Saleh and his age at the time of his father’s demise (martyrdom) was five years. Allah granted him wisdom in infancy like He granted it to Yahya in infancy…and the scholars are unanimous that he is the Mahdi and will rise in the last age…’ Akhbaar al-Duwal vol. 3 p. 535 10. Allamah Yusuf Ibn Yahya Ibn Ali Ibn Abd al-Aziz Maqdasi al-Shafei al-Salmi The author records a conversation between Qataadah and Saeed Ibn Musayyab which establishes that Imam Mahdi (a.t.f.s.) is from the children of Fatima (s.a.). Iqd al-Durar fi Akhbaar al-Muntazar wa huwa al-Mahdi (a.s.) p. 23 In another tradition, he records a report of the Prophet (s.a.w.a.) – Even if a day remains from the life of this earth, Allah will prolong the day so much that a member of my progeny will rise. Likewise, Umm Salmah (r.a.) has narrated – I have heard the Prophet (s.a.w.a.) – Mahdi is from my progeny. Iqd al-Durar fi Akhbaar al-Muntazar wa huwa al-Mahdi (a.s) p. 207 In yet another tradition, he records – Haarith Ibn Mughairah says – Imam Husain Ibn Ali (a.s.) – with what trait will we recognize Mahdi? He (a.s.) replied – ‘ With tranquility and dignity’ . Haarith asked: ‘And with what else?’ Imam Husain (a.s.) answered – With his knowledge of the permissible and the prohibited and the pressing need of the people for him and his being needless of them .’ Iqd al-Durar fi Akhbaar al-Muntazar wa huwa al-Mahdi (a.s) p. 41 11. Ahmed Ibn Hajar Haithami Shafe’ee (exp. 974 A.H.) The author records a tradition from the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.a.) – The Mahdi is from my progeny, the residents of the heaven and the earth alike will be pleased with his caliphate. Al-Sawaaiq al-Muhriqah p. 162 12. Abu al-Muayyad al-Muwaffaq Ibn Ahmad Ibn Muhammad al-Bakri al- Hanafi al-Musawi al-Khwaarazmi The author records on the authority of Imam Muhammad Baqir (a.s.) regarding Imam Mahdi (a.t.f.s.): ‘ He will reappear with the treasures of the (past) prophets (a.s.). ’ Al-Manaaqib p. 493
  5. Assalam!!! Brother, we (the shiites) believed that Imam Mahdi (atfs) is still alive and will reappear sooner or later Insha Allah. The long occultation of Imam Al-Hujjah (atfs) is to show you the Exaltation and Supremecy of Allah (SWT) as "The controller of all" and He always did what He wishes. We have no doubt of His Omnipotency and Magnanimosity. I wonder why a Muslim can doubt the existence of Imam Al-Hujjah (atfs)? Is it that he saw it as something beyond Allah's Ability? My shiite brothers have given you the story Isah (as), Noah (as) and so'on but you still turned deep ears insisting on a reference from a hadith. Here with me are reference from your books including the six authentic hadith collections. May peace be upon those who follow the right path. 1. Al-Bukhari Abu Huraira narrates from Allah’s Messenger (s.a.w.a.) – ‘ How will you be when Isa Ibn Maryam (a.s.) descends amongst you and your Imam (Mahdi a.s.) is amongst you?’ Sahih al-Bukhari Book 60, tradition 119 2. Muslim It is narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira that the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.a.) observed: ‘What will be your state when Isa Ibn Maryam (a.s.) descends amongst you and there will be an Imam (Mahdi a.s.) amongst you?’ Sahih Muslim Book 1, tradition 299 3. Abu Dawood The author records the following traditions in relation to Imam Mahdi (a.t.f.s.): Abdullah Ibn Masood narrates: The Prophet (s.a.w.a.) said: If only one day of this world were to remain, Allah would prolong that day ( according to the version of Za’idah ) till He sends in it a man who belongs to me or to my family…he will fill the earth with equity and justice as it has been filled with oppression and tyranny (according to the version of Fitr). Sufyan’s version says : The world will not pass away before the Arabs are ruled by a man of my family whose name will be the same as mine . Abu Dawud asserts: The version of Umar and Abu Bakr is the same as that of Sufyan. The tradition is found to be Hasan (good) and Sahih (authentic) Sunan Abi Dawud, Kitab al-Mahdi (a.s.) 38, tradition 4 4. Abu Isa Muhammad Ibn Isa al- Tirmizi Ali Ibn Abi Talib (a.s.) narrates from the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.a.) – ‘Even if a day remains from the life of the earth Allah will most certainly raise a person from my Ahle Bait. ’ Sunan al-Tirmizi vol. 4 p. 505 tradition 2,231 Imam Mahdi (a.t.f.s.) in the books of Sunni scholars Like the authors of Sihaah-e-Sittah, many other Sunni scholars/historians have recorded traditions related to Imam Mahdi (a.t.f.s.). By way of example, we list some of the scholars: Hafiz Muhammad Ibn Yusuf Ghanji Shafe’ee (exp. 658 A.H.) ‘He (Imam Hasan Askari (a.s.)) was succeeded by his son Imam al-Muntazar (a.s.)’ Kifaayah al-Talib p. 312 5. Arif Abd al-Wahhaab Sha’raani Hanafi ‘And he is from the sons of Imam Hasan Askari (a.s.) and he was born on the eve of mid-Shabaan in the year 255 A.H.; he survives till date, he will be with Isa Ibn Maryam (a.s.) and his age at this time is 958 years as informed by Shaikh Hasan al- Iraqi…’ Al-Yawaaqeet wa al-Jawaahir vol. 2 p. 127 6. Shaikhal-Islam Sadr al-Deen Hamweeni In the 31 chapter of his book he records a tradition where the Prophet (s.a.w.a.) has listed the name of each successor and Imam and in the end says – ‘and the 12 son from my progeny will be in occultation till the time Allah permits him to reappear…’ Faraaid al-Simtain vol. 2 p. 132 7. Shaikh Fareed al-Deen Attaar Nishaburi After documenting each Imam (a.s.) he has penned verses praising him. He has done the same for Imam Mahdi (a.t.f.s.) recalling his occultation and beseeching Allah to establish his just rule. Yanaabi al-Mawaddah vol. 3 pp. 350-351 8. Jalal al-Deen Rumi known as Molvi He has also penned verses praising Imam Mahdi (a.t.f.s.). Yanaabi al-Mawaddah vol. 3 p.351 9. Ahmed Ibn Yusuf Abu al-Abbas Kirmani Hanafi ‘MHMD al-Hujjah al-Khalaf al-Saleh and his age at the time of his father’s demise (martyrdom) was five years. Allah granted him wisdom in infancy like He granted it to Yahya in infancy…and the scholars are unanimous that he is the Mahdi and will rise in the last age…’ Akhbaar al-Duwal vol. 3 p. 535 10. Allamah Yusuf Ibn Yahya Ibn Ali Ibn Abd al-Aziz Maqdasi al-Shafei al-Salmi The author records a conversation between Qataadah and Saeed Ibn Musayyab which establishes that Imam Mahdi (a.t.f.s.) is from the children of Fatima (s.a.). Iqd al-Durar fi Akhbaar al-Muntazar wa huwa al-Mahdi (a.s.) p. 23 In another tradition, he records a report of the Prophet (s.a.w.a.) – Even if a day remains from the life of this earth, Allah will prolong the day so much that a member of my progeny will rise. Likewise, Umm Salmah (r.a.) has narrated – I have heard the Prophet (s.a.w.a.) – Mahdi is from my progeny. Iqd al-Durar fi Akhbaar al-Muntazar wa huwa al-Mahdi (a.s) p. 207 In yet another tradition, he records – Haarith Ibn Mughairah says – Imam Husain Ibn Ali (a.s.) – with what trait will we recognize Mahdi? He (a.s.) replied – ‘ With tranquility and dignity’ . Haarith asked: ‘And with what else?’ Imam Husain (a.s.) answered – With his knowledge of the permissible and the prohibited and the pressing need of the people for him and his being needless of them .’ Iqd al-Durar fi Akhbaar al-Muntazar wa huwa al-Mahdi (a.s) p. 41 11. Ahmed Ibn Hajar Haithami Shafe’ee (exp. 974 A.H.) The author records a tradition from the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.a.) – The Mahdi is from my progeny, the residents of the heaven and the earth alike will be pleased with his caliphate. Al-Sawaaiq al-Muhriqah p. 162 12. Abu al-Muayyad al-Muwaffaq Ibn Ahmad Ibn Muhammad al-Bakri al- Hanafi al-Musawi al-Khwaarazmi The author records on the authority of Imam Muhammad Baqir (a.s.) regarding Imam Mahdi (a.t.f.s.): ‘ He will reappear with the treasures of the (past) prophets (a.s.). ’ Al-Manaaqib p. 493
  6. The Holy prophet (sawa) said: "He is not part of us who is not concerned with the affairs of other muslims" Imam Husain (as) said: "He who is silent when others are oppressed is guilty of oppression himself" Obviously, what we are doing particularly the international Qudus day Protest is purely Islamic.
×
×
  • Create New...